• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
If there had been a greater emphasis on elemental magic where Mallow's weather based powers had more use than Geno's more general magic it would probably be a more balanced game overall.

Same with Bowser as his lack of good magic defense making him of questionable use towards the end of the game.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ubisoft and indie companies like Wayforward I'm guessing haven't been heard as much or discussed as seriously?
People ask me a lot about Ubisoft and I've honestly gained a ton of respect for the Rayman fanbase in the last six months. I've always said that the Rayman fanbase is one of those evergreen ones that will stay alive until Rayman eventually shows up and I've come to appreciate their enthusiasm (even if it often shows with mountains of PMs/DMs in my inbox). A LOT of Rayman fans have pointed out the recent Smash stuff that has popped up and it's not like I'm totally blowing it off. I just think it's a timing thing. Banjo's copyright stuff popped up about a year before he was playable and this is part of the reason why Lloyd is my 9 prediction because the Tales stuff exploded in September 2019, coincidentally super close to the fall Direct. Geno and Crash stuff really took off last July, Dante in November, and Master Chief in December/January. This said, if Rayman is getting a boon now, if it's related to Smash I don't expect it to pay off until Spring 2021.

On this topic, I think 6 packs is absolutely definitive and there's decent evidence that Sakurai knew exactly what he wanted in each pack by November 2019. That said, if Rayman's coming, he's probably a bonus character for sometime next spring/summer. I still believe that they won't drag out the packs until next E3 but we could still be getting content until December 2021. This is yet another reason why I entertain bonus characters because maybe they decided on the four "extras" because they were still debating how to fill all those spaces. Again, I haven't exactly been shy about expressing how I think Waluigi is one of them and the decision to make him a bonus would likely have been driven by how much of a pain in the ass it would be to build a full pack around him. Rayman definitely doesn't have the same problem but I could totally see Sakurai "leaving the door open" for one or two characters after the 6 packs were decided to give himself and the team more time to decide "if they absolutely had to pick one or two more to satisfy fans before the game was literally stuffed to the brim and couldn't take anymore, who would they choose?" This isn't to say that this absolutely what's going to happen but it's a hypothetical scenario in why Rayman is all of a sudden seemingly getting Smash hints.

Nicnac

Smash Ace
People ask me a lot about Ubisoft and I've honestly gained a ton of respect for the Rayman fanbase in the last six months. I've always said that the Rayman fanbase is one of those evergreen ones that will stay alive until Rayman eventually shows up and I've come to appreciate their enthusiasm (even if it often shows with mountains of PMs/DMs in my inbox). A LOT of Rayman fans have pointed out the recent Smash stuff that has popped up and it's not like I'm totally blowing it off. I just think it's a timing thing. Banjo's copyright stuff popped up about a year before he was playable and this is part of the reason why Lloyd is my 9 prediction because the Tales stuff exploded in September 2019, coincidentally super close to the fall Direct. Geno and Crash stuff really took off last July, Dante in November, and Master Chief in December/January. This said, if Rayman is getting a boon now, if it's related to Smash I don't expect it to pay off until Spring 2021.

On this topic, I think 6 packs is absolutely definitive and there's decent evidence that Sakurai knew exactly what he wanted in each pack by November 2019. That said, if Rayman's coming, he's probably a bonus character for sometime next spring/summer. I still believe that they won't drag out the packs until next E3 but we could still be getting content until December 2021. This is yet another reason why I entertain bonus characters because maybe they decided on the four "extras" because they were still debating how to fill all those spaces. Again, I haven't exactly been shy about expressing how I think Waluigi is one of them and the decision to make him a bonus would likely have been driven by how much of a pain in the ass it would be to build a full pack around him. Rayman definitely doesn't have the same problem but I could totally see Sakurai "leaving the door open" for one or two characters after the 6 packs were decided to give himself and the team more time to decide "if they absolutely had to pick one or two more to satisfy fans before the game was literally stuffed to the brim and couldn't take anymore, who would they choose?" This isn't to say that this absolutely what's going to happen but it's a hypothetical scenario in why Rayman is all of a sudden seemingly getting Smash hints.
Do you think Doomguy is a potential bonus or not?

MattX20

Smash Hero

I see your reasoning, and I hope it does pan out for Rayman fans

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Do you think Doomguy is a potential bonus or not?
Not right now. Talk has been since November or so that Bethesda is going to get "something" and myself and some of my contacts thought this meant a character. We entertained the idea of Cacodemon coming with a Bethesda character because we had yet to get costumes from non-playable major companies at the time but then Byleth happened and totally torpedoed that. Suddenly Ubisoft had Mii costumes without a playable character and confidence in a Bethesda character all but evaporated. If more Bethesda stuff is coming, I'm currently in the camp of Mii costumes and spirits because not enough has suggested a full on playable character yet.

Last edited:

MrJudd

Smash Journeyman
For me, there's two main things that made me believe in the possibility of Bonus Fighters: The situation with fan favorite characters like Sora (the results of trying to get something with Disney) and Waluigi (the problem of how to make a full pack out of him without being offset from other packs) and the deadline of December 2021. And before anyone asks, I don't think Geno falls in that category. I think they would've have been too generous with the deadline of Vol. 2 if there's no plans for any other type of extra content, especially considering that it would be able to fit 3 more full packs in that time.

I think the only things that still bothers me about this idea is how will you get them and what content will it have. Bonus characters are still a lot of work and I don't expect them to come out for free. But if you pay for them, then why do we have to purchase this separate from Vol. 2 and why are they releasing it in the middle of the pass? Yeah, Mii Costumes are a separate deal from the pass, but they are mostly cosmetic, with the only exception being the Premium ones with music. It just seems like an odd way to deliver, especially considering how much Sakurai tends to think about the buyer. The way to fix this would be to make a bonus pack, but then comes the issue of how do you offer two different packs at the same time. At the end of the day, they already offer packs as a separate purchase and Plant is full priced, even though it comes with nothing else. At the same time, they offered Plant for free for a limited time, so it's anyone's guess...

On a sidenote, is there a chance that we may see a new game mode being added? I know Sakurai already said that Home Run Contest was the last one, that Vol. 2 is also the last pass planned and that improving the online would be the focus for now, but I also see this as another possibility as to why the deadline is December 2020.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
For me, there's two main things that made me believe in the possibility of Bonus Fighters: The situation with fan favorite characters like Sora (the results of trying to get something with Disney) and Waluigi (the problem of how to make a full pack out of him without being offset from other packs) and the deadline of December 2021. And before anyone asks, I don't think Geno falls in that category. I think they would've have been too generous with the deadline of Vol. 2 if there's no plans for any other type of extra content, especially considering that it would be able to fit 3 more full packs in that time.

I think the only things that still bothers me about this idea is how will you get them and what content will it have. Bonus characters are still a lot of work and I don't expect them to come out for free. But if you pay for them, then why do we have to purchase this separate from Vol. 2 and why are they releasing it in the middle of the pass? Yeah, Mii Costumes are a separate deal from the pass, but they are mostly cosmetic, with the only exception being the Premium ones with music. It just seems like an odd way to deliver, especially considering how much Sakurai tends to think about the buyer. The way to fix this would be to make a bonus pack, but then comes the issue of how do you offer two different packs at the same time. At the end of the day, they already offer packs as a separate purchase and Plant is full priced, even though it comes with nothing else. At the same time, they offered Plant for free for a limited time, so it's anyone's guess...

On a sidenote, is there a chance that we may see a new game mode being added? I know Sakurai already said that Home Run Contest was the last one, that Vol. 2 is also the last pass planned and that improving the online would be the focus for now, but I also see this as another possibility as to why the deadline is December 2020.
Maybe not a NEW game mode, but they could add to existing ones. Not sure how but I can see that

StarLight42

Smash Lord
We are now at the official 1 year anniversary of the "smashing good time" Banjo post. I wish something similar would happen for us...

Paraspikey

Smash Journeyman
Not right now. Talk has been since November or so that Bethesda is going to get "something" and myself and some of my contacts thought this meant a character. We entertained the idea of Cacodemon coming with a Bethesda character because we had yet to get costumes from non-playable major companies at the time but then Byleth happened and totally torpedoed that. Suddenly Ubisoft had Mii costumes without a playable character and confidence in a Bethesda character all but evaporated. If more Bethesda stuff is coming, I'm currently in the camp of Mii costumes and spirits because not enough has suggested a full on playable character yet.
Are these talks outside of Cacomallow? Or...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Are these talks outside of Cacomallow? Or...
Something besides Cacodemon but there's literally no clues as to what it is. It honestly reminds me of the Sol Badguy stuff. Rumors of him being in Smash popped up last summer but nothing else Arc Systems has really come up since. We did get those spirits from River City Ransom in February but it's one of those things where it's like... Is this it or is Arc Systems getting more content eventually? Like Bethesda, there's been evidence for sometime that they're getting "something" but the trail runs cold pretty quick, suggesting it could be just about anything including spirits and/or Mii costumes but casting strong doubts on a playable character.

Going back to Rayman, one possible explanation for the sudden Rayman Smash boon is that the Ubisoft Mii costumes sold really well. A old theory that wound up getting a ton of support is that the DLC Mii costumes in Smash 4 were market research to not only guage interest in certain characters but certain companies. Inkling, Chrom, Isabelle, and K. Rool got prrrrrrromotions and Capcom, SEGA, and Square have already gotten huge boosts in content in Ultimate compared to Smash 4, including DLC. Perhaps the Ubisoft costumes were market research too and they wanted to guage how hard fans would throw money at their Switches to get more Ubisoft in Ultimate's DLC. Under this theory, the Ubisoft Mii costumes may very well have exceeded expectations and potentially flipped on the coveted green light for more, maybe even Rayman himself in 2021.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Based on the newest Gameexplain video, the latest column from Fatmitsu has Sakurai saying that he doesn't discuss what he is currently playing because of Smash speculation analyzing it.

.......oof.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Based on the newest Gameexplain video, the latest column from Fatmitsu has Sakurai saying that he doesn't discuss what he is currently playing because of Smash speculation analyzing it.

.......oof.
Yep, I saw that earlier. It's what happens when people are both starved of information and lack of self restraint. Feel bad for poor Sakurai

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

.......oof.
legit feel bad for Sakurai. Cant even say " I like -insert game here- without the damn smash community fing it up

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
My quick 2 cents in CM (I swear I'm not gonna spend too long on it , don't want to start any war) :

-I honestly think it's another Grinch situation. Not in the sense that it's fake , rather that we're at a point where there is no hard evidence saying it's fake , and there is that doubt about it being real. We need to wait for an official confirmation/deconfirmation.

Honestly , I find the Cobalt takedown more interesting. Remember that it's the only big Brawl mod pack that include a fully and polished playable Geno. (Infinite doesn't count lol) Of course there is also like , Metal Sonic and Waluigi (?) too. But after what they did with the Metroid 2 remake , it's worth noting.

Then again , they also took down a youtube fake KOS-MOS leak , and an HD Mario 64 mod. (Granted for the latter , it's making one of their most well know product free , and giving a better alternative that would attract consummers.) And NOTHING happened out of it. Nintendo is weird at times.

---

Hard agree.

There is no point in taunting others for characters addition. And tbh , It already took me like , a month to realize that , YES , Banjo and Kazooie are playable characters in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
So if Geno gets in... It's going to take me a while to settle the fact that yes , my dumb gun pinochio star man is in Super Smash Bros.
This is not directed at you specifically but at the people who say this in general.

Can we stop with the victim mentality over the hoes mad thing? Fire emblem fans were the ones getting **** on, to the point that cosplayers were getting publicly harassed and voice actors were receiving threats. Ya'll have no idea what it's like to have a character you want get in, for a good number of people their most wanted, and for the entire internet to throw a hissy fit and **** on you everywhere you go for weeks straight. You literally could not watch a video about Byleth, make a comment about Byleth, or post on social media about Byleth without a giant swarm of haters coming in and attacking you. Even if you politely ignored the topic it was brought up constantly in every last thread. There was no safe haven. Most of us like myself were simply boo'd off the internet for a while, and those that remained just overposted a dumb meme. I think the reaction was incredibly mature compared to what it could have been. Fire emblem fans didn't spew vitrol like the rest of the fanbase. Just memes. Ya'll better not complain if the same thing happens when Geno gets in considering how you still characterize the Byleth fiasco.

Firox

Smash Master

.......oof.
Sakurai's Tweet: "Mmmmmm. Had some avocado toast for breakfast. So yummy..."

Fans: DOOMGUY "TOASTS" THE COMPETITION!! DOOMGUY CONFIRMED!!!

EDIT:
Later that day....

Sakurai Tweet: "Been playing lots of Smash lately. Whoever designed this game is a genius! *wink wink*"

Fans: ....uh......MASTER HAND CONFIRMED!

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Sakurai's Tweet: "Mmmmmm. Had some avocado toast for breakfast. So yummy..."

Fans: DOOMGUY "TOASTS" THE COMPETITION!! DOOMGUY CONFIRMED!!!

EDIT:
Later that day....

Sakurai Tweet: "Been playing lots of Smash lately. Whoever designed this game is a genius! *wink wink*"

Fans: ....uh......MASTER HAND CONFIRMED!
Lord, this is so accurate it's ridiculous

Theguy123

Smash Lord
So other than level 5 is there anymore big companies that were huge to Nintendo and haven’t got any representation in smash yet. What’s everyone’s thoughts.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace

.......oof.
To steal an older Tweet of mine:
>Sakurai was seen talking to a person the other day
>Waluigi from the Waluigi games is a person
>holy ****

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
This is not directed at you specifically but at the people who say this in general.

Can we stop with the victim mentality over the hoes mad thing? Fire emblem fans were the ones getting **** on, to the point that cosplayers were getting publicly harassed and voice actors were receiving threats. Ya'll have no idea what it's like to have a character you want get in, for a good number of people their most wanted, and for the entire internet to throw a hissy fit and **** on you everywhere you go for weeks straight. You literally could not watch a video about Byleth, make a comment about Byleth, or post on social media about Byleth without a giant swarm of haters coming in and attacking you. Even if you politely ignored the topic it was brought up constantly in every last thread. There was no safe haven. Most of us like myself were simply boo'd off the internet for a while, and those that remained just overposted a dumb meme. I think the reaction was incredibly mature compared to what it could have been. Fire emblem fans didn't spew vitrol like the rest of the fanbase. Just memes. Ya'll better not complain if the same thing happens when Geno gets in considering how you still characterize the Byleth fiasco.
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE FOLKS IN THE BACK

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

thank you so damn much for this,

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
If Sakurai said that he decided to play Super Mario RPG recently (or used it as an example of some feature in video games, like timed hits), or made an article about Doom Eternal, I'm sure we'd be jumping all over that. (the second one being due to the Cacomallow screenshots and video)

Last edited:

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Ever since I have joined this thread, I not only want Geno to get included for myself, but now I want Geno to get included for all of us. With how big this thread is, It would be so amazing for old and new members of this thread to come together and celebrate the day Geno gets included and get new notifications of messages upon messages of everyone losing their collective minds over the reveal. That is why I am seriously hoping Geno is in Pass 2 so we can finally get our redemption that we have all waited for for 10+ years. Hoping it happens sooner then later :)

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If Sakurai said that he decided to play Super Mario RPG recently (or used it as an example of some feature in video games, like timed hits), or made an article about Doom Eternal, I'm sure we'd be jumping all over that. (the second one being due to the Cacomallow screenshots and video)
This is why I don't point at single coincidences and try to outline the big picture. For example, Geno has so many coincidences in his favor that he's basically the goddamn ceiling of the Sistine Chapel of Smash speculation at this point. Sure, there's large swaths of the Smash fanbase that think I'm nuts and the mental image of my brutal death has turned into cheap substitute for Viagra but it is what it is.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion

I know how you feel, all too well. All of my most wanted characters (aside from Crash and arguably Prince of All Cosmos) would get a lot of this s*** if they got in. While I too LOATHED Byleth's inclusion, the harassment and death threats are not justified in the slightest, and you didn't deserve to put up with that. Problem is that criticizing Byleth or any of the FE characters makes you a bigot/trogladyte, just like criticizing Sword and Shield, and before that liking Waluigi. You just can't win...

Prince of All Cosmos: The community prefers Lloyd and Heihachi
Dragonborn: Tons and tons of s*** for "stealing" the spot from community golden child Doom Slayer.
Waluigi: "Waste of a slot, he's just an ironic meme pick!"
Quote: Crap from Shovel Knight/Shantae/Undertale fans, along with people in general rooting against it due to hating Nicalis.
Louie: Other niche franchise fans, as if Pikmin doesn't already get enough crap from the Smash community (looking at you, Earthbound)
Eggman or Tails: A lot of people hate Sonic + angry Puyo Puyo fans.

You just can't win...

Here's hoping Geno doesn't have to suffer the same fate.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ever since I have joined this thread, I not only want Geno to get included for myself, but now I want Geno to get included for all of us. With how big this thread is, It would be so amazing for old and new members of this thread to come together and celebrate the day Geno gets included and get new notifications of messages upon messages of everyone losing their collective minds over the reveal. That is why I am seriously hoping Geno is in Pass 2 so we can finally get our redemption that we have all waited for for 10+ years. Hoping it happens sooner then later :)
Yeah, it's a great feeling to see long-time fan requests getting fulfilled. Going back to older threads, you can see the exact point in the Direct where a character was revealed at the end, and it paints a picture of how happy people are to see them in action after so many years of support:

https://smashboards.com/threads/banjo-kazooie-social-thread-project-dream-come-true.446558/page-643
https://smashboards.com/threads/lower-norfair.446392/page-86
https://smashboards.com/threads/kin...roats-this-is-our-finest-hour.446401/page-169

I can't wait for the Geno thread to have that moment.

Firox

Smash Master
large swaths of the Smash fanbase that think I'm nuts and the mental image of my brutal death has turned into cheap substitute for Viagra but it is what it is.
Don't flatter yourself. Nothing can get those losers up except for a hard de-confirm of Geno... :happysheep:

MattX20

Smash Hero
This is why I don't point at single coincidences and try to outline the big picture. For example, Geno has so many coincidences in his favor that he's basically the goddamn ceiling of the Sistine Chapel of Smash speculation at this point. Sure, there's large swaths of the Smash fanbase that think I'm nuts and the mental image of my brutal death has turned into cheap substitute for Viagra but it is what it is.
Now I kinda want to see a Mario version of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel with Geno front and center

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Don't flatter yourself. Nothing can get those losers up except for a hard de-confirm of Geno... :happysheep:
I totally admit that it's going to be hard not to turn into a turbo asshole in the event that Geno makes it. My friends, my email accounts, my bank account, MY ****IN' SENIOR PARENTS, etc have been targeted because of all of this so the chip on my shoulder is basically a goddamn Sequoia at this point but for obvious reasons I have to be the better person in the outcome. I'm not going to pretend I'm a saintly person by any means but I don't think anyone would blame me for being somewhat bitter at this point.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
I totally admit that it's going to be hard not to turn into a turbo asshole in the event that Geno makes it. My friends, my email accounts, my bank account, MY ****IN' SENIOR PARENTS, etc have been targeted because of all of this so the chip on my shoulder is basically a goddamn Sequoia at this point but for obvious reasons I have to be the better person in the outcome. I'm not going to pretend I'm a saintly person by any means but I don't think anyone would blame me for being somewhat bitter at this point.
Agreed. It's been hellish existence for the past decade for a large group of people who just want to see a cool ****ing character get into Smash. We'll get the last laugh by willing this boi in. Victory is going to be a delicious nectar

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
Watch all this time we're here eagerly awaiting the arms reveal and who 7 is......and all we get is the arms reveal.

We're all hyped up hoping for 2 character reveals and sakurai/nintendo just say "Here's Springman/min-min/helix/whoever, they'll be released the end of this direct."

...and then the direct ends, and we're all stuck in limbo again for another few months.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Agreed. It's been hellish existence for the past decade for a large group of people who just want to see a cool ****ing character get into Smash. We'll get the last laugh by willing this boi in. Victory is going to be a delicious nectar
Vindication is a dish best served with jalapenos and nacho cheese.

Watch all this time we're hear eagerly awaiting the arms reveal and who 7 is......and all we get is the arms reveal.

We're all hyped up hoping for 2 character reveals and sakurai/nintendo just say "Here's Springman/min-min/helix/whoever, they'll be released the end of this direct."

...and then the direct ends, and we're all stuck in limbo again for another few months.
The most depressing part is how probable this is. In fact, I'm disgusted to say that I'll be pleasantly surprised if this ISN'T the case.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah man, this doesn't even total in the **** Geno fans have gotten since before Brawl. Me and you have been at this since 2005 so I almost expect us to explode into bones and dust in the event that Geno's confirmed because some days it gets into Dorian Gray **** territory, feeling like an actual curse.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Yeah man, this doesn't even total in the **** Geno fans have gotten since before Brawl. Me and you have been at this since 2005 so I almost expect us to explode into bones and dust in the event that Geno's confirmed because some days it gets into Dorian Gray **** territory, feeling like an actual curse.
Though, this time around, it seems like things are finally looking more in favor of us rather than against

Firox

Smash Master
I almost expect us to explode into bones and dust in the event that Geno's confirmed
This reminds me of the scene in Indian Jones when they crack open the Ark of the Covenant and start melting/bursting into flames. LOL Quick! Meme experts! I need a meme of that scene but with "Geno Haters" written over the faces of the bad guys and "Geno Reveal" written on the Ark!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643

I understand where you are coming from. I think that is the point of why I want it dead. Not a single person who passionately enjoys these characters deserves that kind of treatment and harassment. I already made my position on Byleth public as I came out of it really happy and optimistic.

I wasn't aware H*es M*d was a Fire Emblem thing. IIRC I swear it started with Erdrick/Hero mainly. And it wasn't even Geno fans that were going around harassing franchises like Dragon Quest or Fire Emblem. It was mainly the entire community. Sora fans, Steve fans, Western fans were all if not more involved. The closest examples were Geno fans expressing disappointment over Dragon Quest's inclusion because it spelt what we thought was the ultimate ending for Geno's chances. This trend has continued with every character announcement and it gets really frustrating seeing Geno fans false flagged or taking the blame from another fanbases' saltiness. (Especially with Terry and ARMS which we had nothing to do with)

I can at least stay on the same page I am not going to be disappointed if I find people who are upset or annoyed with Geno getting in. We had to endure that kind of nonsense for almost two decades at this point. But I am most certainly not going to keep h*es m*d a float.

H*es M*d is going to die if our character is revealed. We are better than that and I hope you all have that same motivation to put it down for good.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I understand where you are coming from. I think that is the point of why I want it dead. Not a single person who passionately enjoys these characters deserves that kind of treatment and harassment. I already made my position on Byleth public as I came out of it really happy and optimistic.

I wasn't aware H*es M*d was a Fire Emblem thing. IIRC I swear it started with Erdrick/Hero mainly. And it wasn't even Geno fans that were going around harassing franchises like Dragon Quest or Fire Emblem. It was mainly the entire community. Sora fans, Steve fans, Western fans were all if not more involved. The closest examples were Geno fans expressing disappointment over Dragon Quest's inclusion because it spelt what we thought was the ultimate ending for Geno's chances. This trend has continued with every character announcement and it gets really frustrating seeing Geno fans false flagged or taking the blame from another fanbases' saltiness. (Especially with Terry and ARMS which we had nothing to do with)

I can at least stay on the same page I am not going to be disappointed if I find people who are upset or annoyed with Geno getting in. We had to endure that kind of nonsense for almost two decades at this point. But I am most certainly not going to keep h*es m*d a float.

H*es M*d is going to die if our character is reveal. We are better than that and I hope you all have that same motivation to put it down for good.
I didnt once see any Sora or Steve fans antagonizing us FE fans so idk what you are on about

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom