• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You have saved yourself. ;)

(I wasn't actually expecting you to do it, but by god, you did. You are amazing.)

... Woah. Okay, I actually had no idea. I'm so sorry! You can take the title of Queen Reggie from me.

Uhhhh, @Zack E. can be prince.
Yes.

Yes.

Now I have the power

to

*drum-roll*

LOCALIZE MOTHER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ovaltine

Smash Master
April Fool's joke or not, I'm not touching a LaxChris video with a ten foot pole.

Dan

Smash Lord
Would we have been triggered if they made it GenBoards and everyone got a Geno avatar?

Dan

Smash Lord
LaxChris or not, I'm not touching a "leak" video with a ten foot pole because it's so clear they aren't going to cater to our kind with this DLC go-around; I would be shocked to even see Banjo.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
LaxChris or not, I'm not touching a "leak" video with a ten foot pole because it's so clear they aren't going to cater to our kind with this DLC go-around; I would be shocked to even see Banjo.
I mean are you referring to NOJ or the people making leak videos?

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Oh god, their thumbnails are almost exactly the same kind of thing as LaxChris, so I thought it was him.

... That's just sad that there are multiple people out there who do this stuff.
That's the point! He made it like that to make fun of his thumbnails. xD

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Whatever will happen, happens. We don't know if Nintendo will just shove promotional choices in and Sakurai will have to politely accept. We don't know if the choices actually cater to Sakurai. We don't know if there will be any fan picks. We don't know if the leakers got any of the DLC right. We don't know if 5Chan got anything right. We don't know what Reggie specifically means in regards to "unexpected" characters.

It's just odd to be defeatist when we still. Only. Know. Of. One. Character.

This is the final month, the final countdown before we know of one thing: Joker's release. It all rides on him safely coming out in a timely manner.

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I'm still miffed that in Chris's newest vid, he put Makoto in the thumbnail as Joker's alt forgetting a rather key detail about the alt.

1554171263107.png

The alt has a ponytail while Makoto doesn't.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
NoJ... people hate when I come in this thread with a realist's perspective, so I'm not gonna say anymore.
Haha ok man. Just realize unless you have some big in at NOJ you really don’t know what’s realistic anymore than anyone else here.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
NoJ... people hate when I come in this thread with a realist's perspective, so I'm not gonna say anymore.
Man, nah, I feel you. I'm pretty pessimistic myself. I'm trying to keep my chin up, though. My hopes are low on Geno, but I have surprising hope for Banjo this time around.

Dan

Smash Lord
Man, nah, I feel you. I'm pretty pessimistic myself. I'm trying to keep my chin up, though. My hopes are low on Geno, but I have surprising hope for Banjo this time around.
I think Banjo's more likely, but I also have my fingers crossed for Geno. There's definitely a difference between pessimism and realism, but the internet is so damn soft nowadays that you can't be either.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I'm open to anything happening short of a few characters I have no interest for. After all, I haven't had a meltdown when Shovel Knight never got in as playable, so it's nice to have many options if one fails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom