• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I feel like the “Mii Costume with Song” is something they’re only gonna do for indie characters. Don’t think it’ll happen to Geno.

D

Deleted member

Also @Foz I plan on doing a bigger response to that post but for the sake of time I will address that I partially agree that I had a stupid hot take in regards to the Geno Mii Costume.
Fair enough. I apologize if I came off a little malicious bringing that up. Truth is I have a lot of respect for you and your theories but instead of making a big debate over my feelings towards PapaGeno's reaction and whether they are hypocritical or not, I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree on that right now and that's okay. It'll save us both time on having a big argument about it.

But again, even if I disagree with some of your stances on some things, you're a good guy and you have an intellectual mindset about things related to Smash and Geno. I appreciate that about you and your support for for our boy doesn't go unnoticed especially by the boomer veterans like Fatman or myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
EDIT: WARNING!!! This could be a fake account. There's a lewd Inkling stage conveniently covered up by a foreground stone wall on the stage select menu. But, there's also a standalone music track that is posted and I can't yet tell if that is possible or not.

So what I wanted to talk about is that guy who found out Sakurai's personal Nintendo account.

I know this type of speculation is frowned upon for the reason of "just let Sakurai enjoy what he wants to enjoy, man". I get that, I totally do, but I also think Sakurai's trends in terms of what games he is playing and what type of content he is producing speaks volumes as to what might be on his mind at the current time, whether that mindset is shared for what kinds of Smash Bros. DLC characters he wants to create or not.

But enough of that, on with the account. I think it's quite frankly, obvious at this point that this IS Sakurai's real Nintendo account for his personal Switch. All of the stages have a significant amount of official-esque effort put into them and all feel like they could've realistically been shown in that Stage Builder showcase that came with Joker. Just look at some of the stuff the man is creating, just wow.

However, i'm sure most of you can tell which stage of the above means the most to us. Without a doubt, "Marios!" is almost certainly based on TerminalMontage TerminalMontage 's "Something about Super Mario World ANIMATED" video

For those of you guys who don't know, TerminalMontage is one of the most outspoken Geno supporters ever, who has made not one, but two videos on the topic, one of them being one of the most popular videos on his channel and the other being something that was made as far back as the Wii U / 3DS era of Smash speculation.

Here's some of his other videos regarding Geno in Smash (No more embedding as I don't want to crowd this post too much)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvuMr9uDZM (Reaction to the infamous August 1st Direct, where Geno was "deconfirmed" by his Spirit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj4y0PwqqfE (Telling Smash Ballot voters to vote for Geno in the Smash 4 era)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7qy2XwUDIo (Asking Sakurai to consider Geno at a very early point in Smash 4 speculation)

I mean, what can I say that isn't an obvious take away from this? Sakurai was dedicated enough to make an entire stage based on a YouTube video created by one of Smash's biggest Geno supporters ever. Sakurai could be considered a fan of someone who is one of our biggest, if not our biggest ally in our journey to get Geno into Smash. Like I said, it just speaks volumes. Sakurai liking an instagram post of a Geno doll all those years ago was one thing, but this is something that has transpired much more recently.

The take away?

Super Mario RPG content is coming to Smash Ultimate, for sure. We just have to hope and pray as much as possible that the content is a full-fledged playable character and not just another Mii Costume, upgraded or not. Again, I said i'm really exhausted holding out hope, but this discovery... I won't lie, it definitely helped in this period of very toxic/negative speculation.

We all owe TerminalMontage so much, even if Geno doesn't make it.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Well this is certainly interesting. Seems to bode well for Geno and some of my other personal favorites like Chief and Lloyd. Fingers crossed that extra square costume is Crono

That “???” one interests me especially. Definitely something earth shattering. Part of me thinks it might be borderline 4th party like a Geralt or even Darth Revan maybe (if we got Sora)
I think the 2nd mysterious Microsoft Mii costume is either Steve or Master Chief.

D

Deleted member

Well this is certainly interesting. Seems to bode well for Geno and some of my other personal favorites like Chief and Lloyd. Fingers crossed that extra square costume is Crono

That “???” one interests me especially. Definitely something earth shattering. Part of me thinks it might be borderline 4th party like a Geralt or even Darth Revan maybe (if we got Sora)
A Darth Revan skin would be cool as **** but I don’t think that will ever happen.

So what I wanted to talk about is that guy who found out Sakurai's personal Nintendo account.

I know this type of speculation is frowned upon for the reason of "just let Sakurai enjoy what he wants to enjoy, man". I get that, I totally do, but I also think Sakurai's trends in terms of what games he is playing and what type of content he is producing speaks volumes as to what might be on his mind at the current time, whether that mindset is shared for what kinds of Smash Bros. DLC characters he wants to create or not.

But enough of that, on with the account. I think it's quite frankly, obvious at this point that this IS Sakurai's real Nintendo account for his personal Switch. All of the stages have a significant amount of official-esque effort put into them and all feel like they could've realistically been shown in that Stage Builder showcase that came with Joker. Just look at some of the stuff the man is creating, just wow.

However, i'm sure most of you can tell which stage of the above means the most to us. Without a doubt, "Marios!" is almost certainly based on TerminalMontage TerminalMontage 's "Something about Super Mario World ANIMATED" video

For those of you guys who don't know, TerminalMontage is one of the most outspoken Geno supporters ever, who has made not one, but two videos on the topic, one of them being one of the most popular videos on his channel and the other being something that was made as far back as the Wii U / 3DS era of Smash speculation.

Here's some of his other videos regarding Geno in Smash (No more embedding as I don't want to crowd this post too much)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvuMr9uDZM (Reaction to the infamous August 1st Direct, where Geno was "deconfirmed" by his Spirit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj4y0PwqqfE (Telling Smash Ballot voters to vote for Geno in the Smash 4 era)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7qy2XwUDIo (Asking Sakurai to consider Geno at a very early point in Smash 4 speculation)

I mean, what can I say that isn't an obvious take away from this? Sakurai was dedicated enough to make an entire stage based on a YouTube video created by one of Smash's biggest Geno supporters ever. Sakurai could be considered a fan of someone who is one of our biggest, if not our biggest ally in our journey to get Geno into Smash. Like I said, it just speaks volumes. Sakurai liking an instagram post of a Geno doll all those years ago was one thing, but this is something that has transpired much more recently.

The take away?

Super Mario RPG content is coming to Smash Ultimate, for sure. We just have to hope and pray as much as possible that the content is a full-fledged playable character and not just another Mii Costume, upgraded or not. Again, I said i'm really exhausted holding out hope, but this discovery... I won't lie, it definitely helped in this period of very toxic/negative speculation.

Yeah, we discussed it yesterday. But, just the fact that TerminalMontage TerminalMontage ‘s videos have been seen by Sakurai himself is truly amazing.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
As someone that is a Fire Emblem fanatic, I can tell you right now, that we would rather have like 5 unique than 8 characters were the majority feels pretty much the same. The biggest reason we are hyped towards Byleth is that... well, we are finally getting a weapon triangle representative. Had Byleth just been "another Marth", you would see a lot more rage from the FE community than the general smash community I can tell you this much
If Byleth ever really did end up as House Marth in a alternative timeline, it would be a race between FE fans and Smash fans to see which hated him more. In fact, House Marth might have pissed off EVERYONE and be a PR disaster. That would also put into question Sakurai's love of FE, if after 20 years of it in Smash he could still only come up 'Marth, but seen from above.'

I feel that way about Zelda. All those dungeons, all those different eras,
all that potential and the best you do is CopyPaste Link Times 3, Captain Falcondorf and Ninja Zelda (why doesn't she have her harp!?!?) and then nothing legit new in Smash since 2001? The redesigns were applauded and Ganondorf has greatly improved, so its getting there. But that's a series that needs more focus to improve in Smash. ATs are nice, items are good, but the primary reason people buy Smash are the playable characters.

And there will be a distinction between Byleth getting in the pass for 3H and a new Zelda rep in FP2 for BotW2. Both are shill-like ads, but one was on top of a series that was already well taken care of, and the other fixing a massive series strangely ignored (in the character department).

And as a FE fan, have you seen anyone actually legitimately putting requests in for a ninth character after getting Byleth?

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120

The take away?

TerminalMontage's perfect plan- Making a channel big enough so he can promote his favourite Nintendo character to get in smash

jkjk but actually though, I can't thank TerminalMontage TerminalMontage enough for all he's done in the community on top of his amazing animations.

Thank you TM!

Last edited:

I.D.

Smash Lord
And as a FE fan, have you seen anyone actually legitimately putting requests in for a ninth character after getting Byleth?
Several Fire Emblem fans were acting giddy in the newcomer discussion thread at the possibility of getting Sigurd/Seliph for season pass 2 shortly after Byleth was revealed.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion

The take away?

It doubts that this is Sakurai's official. Why? He has said in an interview on how he has played Astral Chain and there is no Astral Chain history to be found
https://twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1218982706236645377
https://twitter.com/pushdustin/status/1187035811092430848

PushDusting think its a fan account, and honestly, it feels more likely

Last edited:

T2by4

Smash Lord

The take away?

Is there a way we can check specific dates when that Marios stage was created. I ask because if that stage was made before november last year when he said fp2 was finalized, there's a huge chance he saw the Geno vid and may hook us up. TerminalMontage TerminalMontage might've saved us if it was made before november.

D

Deleted member

It doubts that this is Sakurai's official. Why? He has said in an interview on how he has played Astral Chain and there is no Astral Chain history to be found

He didn’t say it was a fan account.
Edit: He did. Didn’t see the other tweet. But, doesn’t Sakurai have multiple Switches. The man has two houses.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
I seriously doubt that’s actually Sakurai’s account

Wasn't there talk regarding that it has content uploaded that's not normally uploadable like music or something? I remember hearing that yesterday.
Could be an alt account of his if it truly is his. PD also mentioned that too, which would explain the missing Astral Chain hours. Also who knows if that account is shared or not? Would explain some of the insane hours in some games.

Axelocke

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to put out an idea:

Have you all ever played games (usually gacha games like Fire Emblem Heroes) where they include multiple iterations of the same characters, but with different attire/apperance/abilities? What if Smash had that same concept? It could allow for some crazy different movesets based on existing characters, think Young Link in a Majora's Mask variant, using transformations as suggested here before, or even Mario & Luigi together, using bros. attacks and items?

I thought this would be a neat way (probably for a future smash title) to incorporate multiple movesets/playstyles based off of a character's history.

This was just a little idea, but I do think I'd prefer entirely new characters to represent the series' history, (i.e: Marx for Kirby, Skull Kid for Zelda, Geno for Mario, etc.)

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Inappropriate content; image removed
Is there a way we can check specific dates when that Marios stage was created. I ask because if that stage was made before november last year when he said fp2 was finalized, there's a huge chance he saw the Geno vid and may hook us up. TerminalMontage TerminalMontage might've saved us if it was made before november.
The "Mario's!" stage is very recent, created on the 25th of December, 2019. You can search up "Sakurairo" on your own personal Switch and find his account pretty easily.

Some people on Twitter are saying this isn't Sakurai because of a lewd Inkling stage posted

But, I can't seem to find this stage on his profile, despite finding the TerminalMontage stage pretty easily. Either Sakurai was a bad boy and girl and made a naughty stage (then deleted it), or this is just false information.

One thing that cements to me that this must be an official account of some sort is that they have MUSIC TRACKS posted as shared content, said music tracks which aren't associated with a replay or anything, just straight up music tracks with a stock song icon in the middle of the media content.

IDK man, I feel like this is pretty clearly Sakurai's Smash account.

D

Deleted member

Wasn't there talk regarding that it has content uploaded that's not normally uploadable like music or something? I remember hearing that yesterday.
Could be an alt account of his if it truly is his. PD also mentioned that too, which would explain the missing Astral Chain hours. Also who knows if that account is shared or not? Would explain some of the insane hours in some games.
Yeah. I didn’t look into it too much but there was something uploaded on that profile that was just a picture of a blue music note and music from the game.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
If Byleth ever really did end up as House Marth in a alternative timeline, it would be a race between FE fans and Smash fans to see which hated him more. In fact, House Marth might have pissed off EVERYONE and be a PR disaster. That would also put into question Sakurai's love of FE, if after 20 years of it in Smash he could still only come up 'Marth, but seen from above.'

I feel that way about Zelda. All those dungeons, all those different eras,
all that potential and the best you do is CopyPaste Link Times 3, Captain Falcondorf and Ninja Zelda (why doesn't she have her harp!?!?) and then nothing legit new in Smash since 2001? The redesigns were applauded and Ganondorf has greatly improved, so its getting there. But that's a series that needs more focus to improve in Smash. ATs are nice, items are good, but the primary reason people buy Smash are the playable characters.

And there will be a distinction between Byleth getting in the pass for 3H and a new Zelda rep in FP2 for BotW2. Both are shill-like ads, but one was on top of a series that was already well taken care of, and the other fixing a massive series strangely ignored (in the character department).

Mostly that people wished they would have upgraded Black Knight or Lyn instead of adding Chrom as far as I can tell.

He didn’t say it was a fan account.
Edit: He did. Didn’t see the other tweet. But, doesn’t Sakurai have multiple Switches. The man has two houses.
Even so... that lack of variety with games = Masahiro Sakurai? That smells like bull**** if you ask

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Again, someone please feel free to correct me if you can post music tracks without any associated gameplay/video, I don't use the "shared content" feature very much

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Its not just missing Astral Chain playthrough that is questionable, but the lack of videogames in that history in the first place. Sakurai isn¨t exactly a indie developer that only plays a handful of games.

D

Deleted member

Mostly that people wished they would have upgraded Black Knight or Lyn instead of adding Chrom as far as I can tell.

Even so... that lack of variety with games = Masahiro Sakurai? That smells like bull**** if you ask
Right, I’m not saying it’s definitely him. It just seems to convenient. Also, don’t profiles only display up to a certain number of games at one time usually the most played or recently played.

T2by4

Smash Lord
The "Mario's!" stage is very recent, created on the 25th of December, 2019. You can search up "Sakurairo" on your own personal Switch and find his account pretty easily.

But, I can't seem to find this stage on his profile, despite finding the TerminalMontage stage pretty easily. Either Sakurai was a bad boy and girl and made a naughty stage (then deleted it), or this is just false information.

One thing that cements to me that this must be an official account of some sort is that they have MUSIC TRACKS posted as shared content, said music tracks which aren't associated with a replay or anything, just straight up music tracks with a stock song icon in the middle of the media content.

IDK man, I feel like this is pretty clearly Sakurai's Smash account.
>that captain falcon in the sky thumbnail

Sakurai posted an image EXTREMELY similar to that one on his personal twitter.

D

Deleted member

"RAAAAAAAAARG YOU ONLY DISLIKE BYLETH BECAUSE HE'S FROM FIRE EMBLEM HURRRR"

Not sure how many times this is going to have to be said before people realize the problem folks have with Byleth. I think it goes beyond "urgh Fire Emblem again", though.

I'm going to put my foot down and make the bold statement that there is difference in saying that Fire Emblem is overrepresented, and that Mario or even Pokemon is overrepresented, and the difference being that Fire Emblem is. Let me provide an example from my past. After Melee literally introduced me to Fire Emblem, I thought it was a neat concept. I love most unit based strategy games and I'm a red blooded American boy so I like swords and magicians and people flying around on ****ing dragons. The concept of the game is solid. During Brawl speculation (lovingly immortalized as "Japan Time" for you young'uns out there), I wanted Ephraim. Even after Ike, I wanted Ephraim. We needed someone to show another aspect of the weaponry in the game. We needed a magician, we needed an axe guy.

I wanted, and I am not ****ting you, at least 5 additional Fire Emblem characters after Marth and Ike. Fast forward to today and we have that. Monkey's paw of the century. We don't have a lance user. We don't have an axeman, we don't have a bowman, the magician we got gets points for creativity but the trashy mechanics make him one of the worst characters ever put into the game, and to make matters even worse, now that Byleth is here, four characters who aren't Marth either play like Marth or look exactly like him. Hate on me all you want, but I thought one of the most insulting (and hilarious) parts of the presentation was to have Byleth there next to Marth looking like the goddamn Spiderman pointing at Spiderman meme.

I think more than similarity in playstyle, the part that bugs me the most is how similar they all look. Ness and Lucas have specials with the same name, but at least if you had to look at their silhouettes you could tell who's who. Take away the capes and the swords and just T-pose the Fire Emblem cast and pick their silhouettes out from one another, you'll have a hard time.

Remember how I said this was related to Geno? Don't worry, we're there. At the time of me posting this, we're all well aware that Mario has 9 characters if you don't count the characters that only exist thanks to Mario games, yet got their own series. First off, by being ok with the fact Fire Emblem has 8 fighters, you're ok with the fact that a game that didn't exist outside of Japan until 2004 and that was literally knocking at death's door in 2012 somehow deserves to be as represented as the actual face of Nintendo as a brand. If that's ok with you, that's fine, just playing the numbers game.

So, Fire Emblem has had 17 games over the course of its 30 years? I can't even tell you how many Mario has had, but if I counted in Binary I'm sure I could knock it out on two hands. I'm excluding sports and kart and party games, too, because the meat of the argument comes from the real Mario games: the platformers and the RPGs. In those thirty years worth of games, Mario has produced characters so well designed that they're memorable after appearing in exactly one game and never showing up again, and if you think I'm talking about just Geno with that statement, boy do you have a lot to learn. There are characters canon to Mario lore that look like they belong in a different franchise, but no, they're Mario characters. People think Mario representation in Smash and have the unfortunate association immediately with the fact that Mario and his palette swap brother fight similarly, or that a literal clone in a doctor outfit is there, and I guess they overlook the fact that Bowser's own son is playable and broke the mold for what was considered viable for a Smash game - being a character whose entire moveset is reliant on being in a vehicle.

Just as another anecdote, as recently as Smash 4 speculation season, I had a roster mockup in which I, again, ****ting you not, wanted Count Bleck, Dimentio, Geno, Fawful, Waluigi, Daisy, and ****ing Rawk Hawk. Note how, of six characters, four are one off side characters from games that aren't getting any newer. I don't bring that up as some kind of "take that, Geno haters" statement, it's just a fact and an illustration of what I said earlier - Mario, as a franchise, is ripe with representation of memorable characters who only happened once. It isn't Geno's problem, it's honestly the franchise's problem.

Fire Emblem has the same problem and is virtually built on it, if we're being honest. Of the lords represented in Smash, Marth and Ike are the only ones with canon appearances in more than one game. Almost every Fire Emblem character you can think of, if you can think of any, appeared once and they are ****ing dust in the wind. That's not the character's faults, don't get me wrong, they were designed to be forgotten. That's the base trouble with Fire Emblem, that's why we see so much overlap in their design. Get somewhat invested in Fire Emblem and join in on the joke of how every game has a character of a given archetype, typically named after the character in Fire Emblem 1 that invented it - every game recycles the same basic plotline and goes so far as to recycle the characters down to the color of their hair and the armor they're wearing and sometimes they might change up their personality, if you get treated to any.

If people could get their heads out of their asses long enough to think about the implications of 8 Fire Emblem characters and stop shouting "hoes mad" when people have a reason to criticize, they might realize that the biggest problem is that Smash is doing Fire Emblem a disservice. If Sakurai likes the franchise, he does a poor job showing it, because his picks are so basic and pander so much to people who have barely touched the games that they come off as shill picks.

So, why would I want 50 Mario characters but 4 Fire Emblem characters (if that) to share the same roster? Because the Mario characters all look different, and there's some kind of mysterious creativity that comes with them, maybe as a result of how varied the games are. There's limitless potential with Mario movesets, and if a guy as creative as Sakurai can only manage to come up with "uhhh counter down B and tipper fsmash" or conversely "not tipper fsmash", either the character picks are bad or the potential for a moveset just isn't there. Why pick characters that don't have high potential? Why talk about how the fighters pass characters were all thought out to have new, unique mechanics and then end it with a guy whose "mechanic" is that he has a tipper fsmash and visually swaps weapons but uses them all as if they were just melee weapons, even the ****ing bow?

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Again, someone please feel free to correct me if you can post music tracks without any associated gameplay/video, I don't use the "shared content" feature very much
Right, I’m not saying it’s definitely him. It just seems to convenient.
There is also something called photoshop. Do I need to talk about Artsi Omnis Rayman leak? Cacalow leak at least have video footage

D

Deleted member

There is also something called photoshop. Do I need to talk about Artsi Omnis Rayman leak? Cacalow leak at least have video footage
But it’s not photoshop. You can literally look on your Switch and see it. It’s not edited.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
But it’s not photoshop. You can literally look on your Switch and see it. It’s not edited.
You can see that it's a real account yes. But you can¨t get access to his "shared content" which is what I¨m talking about when it comes to photoshop. And even if it is "true" its something called homebrew.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Its not just missing Astral Chain playthrough that is questionable, but the lack of videogames in that history in the first place. Sakurai isn¨t exactly a indie developer that only plays a handful of games.
Sorry I should have said Astral Chain "and others". Assuming that account is his, that would prove it's an alt account.

Though honestly, what difference does it really make? This is really reaching for Smash information, and regardless if Sakurai has or hasn't seen TM's Geno video, I doubt it would be a deciding factor anyway. I'm sure he's seen a dozen Geno-for-Smash related videos, TM's included, but whether or not Geno is coming isn't going to be because he has or hasn't seen it.

All this would probably do is make him annoyed that people are now stalking what's potentially an alt account of his for little reason. It's not like you're going to suddenly find a massive clue from looking at his play history.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Yep, can confirm I found that lewd stage on this account, and it's covered up by that big stone wall.

Still confused on how this user managed to post a standalone music track, though.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Got a ton to talk about later because I weirdly do some of my best thinking at work but I wanted to quickly chime about two things that got a lot of comments:

-The secret Microsoft character (presumably a Mii costume) is VERY unexpected. It's a great surprise so I don't want to spoil it but I will say that it's not someone a vast majority of people would think of.

-The ??? is going to stay a secret. No hints, no clues. It's that big of a deal and will probably be in the last pack no matter who it winds up being. Again, another potential Mii costume.

Some of my confidants know these names and, I will say, if these names get out, your mom's a hoe. I don't care if they wind up being fake, don't publicly share them. If you go to 4chan with them, **** you to the umpteenth degree. I know a lot of people know these names but be cool about it if you know, regardless if you got them from me or not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, I just looked at the video editor and there is nothing there that can upload direct music.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Sorry I should have said Astral Chain "and others". Assuming that account is his, that would prove it's an alt account.

Though honestly, what difference does it really make? This is really reaching for Smash information, and regardless if Sakurai has or hasn't seen TM's Geno video, I doubt it would be a deciding factor anyway. I'm sure he's seen a dozen Geno-for-Smash related videos, TM's included, but whether or not Geno is coming isn't going to be because he has or hasn't seen it.

All this would probably do is make him annoyed that people are now stalking what's potentially an alt account of his for little reason. It's not like you're going to suddenly find a massive clue from looking at his play history.
Do I also need to mention a certain Grinch? How far people can go out of their way to get internet fame/troll internet?
Plus, Sakurai has time to spend 100+ hours on games that he doesn¨t play for research? Especially when he also plays Ps4 and Xbox too? Yeah right...
"edit". Did I mention that he is a big supporter of indie games yet there is pretty much non to be find on that acount?

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Got a ton to talk about later because I weirdly do some of my best thinking at work but I wanted to quickly chime about two things that got a lot of comments:

-The secret Microsoft character is VERY unexpected. It's a great surprise so I don't want to spoil it but I will say that it's not someone a vast majority of people would think of.

-The ??? is going to stay a secret. No hints, no clues. It's that big of a deal and will probably be in the last pack no matter who it winds up being.

Some of my confidants know these names and, I will say, if these names get out, your mom's a hoe. I don't care if they wind up being fake, don't publicly share them. If you go to 4chan with them, **** you to the umpteenth degree. I know a lot of people know these names but be cool about it if you know, regardless if you got them from me or not.
Sorry to bother you about this Fatman but wich one of the two is a rep and a mii costume? the Microsoft character or the Missigno?

TheShiningAbsol

Smash Journeyman
Why is this being compared to the Grinch leak or Rayman? This is a very real account with very real shared content that I, others, and you yourself could look at. What exactly are you trying to prove? Are you just trying to agree that it’s probably not his real account?

Last edited:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
So, I just looked at the video editor and there is nothing there that can upload direct music.
Yep, i'm struggling to understand how this user did that. I would say there's a possibility that it could be some sort of mod, but as someone who vividly remembers trying to play modded Mario Kart Wii tracks with users who had the standard set of 32 tracks, that doesn't always turn out so well.

D

Deleted member

All of this could be a huge coincidence. The inappropriate Inkling stage is very...concerning to say the least. I mean hell people have replays of GIGA BOWSER on Shared Content.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Do I also need to mention a certain Grinch? How far people can go out of their way to get internet fame/troll internet?
Oh I'm aware, and it's why I take all leaks and speculation with massive amounts of salt (the skeptical kind, not the REE I'M MAD kind).

Plus, Sakurai has time to spend 100+ hours on games that he doesn¨t play for research? Especially when he also plays Ps4 and Xbox too? Yeah right...
Which I'm also skeptical about. I was just pointing out possibilities, but again, it doesn't really matter since none of this matters. Real or not, what do any of us gain from this knowledge? It's all pointless. It'd matter a lot more if you see stages being made that have highly-requested characters in them or something like that, but there's nothing there pointing to such a thing. Again, the "Marios!" stage is irrelevant and doesn't help or hurt Geno's chances remotely if that actually was Sakurai. I never gave that much of a crap about it to begin with.

The secret Microsoft character is VERY unexpected. It's a great surprise so I don't want to spoil it but I will say that it's not someone a vast majority of people would think of.
Very interesting and thank you for sharing! I wonder if it's another Rare rep or not. Rare I could come up with a handful of characters that are unexpected, but full on Microsoft I'm totally blanking, esp when I barely touched Xbox stuff.

Last edited:

Heoj

Smash Ace
When i first saw the "sakurai" shared content account thing i legitimately thought it had a solid possibility of being the real deal, however as soon as i found out about the lewd inkling stage i immediately came to the conclusion that it wasnt sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom