• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewl0210

Smash Apprentice
Congratulation Geno and friends.

I dunno who fighter 5 is, but fighter 6 is definitely Geno. Or maybe he's 7.
Or later.
Or not at all.
I dunno.

But the wondering continues.

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
Congratulations Genobros, we did it!! Here’s hoping the next big accomplishment is Geno making his grand return in the form of a playable fighter!
58BC1B6B-BAD9-4628-9F89-EE4BECFC9980.gif

Edit: I think Mr. Freeman’s had his time in the spotlight for long enough. It’s time to return to the legendary pancake Geno.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Imagine Waluigi’s reveal video just being other characters getting letters instead of him until the very end

and then also Geno is in it

Griselda

Smash Lord
Imagine Waluigi’s reveal video just being other characters getting letters instead of him until the very end

I'm still thinking about that comic where he gives his letter to Daisy, even after all this time.

D

Deleted member

Waluigi uses all the money he got from Fortune Street to make a factory that produces counterfeit Smash invitations and gets in.

D

Deleted member

Waluigi uses all the money he got from Fortune Street to make a factory that produces counterfeit Smash invitations and gets in.
Great oportunity to have Waluigi selling a metal King Slime in the trailer.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
I'm still thinking about that comic where he gives his letter to Daisy, even after all this time.
He gives his letter to Daisy, his letter lands in a pot and Piranha Plant eats it, Joker steals it from his mailbox, he tries to grab Terry’s and falls off a building like Geese. It’d be great

I love this. Make the trailer some ridiculous scheme by Waluigi to get in

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
While I'm pretty confident in geno I got to be honest I'm pretty terrified wah is just going to become spinoff the character instead of charismatic cheater and swindler extraordinaire. But I guess somthing is better than nothing.

T2by4

Smash Lord
A wholesome comic for good boys and girls of all ages.

Made by an artist that is not known for his wholesome comic for good boys and girls of all ages.

Posting the comic here for relevance:
That was shadman..? Maybe... There is hope for shadman afterall.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
What are some deconfirmed characters you want to be promoted other than Geno and Waluigi, guys? Can be a Spirit, an Assist Trophy and/or a Mii Costume, but I can only select a few to put in my next meme (I'll put the others in the backburner for a possible later one, though).

D

Deleted member

What are some deconfirmed characters you want to be promoted other than Geno and Waluigi, guys? Can be a Spirit, an Assist Trophy and/or a Mii Costume, but I can only select a few to put in my next meme (I'll put the others in the backburner for a possible later one, though).
Mach Rider and Pauline.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Waluigi as 5: **** your rules about ATs.

Geno as 6: **** your rules about spirits.

Good lord, how grand would that be to end the Fighter's Pass and start Season 2 this way?

Got my eye on you GameXplain...

Last edited:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Isaac is the only one left on the list for me at least for what i think could actually happen, but If i could add any of them no rules I'd grab

Ray mk ll
Skull kid
Bomberman
Dark matter
Saki
Takamaru
Sukapon

And for everyone else
Krystal
Ashley
BWD
Rayman
Shantae

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good lord, how grand would that be to end the Fighter's Pass and start Season 2 this way?
It would surely bring Smash speculation into a way wider area and destroy many alledged limitations.

Anyone could happen and I enjoy feeling that.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Isaac is the only one left on the list for me at least for still that could actually happen, but I i could add any of them no rules I'd grab

Ray mk ll
Skull kid
Bomberman
Dark matter
Saki
Takamaru
Sukapon

And for everyone else
Krystal
Ashley
BWD
Rayman
Shantae
Gotcha. The ones highlighted are the ones I haven't downloaded a render yet. Will fix that right now.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
The trailer opens with a remake of the toys on the desk like in N64.

Then the lights go out, camera swings around and we see the rest of the room. It's this room

Bedroomviewfnaf4.jpg

Your face when

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
If Waluigi really does happen, I'm going to fly to the NoA source's house and kick his ass because the ************ has been saying he's heard Waluigi since the summer but every time he said it we thought he was ****posting. If he was unironically telling us #5 all along, after I kick his ass, I'm probably going to buy him a 6 pack of beer (well, send him money for it anyways) because, holy hell, this may wind up being the biggest troll in Smash history.
PicsArt_12-06-11.39.30-1.jpg

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
He gives his letter to Daisy, his letter lands in a pot and Piranha Plant eats it, Joker steals it from his mailbox, he tries to grab Terry’s and falls off a building like Geese. It’d be great

I love this. Make the trailer some ridiculous scheme by Waluigi to get in
This is the trailer I hope for. It would be a great showcase of his character and I great way to end the pass.

Got my eye on you GameXplain...

Wouldn't Waluigi also break the spirit rule due to him also having a spirit?

D

Deleted member

Fatmanonice Fatmanonice thinking more about your post, I’m starting to feel that Geno could indeed be quite likely for a second Fighter Pass, more than I even imagined.

Considering that Sakurai did talk about the DLC after the Fighter Pass as something with the purpose of covering more fan requests... Geno could as well be a good way to start that new line of DLC as example of that.

Maybe there’s some “but” to this thought, but still it can be some food for thought.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Man, I really hope it is Waluigi. While I personally have no attachment for the character I really want to see him make it. And I don't just mean that in a "oh he helps my number 1 want Isaac get in" but rather I love seeing the community get their favorites in. Regardless of my feelings I know that Waluigi would make Ultimate their dream game and for a large number of people and I want that for everyone. any benefit to other characters is just bonus really. I hope everyone else here will also be able to put aside their feelings about him and just be happy for the Smash fanbase's victory because of his inclusion.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
If Waluigi gets in someone help me invent a time machine so I can rub it in the faces of the Nsider forum people who told me he was too irrelevant 13 years ago

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
So the Mii costume theory states they are holding back mii costumes for Season 2 to possibly make them fighters.

So if that were true, why did they still add Waluigi's assist trophy when they already had the fighter pass planned out for him being #5? And don't say "To keep the surprise". Isaac's trophy was gone in Smash 4 and no one questioned that as him becoming a fighter did they?

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
So the Mii costume theory states they are holding back mii costumes for Season 2 to possibly make them fighters.

So if that were true, why did they still add Waluigi's assist trophy when they already had the fighter pass planned out for him being #5.
To make us look like fools.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

So if that were true, why did they still add Waluigi's assist trophy when they already had the fighter pass planned out for him being #5.
I mean, I think it's rather likely that the 5th fighter was decided well after his assist trophy was shown.

D

Deleted member

So if that were true, why did they still add Waluigi's assist trophy when they already had the fighter pass planned out for him being #5? And don't say "To keep the surprise"
Probably since it could fit Waluigi’s tipical behaviour.

What better way to reveal Waluigi as a fighter than by literally breaking a huge Smash rule before anyone else does?

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Man Oh Man Have I been witnessing some the best speculation in the whole history of being a smash fan. This race to the last FP Character is so riveting yet I am exploding with excitement of this new development. You gotta understand, I got a close friend Riley who I met back in Canada over the summer and he really wanted Waluigi and I really wanted Isaac (He is my #2 Most Wanted Beside Geno Being #1) and so before I left that old campground, I gave him a comic I drew where Waluigi and Geno bust their way out of AT Prison and I even remember leaving him a note saying we'll both get our characters at the end of the dlc run (This was before more DLC was confirmed BTW) It was just some over confident statement really, but now that we're in this current situation, DID I SOMEHOW PREDICT THE FUTURE? I SAY BRING ON WALUIGI FOR THE FANS AND SET FREE ISAAC NEXT SAKURAI!

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
Last edited:

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Okay, things are getting really bad when a lot on this board are actually placing their bets on Waluigi getting in. Jeezums.

Antho

Smash Apprentice

So if that were true, why did they still add Waluigi's assist trophy when they already had the fighter pass planned out for him being #5? And don't say "To keep the surprise". Isaac's trophy was gone in Smash 4 and no one questioned that as him becoming a fighter did they?
Well, if we take Sakurai at his word, he said all of the DLC characters were finalized on November 6th of last year. Even if it wasn't on that day, Waluigi easily could have been finalized in September or October. So Sakurai decides to put him as #5, potentially. It's not like Sakurai could have just removed Waluigi's assist trophy from the base game anyway after it was made, since Waluigi was revealed to be an assist trophy at E3 2018.

Last edited:

Dynamic Worlok

Okay, things are getting really bad when a lot on this board are actually placing their bets on Waluigi getting in. Jeezums.
I need a picture of thanos saying "I am inevitable" and then waluigi with the infinity gauntlet saying "too bad, waluigi time"

JoscarGamma

Smash Apprentice
....I hope this isn’t the same vicious cycle where we start to hope it will be Waluigi, and then Sabi, Verge, or some other leaker comes out and says “nope, not Waluigi or a Nintendo character”.....

Dynamic Worlok

....I hope this isn’t the same vicious cycle where we start to hope it will be Waluigi, and then Sabi, Verge, or some other leaker comes out and says “nope, not Waluigi or a Nintendo character”.....
It most certainly is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom