• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, even if not today, I still believe a Direct could happen this week sometime. Just not today...maybe.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So how many of y'all want to go campaign for Mallow after Geno get's in?

I'm already on the Mallow support list, but after Geno get's in, I'm going to mostly be camping out in the Shantae thread. I'll drop by Mallow's thread a lot if he grows a noticeable support thread that stays active.

Last edited:

Cuzeba123

Smash Apprentice
Literally who?
It's someone who leaked Joker and some more things that were in the 2018 Game Awards through hints. I think they hinted at Kirby Star Allies too, but I'm not sure. I can be wrong about all of this though
Edit: Source for the Joker thing because it's the only one I could find, also there was a tweet were they said something like "We couldn't say it was what you were saying in the comments, but sometimes leakers have to do that" but I couldn't find it
https://twitter.com/thepeekybird/status/1070378777505619969?s=19

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It's someone who leaked Joker and some more things that were in the 2018 Game Awards through hints. I think they hinted at Kirby Star Allies too, but I'm not sure. I can be wrong about all of this though
So, maybe there is a chance of something happening today...?

MrJudd

Smash Journeyman
I’m still betting on next week for the Direct, specially now that Xbox confirmed their showcase for July 23. Considering NOA’s silence, I think we will get an announcement at any moment today.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
This whole 7/7 thing is entirely speculation, but I can’t help but think that Geno supporters get the most looks for even thinking that something could happen on a certain day. Does everyone remember when people thought Tracer was going to be in Smash just because OverWatch got leaked for Switch a few days before the actual announcement? Or when people thought Dante was going to be DLC #5 just because of a “special announcement” that happened to be on the same day as the Smash reveal? But then it turned out just to be something for the DMC3 port? Or that time when people thought Character #4 was going to be a female fighter with projectiles just from reading an absolutely baseless 4chan text post? I feel like people received almost no ridicule for thinking any of these things, but maybe I was on the wrong side of the internet or something. Either way, this obviously means Geno fans are absolutely crazy to expect something happening tomorrow, which half of them aren’t even putting full faith in, since the other smash fans never did that, right? /s
I’m hoping we get an announcement today for tomorrow, but even if we don’t I think Geno still has a good chance of being #7.
What do you mean??? An Overwatch Switch bag was literal confirmation Tracer was gonna be included. They only cut her from the game last second and added Terry instead once the bag got leaked and the surprise was ruined! I can't think of literally anymore rock solid confirmation than a series getting a bag for Nintendo Switch the system Smash is on, it's literal confirmation. And don't forget the 4Chan Leak, it was on 4Chan, literally everyone who posts on that site must have verified insider Nintendo info. It was a Switch bag and a 4Chan Leak, what more confirmation do you want???
Anyways, would you like to buy the first book in my 17 volume series of 500 page novels on why Geno evidence means nothing?

MattX20

Smash Hero
Welp, I'm officially 30 and got a copy of Mystery Dungeon DX for the Switch. Any major updates?

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I think the main lesson we should take away from this is that this thread should never speculate on anything ever again so we don't upset the Geno Hype Police Force.

MrJudd

Smash Journeyman
Welp, I'm officially 30 and got a copy of Mystery Dungeon DX for the Switch. Any major updates?
MattX20 MattX20 Happy Birthday!
AFAIK Kelios said something about their rumored Direct happening before the Origami King and he's not speculating on that. Considering with how much Microsoft and Sony plan to play Ping-Pong from July 23 through August makes it clear that Nintendo will be the one to play first.
EDIT: There's also some speculation about Dub of BOTW 2 being underway, meaning that's sooner than we thought.
EDIT 2: So, the post below happened...
https://twitter.com/KeliosFR/status/1280141155561353216
People looked up the source of the GIF and found some pretty interesting results.
https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1192819194825519106
Please, be July 14th. Please, be July 14th.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Seems like we will be celebrating birthdays this week rather than anything else lol, mine is tomorrow haha.

MattX20

Smash Hero
MattX20 MattX20 Happy Birthday!
AFAIK Kelios said something about their rumored Direct happening before the Origami King and he's not speculating on that. Considering with how much Microsoft and Sony plan to play Ping-Pong from July 23 through August makes it clear that Nintendo will be the one to play first.
EDIT: There's also some speculation about Dub of BOTW 2 being underway, meaning that's closer than sooner.
EDIT 2: So, the post below happened...
https://twitter.com/KeliosFR/status/1280141155561353216
People looked up the source of the GIF and found some pretty interesting results.
https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1192819194825519106
Please, be July 14th. Please, be July 14th.
If there is indeed a Direct/presentation from Nintendo this month, chances are it'll be before or after Microsoft and Sony's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom