• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Then again, maybe if something’s been said 100 times and people aren’t convinced, maybe it isn’t as conclusive as you think it is.
Or maybe they’re ignoring it because they don't want to be convinced.

Grunky Peep

Smash Journeyman
I think AT’s ‘deconfirming’ characters will be one of those smash rules that eventually gets broken, like ‘Ridley is too big to put in smash.’

Also just a shower thought here... the first DLC pack is called the “Fighter Pass.” What if they do a “Echo Pass?”
Echo Pass would be interesting. It'd probably be cheaper than the Fighter Pass and would probably more of a secondary thing to some type of bigger DLC pack.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
It’s kinda hilarious to me how this thread quickly went from sharing our first experiences with SMRPG to a massive clusterf*ck. Truly the calm before the storm. That was a lot to catch up with but at least it’s over now.
Yeah, it has really been a narrative roller coaster here. I will say though, it all kinda makes the community get to know each other more as people.

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
Alrighty , let's stop with all of this drama.

We could say freaking ANYTHING , it won't change one thing about Geno beeing DLC or not. They're decided , and you were vocal (even if it was less in Sm4sh) when it mattered the most to get Geno in Smash.

Right now , all we can do is wait. Of course , we can speculate , Iv'e done it a lot , but we lack any "Big news" things to talk about.
We're kind of going in circles.

So , to change up a bit the conversation...

How do you think Geno could be implemented in M&L , gameplay wise ?
The others playables protagonists that weren't Mario and Luigi , were Baby Mario/Luigi , Bowser , Oniluigi (I'm not sure if It's his english name.) and Paper Mario.

I think he shouldn't have a hammer , but not a single protagonist in thoses games had a way to shoot projectiles to counter-attack / normal attack.
It could be OP , but it could also make interesting things.

Necro Toad

Smash Apprentice
I've been a member of SmashBoards since 2010, 8 years ago, and Geno has always been my most wanted during Brawl speculations. I even made a Geno's 3D model for a mod.

And I can say that I've never seen a Geno thread like this before. So much desperation, anger over another person's most wanted characters, angry people invading this thread to criticize our discussion.
Even the Fatmanonice Fatmanonice who is always respectful and technical about things has been criticized.
I remember coming here a few months ago, after leaving GameFaq's insanity and feeling this thread as a respectful, calm place where the conversations were interesting and intelligent.
I felt almost like coming home...

Now we managed to turn Geno into one of the most wanted characters (I never thought we would be able to) in the Smash communities, even managed to let Sakurai knows about our fellow friend. And just when we are in an incredible spot people start to attack each other and bring GameFaqs insanity here. That's sad and ironic because the only thing that made us reach this far was our union as a fanbase.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
If you expect everyone who's new and likes Geno or thinks they like Geno to read almost 100 pages for an answer to a question than I'm sorry but you not only over-estimate Geno's relevance in that regard and people's ability to commit but also you are rather unrealistic.
It's times like these that I like to bring people's attention to one of my favorite old flash videos. Posting and you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbd1oGFl7sE
While this was meant for the steam forums, it mostly applies everywhere. If you don't want to watch the video, which I totally understand, the TL:DR of my point is use the search button.

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Oh man I missed the Mii Costume tidbit here. Good for Geno then? Since his is missing? He might be getting a model...

I kind of still perscrive to the theory that the 3rd party reps will be balanced out with 1 for SE and 1 for Bamco (Ken and Richter are echoes)

So maybe something like this:
1. Geno
2. Lloyd
3. Bandanna Waddle Dee
4. Isa Jo (hopefully, I still want) or Gil
5. Banjo or Steve

If Geno gets in :

1. Beware the Forest Mushrooms
2. Fight with an Armed Boss
3. Fight against a somewhat stronger enemy
4. Fight against Bowser
5. Goodbye Geno

Also on the points about what Spirits aren’t in, I think Sylux, Porky, and Rhythm Heaven Coordinator would be interesting, but ultimately lackluster choices. Why would NoJ out in these characters over Geno, Shantae, Rayman, or BWD for example? Especially if we’re of the mind they’re “only out to make money and not please the fans”.
New Rhythm Heaven for Switch, Mother 30th anniversary is next July and could promote Mother collection on Switch. Sylux Prime 4 if I had to take a guess

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Y'know, I've seen very few people acting like Geno was a lock, just that Geno's chances were better than what people have been giving Geno credit for, and arguing why that is.

I've also seen very few acting like Geno is "most-relevant character and iconic" if anyone even has been; no, we know he's not, we just like the character and some have been debating about why he's likely. To be fair, while he isn't very relevant, he sorta is relevant due to SMRPG's recent re-release on the NESS/SNES Classic and his Mii Costume in Smash 4 (which isn't an argument for him being a likely addition, just an argument to stop the dumb "literally who" thing).

The "Geno may be likely" debates are related to other SE character's chances, and they aren't trying to dis the characters, and aren't trying to insult the fans of those characters, they're just trying to show why Geno isn't at rock bottom....at least, that's what I do whenever I argue Geno because his name comes up.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I am not sure why my age or membership experience is relevant to this discussion. I'm sorry you feel I'm being condescending. I'll take this as an indirect request to leave, because I would rather not continue a discussion that neither of us seems to feel is productive.

I wish Geno the best of luck.
No, no. None of this wounded dog routine. You literally went into your history and talked about your experience in the K. Rool fanbase as if I was Ebenzer Scrooge and you were Jacob Marley, dictating a cautionary tale of a Smash fan on a destructive path to ruin. I'm certainly no archaeologist and you're no Ozymandias. That's what I take offense to. This floating idea that there's something wrong on a deep, moral level needs to stop. Clashing of opinions? Okay. Disagreement? Fine. Implying that we're being bad community members? Hell yeah I'll get uppity and fight for these guys!

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
The others playables protagonists that weren't Mario and Luigi , were Baby Mario/Luigi , Bowser , Oniluigi (I'm not sure if It's his english name.) and Paper Mario.

I think he shouldn't have a hammer , but not a single protagonist in thoses games had a way to shoot projectiles to counter-attack / normal attack.
Pehaps he would be apart of the Mario & Luigi team like Paper Mario was.
I've been a member of SmashBoards since 2010, 8 years ago, and Geno has always been my most wanted during Brawl speculations. I even made a Geno's 3D model for a mod.

And I can say that I've never seen a Geno thread like this before. So much desperation, anger over another person's most wanted characters, angry people invading this thread to criticize our discussion.
Even the Fatmanonice Fatmanonice who is always respectful and technical about things has been criticized.
I remember coming here a few months ago, after leaving GameFaq's insanity and feeling this thread as a respectful, calm place where the conversations were interesting and intelligent.
I felt almost like coming home...

Now we managed to turn Geno into one of the most wanted characters (I never thought we would be able to) in the Smash communities, even managed to let Sakurai knows about our fellow friend. And just when we are in an incredible spot people start to attack each other and bring GameFaqs insanity here. That's sad and ironic because the only thing that made us reach this far was our union as a fanbase.
The sad truth is that when you are an underdog, that is the greatest motivator for sticking together. Now that Geno is often treated in a similar manner to everyone else, that old motivator starts to crumble. Certainly does not help that the topic carries over a decade of varying baggage with it. But, I think we are fine now and I hope we can all learn from this and conduct ourselves better next time.

paper roxy

Smash Ace
If you expect everyone who's new and likes Geno or thinks they like Geno to read almost 100 pages for an answer to a question than I'm sorry but you not only over-estimate Geno's relevance in that regard and people's ability to commit but also you are rather unrealistic.
no ones saying that, hes saying that you can literally read any of the 100 pages and see something about what was being asked for the umpteenth time

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Personally, my most wanted character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch is Geno from Super Mario RPG, a game in the Mario RPG series

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
Y'know, I've seen very few people acting like Geno was a lock, just that Geno's chances were better than what people have been giving Geno credit for, and arguing why that is.

I've also seen very few acting like Geno is "most-relevant character and iconic" if anyone even has been; no, we know he's not, we just like the character and some have been debating about why he's likely. To be fair, while he isn't very relevant, he sorta is relevant due to SMRPG's recent re-release on the NESS/SNES Classic and his Mii Costume in Smash 4 (which isn't an argument for him being a likely addition, just an argument to stop the dumb "literally who" thing).

The "Geno may be likely" debates are related to other SE character's chances, and they aren't trying to dis the characters, and aren't trying to insult the fans of those characters, they're just trying to show why Geno isn't at rock bottom....at least, that's what I do whenever I argue Geno because his name comes up.
Exactly. And anyone who says Geno is a literal who is dumb, especially if your into Smash. And if they didn't know him, maybe they aren't into Smash? Mario RPG is still a very iconic game, that I'm sure a lot of people have heard of, even if they don't remember Geno's name. There is a reason it is on the SNES Classic

Edit: He also wouldn't be not just a spirit, but a legendary one if he was really a literal who

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Alright, so, I'll go ahead and share this message I just sent to Nekoo via DM:

"You're a cool guy so I'll level with you: am I a problem? I dunno. Yeah, we're debating left and right but it never seems to end. Hate to say it but we're kind of the last major fanbase standing at the moment. Everyone is kind of pessimistic and I feel like people are taking it out on us. I don't know how much you watch the thread but we now regularly have 150-200 people watching the thread at any given time. It's weirdly stressful. "

Am I right? Sword of Damocles (clap clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap) honestly.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
It's times like these that I like to bring people's attention to one of my favorite old flash videos. Posting and you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbd1oGFl7sE
While this was meant for the steam forums, it mostly applies everywhere. If you don't want to watch the video, which I totally understand, the TL:DR of my point is use the search button.
Informative and most entertaining, I watched the whole thing and that was great! XD

Also, it seems we are on a new trend to get back to our roots, so...

I love Geno so Rosalina-damn much that both the thought of him making it in Smash and the thought of him not making it into Smash make me physically sick when I think about it for too long.

bardbowman

Smash Apprentice
Clashing of opinions? Okay. Disagreement? Fine. Implying that we're being bad community members? Hell yeah I'll get uppity and fight for these guys!
^^This. All of this.

I'm totally fine with us disagreeing over opinions and speculation. That's why I don't see this as being a true echochamber. But attacking the fanbase at large requires some serious generalizing. I'm not saying every single member of the Geno fanbase is a saint, but I've always found the larger community of fans to be really awesome.

Anyway, I'm gonna answer my own question. My top 5 tracks would be:

1- Beware the Forest's Mushrooms (the de facto theme of Geno)
2- Fight Against a Somewhat Stronger Monster (I used to take long breaks fighting the boss just to listen to the song)
3- Weapons Factory (simply incredible atmosphere, especially for Mario soundtracks at the time)
4- Happy Adventure, Delightful Adventure (it'd be awesome if they incorporated this one into a larger medley)
5- Fight Against an Armed Boss/Fight Against Smithy (one of the two, so long as the Smithy Gang Theme is given an awesome remix)

StormC

Smash Hero
No, no. None of this wounded dog routine. You literally went into your history and talked about your experience in the K. Rool fanbase as if I was Ebenzer Scrooge and you were Jacob Marley, dictating a cautionary tale of a Smash fan on a destructive path to ruin. I'm certainly no archaeologist and you're no Ozymandias. That's what I take offense to. This floating idea that there's something wrong on a deep, moral level needs to stop. Clashing of opinions? Okay. Disagreement? Fine. Implying that we're being bad community members? Hell yeah I'll get uppity and fight for these guys!
The implication that my insight is less valueable because you are older and have spent more time on SmashBoards is honestly so astonishing to me I was dumbfounded by your post. It was the first time a post on SmashBoards genuinely upset me. Nothing I posted was as remotely condescending as your attempt to downplay my perspective because of that. Knowledge, intelligence, experience, etc. is not linear.

There are things a 19 year old could teach me or advise me on that would be very informative. There have been times where I have given advice to people more than twice my age and they gratefully took it. You can disagree with my perspective, but you should have in no way taken my post to say "I know better than you." Nobody knows more than anybody else. We all know different things and give advice as best as we can. I've done my best to calmly explain my position (however controversial it may be) and you continue to react with hostility, despite you asking me to earlier vocalize my issue.

Now that you have chosen to drag this out despite my wish to no longer continue the conversation, I am really at a loss. What else do you want from me?

Last edited:

paper roxy

Smash Ace
Alrighty , let's stop with all of this drama.

We could say freaking ANYTHING , it won't change one thing about Geno beeing DLC or not. They're decided , and you were vocal (even if it was less in Sm4sh) when it mattered the most to get Geno in Smash.

Right now , all we can do is wait. Of course , we can speculate , Iv'e done it a lot , but we lack any "Big news" things to talk about.
We're kind of going in circles.

i think a true sequel to mario rpg with mario and luigi style gameplay and a 4 person party with different attack styles would be amazing

childishgamgeno

Smash Journeyman

Ooooo id love to see Geno in M&L and even Paper Mario.

It would be really cool to see his standard attack be a punch or a jump similar to Mario and Luigi (but more...Geno-y, more flair! More Japanese “cool” it should clearly not be a Mario Jump)
And then his attacks change on his equipment. I think the easiest to implement would be the rocket punch, and he could throw it out and players can time the hit just on impact with the enemy.
The bullet finger guns may be hard, but could be more doable if a player times the hit as Geno extends his hand to shoot, as opposed to timing it to bullet hits (honestly similarly to SMRPG)
All of his specials should return of course in their timed hit fashion with three stars appearing over his head for power.

And of course: Bros. Attacks! Geno is technically not a Bros, BUT, I can see him turning into a cannon and firing the Mario Brothers high into the air for a much more powerful Jump Attack (perhaps called the Geno Jump?)
Geno using Geno Blast to fall down stars the Brothers throw or kick at their enemies , (Geno...Volley?)
And combining Geno Blast with Mario Fire or something!!

Mario & Luigi: Return of the Seven Stars??!

I don’t see anger tho. Disagreements? Sure, but I haven’t really seen any anger anywhere. Yeah angry people invade to say they don’t think Geno is in but that’s fair and it’s their opinion. However, I like to see it as a testament to Geno’s influence. He’s gotten so popular that people DONT want to see him in. Remember the “obscure” argument. Can’t argue that if you know who he is enough not to want him in.

Potatu

Smash Apprentice
i think a true sequel to mario rpg with mario and luigi style gameplay and a 4 person party with different attack styles would be amazing
This. Also, i'd love the party to be Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Geno and Mallow.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, that reminds me how I always wanted a 4 party M&L that had the Wario Bros as the other party members. I imagine that sort of game could revolve around the elemental ability concept of the first game with Mario having fire, Luigi having thunder, Wario having earth, and Waluigi having water. That would be such a cool game. Never thought of the 4 party concept while inserting SMRPG characters, though.

domriver

Smash Lord
If Geno got in: probably tear up during the reveal then be very happy.
5 tracks?
Pretty much all the battle music
Smithy's world

Also someone brought up the echo pass. I doubt such a thing would occur i see this more like hey while we were updating the game here is another 2 or 1 echo for your to enjoy. Presenting * insert echo here* Enjoy!

2 Wave DLC?
I really have a hard time believe that they have not made up their minds for this. Its probably locked in its just now dealing with more of Sakurai and Nintendo talkng $$$.
Nintendo: We want more DLC for Ultimate
Sakurai: O rly? more DLC more $$ pl0x
Nintendo: *takes out checkbook* name your price...
Sakurai: :D $$$$$$$$

Potatu

Smash Apprentice
Ooooo id love to see Geno in M&L and even Paper Mario.

It would be really cool to see his standard attack be a punch or a jump similar to Mario and Luigi (but more...Geno-y, more flair! More Japanese “cool” it should clearly not be a Mario Jump)
And then his attacks change on his equipment. I think the easiest to implement would be the rocket punch, and he could throw it out and players can time the hit just on impact with the enemy.
The bullet finger guns may be hard, but could be more doable if a player times the hit as Geno extends his hand to shoot, as opposed to timing it to bullet hits (honestly similarly to SMRPG)
All of his specials should return of course in their timed hit fashion with three stars appearing over his head for power.

And of course: Bros. Attacks! Geno is technically not a Bros, BUT, I can see him turning into a cannon and firing the Mario Brothers high into the air for a much more powerful Jump Attack (perhaps called the Geno Jump?)
Geno using Geno Blast to fall down stars the Brothers throw or kick at their enemies , (Geno...Volley?)
And combining Geno Blast with Mario Fire or something!!

Mario & Luigi: Return of the Seven Stars??!

I don’t see anger tho. Disagreements? Sure, but I haven’t really seen any anger anywhere. Yeah angry people invade to say they don’t think Geno is in but that’s fair and it’s their opinion. However, I like to see it as a testament to Geno’s influence. He’s gotten so popular that people DONT want to see him in. Remember the “obscure” argument. Can’t argue that if you know who he is enough not to want him in.
Exactly! Geno haters don't seem to realise that hating on the character makes him a topic of discussion.

Rocketjay8

Smash Journeyman

"You're a cool guy so I'll level with you: am I a problem? I dunno. Yeah, we're debating left and right but it never seems to end. Hate to say it but we're kind of the last major fanbase standing at the moment. Everyone is kind of pessimistic and I feel like people are taking it out on us. I don't know how much you watch the thread but we now regularly have 150-200 people watching the thread at any given time. It's weirdly stressful. "

Am I right? Sword of Damocles (clap clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap) honestly.
Well, except for Banjo-Kazooie.
But you Geno fans don't have to worry about a certain block head competing with them.

Last edited:

childishgamgeno

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, I'm gonna answer my own question. My top 5 tracks would be:

1- Beware the Forest's Mushrooms (the de facto theme of Geno)
2- Fight Against a Somewhat Stronger Monster (I used to take long breaks fighting the boss just to listen to the song)
3- Weapons Factory (simply incredible atmosphere, especially for Mario soundtracks at the time)
4- Happy Adventure, Delightful Adventure (it'd be awesome if they incorporated this one into a larger medley)
5- Fight Against an Armed Boss/Fight Against Smithy (one of the two, so long as the Smithy Gang Theme is given an awesome remix)

OHHHH MAN WEAPON FACTORY IS SO GOOD WHY DIDNT I PICK THAT

And either Geno Awakens is Goodbye Geno I should edit in

Potatu

Smash Apprentice
Well, except for Banjo-Kazooie.
But you Geno fans don't have to worry about a certain block head competing with them.
Good luck! Ironically, i haven't played Banjo Kazooie, but i want him in sooner than Steve, whose game i played non-stop when i was younger. I'm rooting for you Banjo Fans!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
If he ever gets in I would like to see music of:

-Forest Maze
-Nimbus Land
-Boss Medley
-Smithy Fight Medley
-Booster Tower
-Star Hill

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
My 5 Tracks would be

1.- Beware the Forest's Mushroom
2.- Fight Against an Armed Boss
3.- Let's do the Fooka-Fooka! (Fluff Fluff) or The Merry Mary Bell Rings (Marrymore)
4.- Fight Against Smithy (Both of Them)
5.- Happy Parade, Delightful Parade/And the Parade Draws to a Close (Or a Medley of a lot of tracks)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Here's a question to help us move on from this "echochamber" drama:

Suppose Geno gets in, and he brings 5 SMRPG music tracks with him. Which ones would you want?

Those would be my choices. I've always loved the Volcano theme

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero

I don't have any major horses in the race after K. Rool. I check threads for fun mostly nowadays. I have no bitterness over who did or didn't make it so I'd be the last person to "take it out" on the Geno thread. Geno is a character I could best be described as being neutral towards, but because of my love for SMRPG and the curiousness of whether or not this character can actually make it into Smash after all these years, I used to check this thread occasionally. When I wanted to say as best as I could "hey guys, this thread is getting kinda negative," I was met with mostly civil disagreement. Understandable.

On the other hand, you have gotten strangely personal and aggressive to me. I don't know why. My views of discussion regarding Geno is not a personal attack on you or anyone else. You have constantly used hyperbole and even dragged out a conversation I wanted to end to keep arguing with me. I know whatever you think about my age, I'm way too old to get into emotional arguments over obscure video game characters. I ask you again to genuinely ponder why your posts are being reacted to the way they are. Any attempt to show you why is met with more hostility, it seems.

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
ThIs ThReAd Is An EcHoChAmBeR
There’s a little more nuance in that commentary than that.

Lord knows I’ve made my fair share of mistakes with regards to commentary here. I’ll probably make a lot more as I will continue to support Geno in my own way. I want to be a part of what is objectively one of the more positive places for Geno on the internet (The time I spend on other message boards/places gives me no outlet to discuss him without even much harsher reaction).

But I do disagree (and I know everyone knows this by now) with a lot of the theory going on behind his inclusion, the dismissals of other characters, and particularly on the issue of his popularity/mainstream appeal.

And that last one is where I think the echo chamber comments stem from. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with loving Geno, nor should there be, but I think you’re going to get a much more notable disagreement when you start comparing him to other third parties that have big names and could matter to lots of people outside of the fan base. And that disagreement has been met with less than positive reactions and people are really pushing his importance to a level that feels like reaching (to me, I won’t make any assumptions for others).

On a personal note, Geno being a massive Smash fanbase request with acknowledgement by Sakurai just feels like it should be enough.

AugustusB

Smash Champion

I feel everyone in this thread has a good heart. Those that support Geno or just want to wish the character luck, all have a good heart.

However, This is the farthest Geno has gone before. He can almost touch the ribbon at the finish line. I can see where this can be stressful with so many eyes on us.

Judging, hoping, wishing, whatever their intention. Stress can be a big factor to this.

Fatmanonice Fatmanonice , S*** happens. You have been a great person to build our morale and keep it up til the end. Whenever that may be.

I think we need to take a step back, take a deep breath and carry on. We must be open to the idea that our Star Boy may not make it it, but we must keep a smile on our face. Of course we will have people come in with ill intentions, but we cannot attack them or be on the defense. Answer with kindness and they wont know what to do lol.

Right here, right now...lets see this through to the end.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The implication that my insight is less valueable because you are older and have spent more time on SmashBoards is honestly so astonishing to me I was dumbfounded by your post. It was the first time a post on SmashBoards genuinely upset me. Nothing I posted was as remotely condescending as your attempt to downplay my perspective because of that. Knowledge, intelligence, experience, etc. is not linear.

There are things a 19 year old could teach me or advise me on that would be very informative. There have been times where I have given advice to people more than twice my age and they gratefully took it. You can disagree with my perspective, but you should have in no way taken my post to say "I know better than you." Nobody knows more than anybody else. We all know different things and give advice as best as we can. I've done my best to calmly explain my position (however controversial it may be) and you continue to react with hostility, despite you asking me to earlier vocalize my issue.

Now that you have chosen to drag this out despite my wish to no longer continue the conversation, I am really at a loss. What else do you want from me?
I want an apology. Yes, people can learn things from people regardless of age or social standing or what have you is true but, again, you're talking to me as if this is some galaxy brain sentiment. Here's the thing: I didn't ask for advice or personal perspective. That's the kicker. "Let me tell you a thing or two" regularly does not go well with acquaintances. There's no established relationship here that warrants the degree of soul searching you were prescribing. Maybe I'm just being sore but, like I said, you don't tell your dad how to ****. There's lines that are carefully crossed even in close, personal relationships. We're not friends. We're certainly not enemies. If I'm being told to tuck in my shirt or get kicked in the dirt, I want to know who's telling me to check myself before I wreck myself. Psycho? Yeah, I'd let him call me a PoS. KCChief? Sure. But I don't know you so the implications are wildly inappropriate and, honestly, aggressive. That's the takeaway. I'll apologize too because I know this is probably a social faux pas that doesn't bother everyone but it does me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom