• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Boshy would be a Heavy, Faster in Ground (Slower in Air) with punches instead of kicks Yoshi, Change my mind.
He would be just like Yoshi with the only difference being him using the spikes around his neck to spike opponents

Last edited by a moderator:

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
Nah, I think he should use them to spike his opponents :4pacman:
Spike with the neck? That is Anatomically impossible, However, it could be used as a Projectile, sad part is with too many new changes it's going t be a semi-clone and not an echoe. Anyways, I'D LOVE To hear yoshi with a deeper voice, same lines

D

Deleted member

Eh, I figured it might have been brought up here.

Anyway, at least we don't have long to wait until the month ends.

Also, do you think Boshi's exposed toes would do more damage on his flutter kick than Yoshi?
**** yes

Spike with the neck? That is Anatomically impossible, However, it could be used as a Projectile, sad part is with too many new changes it's going t be a semi-clone and not an echoe. Anyways, I'D LOVE To hear yoshi with a deeper voice, same lines
No have him do a neck spike

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
D

Deleted member

*Reading the comments*

"Damn, they caught us."

Oh really? You mean Nintendo caught on to the datamine being blown up on every gaming news outlet for nearly a week? You think? Buncha eagle eyes at Nintendo, I tells ya!
Well hey not everyone has eagle eyes Fatman

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
*Reading the comments*

"Damn, they caught us."

Oh really? You mean Nintendo caught on to the datamine being blown up on every gaming news outlet for nearly a week? You think? Buncha eagle eyes at Nintendo, I tells ya!

and people ask why the dataminers kept the names a secret for a while there, though i think nintendo might have taken out the data either way.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
and people ask why the dataminers kept the names a secret for a while there, though i think nintendo might have taken out the data either way.
That's what kills me. "We" (people who actually knew about it like me) kept it a secret for a month and then literally one guy posted about it on Twitter and blew the whole thing up. People were freaking out for a little bit because they wondered if Nintendo would go after people for it but it seems to have largely cleared itself up.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
That's what kills me. "We" (people who actually knew about it like me) kept it a secret for a month and then literally one guy posted about it on Twitter and blew the whole thing up. People were freaking out for a little bit because they wondered if Nintendo would go after people for it but it seems to have largely cleared itself up.
It's also entirely possible Nintendo would have removed the data with or without the public noticing. It blowing up on twitter didn't help, but that's the nature of social media these days...the hobbyists do the work and YouTubers and Twitter users vulture the content. (usually a neutral thing, sometimes a good thing, sometimes a bad thing)

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
It's also entirely possible Nintendo would have removed the data with or without the public noticing. It blowing up on twitter didn't help, but that's the nature of social media these days...the hobbyists do the work and YouTubers and Twitter users vulture the content. (usually a neutral thing, sometimes a good thing, sometimes a bad thing)
This is why you make sure that everyone who's in on it is trustworthy. Nothing sinks a ship like loose lips.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Given how the data was completely removed for this update, let's assume for the sake of arugement that the stats for Brave are largely unchanged, especially the height, zoning stats, and floaty nature. If that's the case, then the idea of Brave being Erdrick is a bit farfetched given how the more "credible" leakers swearing it's the adult version of the character. And given the more noteworthy nods to Super Mario RPG via the Chewies and Megasmilax being referenced along with the Japanese Super Mario RPG commercial, it forms a pattern and makes you wonder...

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Given how the data was completely removed for this update, let's assume for the sake of arugement that the stats for Brave are largely unchanged, especially the height, zoning stats, and floaty nature. If that's the case, then the idea of Brave being Erdrick is a bit farfetched given how the more "credible" leakers swearing it's the adult version of the character. And given the more noteworthy nods to Super Mario RPG via the Chewies and Megasmilax being referenced along with the Japanese Super Mario RPG commercial, it forms a pattern and makes you wonder...
This would only even begin to be a debatable argument if Piranha Plant's stats are the same or similar to the datamined ones. I'm actually really curious how they compare. I don't think we could assume Brave's stats are the same without seeing the comparison between Piranha before and after as well.

Also, all it means is that Nintendo likes SMRPG and is referencing it. As I've said in the past, this is good because it shows it's on the developers minds, but does not sway Geno's chances one way or another.

D

Deleted member

Imagine wanting Banjo and Geno
this meme was made by Fighters Pass gang

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
I heard Piranha Plant is corrupting people's save data if you play All Star mode with her. Does that only happen to digital versions of the game or does that happen with physical copies too? I have a physical copy and it hasn't happened to me, and I'm hoping it stays that way.
Both. Don't risk it.
Palutena actually explicitly refers to PP as a she.
Palutena was mentioning Viridi when she said "she", Palutena wasn't referring to Piranha Plant. "Not so loud, she'll hear you." She wanted Pit to keep down or else Viridi would hear them mention PP. Piranha Plant's gender is unknown, hence it's called "it" for now and uses "it" pronouns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom