• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Interesting, Geno as a Mii costume cost was a bit higher for Smash 4.
Costs USD$1.50 if purchased for a specific system, or if purchased for both the 3DS and Wii U, costs $2.30.

Isn't there a special significance on the cost and how it relates to Geno? I thought 2.30 meant something... I might be dreaming
Nnn... o? That being said, though, if Geno's Mii costume resold, I wouldn't be surprised if it was marked up higher than the $.75 Mii costumes. Square loves their money.

Man, thinking about it and the likelihood of them reselling DLC costumes again (being lesser than I realized, in all honesty), we probably won't get Geno playable and we won't even get his costume back either. He'll stay as a downgraded representation via spirits. Freaking ouch.

D

Deleted member

Nnn... o? That being said, though, if Geno's Mii costume resold, I wouldn't be surprised if it was marked up higher than the $.75 Mii costumes. Square loves their money.

Man, thinking about it and the likelihood of them reselling DLC costumes again (being lesser than I realized, in all honesty), we probably won't get Geno playable and we won't even get his costume back either. He'll stay as a downgraded representation via spirits. Freaking ouch.
Or it could mean we get him :D

Last edited by a moderator:

6eyondthegrave

Smash Apprentice

Yeah that would... suck

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Upgraded Geno costume that now completely covers the mii making it look like a bobble head Geno with no facial expressions.

D

Deleted member

Why the **** did I not put this in my post
Yeah I was confused why nobody said The Grinch cause it makes sense. A lot of people were kind of being a **** to Verge when the Grinch looked likely and Everybody wanted the Grinch to be real when it just came out of nowhere and tricked people for the hell of it.

6eyondthegrave

Smash Apprentice

I found it! There’s a theory that 1.50 is the lvl 30 cap combination of all 5 playable characters in Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. And if you convert lvl 30 to 30 seconds you get 2 minutes and 30 secs. The Mii costumes were priced at 1.50 and 2.30.

“Costs USD$1.50 if purchased for a specific system, or if purchased for both the 3DS and Wii U, costs $2.30.”

https://youtu.be/FsEaw3AHJ94?t=134

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I found it! There’s a theory that 1.50 is the lvl 30 cap combination of all 5 playable characters in Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. And if you convert lvl 30 to 30 seconds you get 2 minutes and 30 secs. The Mii costumes were priced at 1.50 and 2.30.

“Costs USD$1.50 if purchased for a specific system, or if purchased for both the 3DS and Wii U, costs $2.30.”

He's in!

Ovaltine

Smash Master

Aw, while that's a stretch to think that price was intentional, I can't help but admit that this is super cute. Now I have to wonder if they were being clever with that!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

At that point, if there are no SE characters revealed on top of it, it would prove that SE are a bunch of overprotective morons that can't even breathe without owing someone some licensing rights for a character.

Which would be sad, because I would even take a Space Invader at this stage.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Ahhh of course my school had to block youtube on my chromebook :(

Anyway, the stepsister of my great uncle's best friend from grade school works at Nintendo said that the Geometry Dash cube is actually the next DLC character so you may as well stop speculating now :shades::shades::shades:

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
He claims that he knew about Piranha Plant, but there is nothing to substantiate those claims.

His record isn't as spotless as people think.
Just coming here to tell you that multiple people knew about PP.
A day or two before the Direct, the Direct Segment for PP was leaked with a watermark on it.

So yeah, I can tell you that it's real.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
That's not how copyright works. It's like life of the author plus 70 years of the work. So in about 2120 Geno will be public domain.
Hey... that doesn't sound too bad!

Who else is ready to stick it out until 2120 for our boy?!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Hey... that doesn't sound too bad!

Who else is ready to stick it out until 2120 for our boy?!
Gruntilda: Why wait when we can time travel to that date. One trip, one mission, than the doll shall be ours and that will put a end to that long mission.

Last edited:

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Can PsychoIncarnate please come back and add me to the support list? It's been so long...

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Just coming here to tell you that multiple people knew about PP.
A day or two before the Direct, the Direct Segment for PP was leaked with a watermark on it.

So yeah, I can tell you that it's real.
Oh hey, that's good to know then. Thanks for letting me know!

I think at this point geno support has gone on too long and will never die :O

https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1542/51/1542513948909.gif
We can't let it die out either. I know it heavily did for Sm4sh, probably because of how hopeless it seemed, but it can't. If we want our boy revived, we have to keep our voices loud and clear.

D

Deleted member

Can PsychoIncarnate please come back and add me to the support list? It's been so long...
I need to be on the list as well. I made this list a while ago for people who want to be added to the supporter list btw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom