• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m back wasn’t going to be gone long luckily can still hang with my buds and be here. Won’t be gone so guess you’re stuck with me a while longer. Heh-heh Sorry and I be able to see everything leading to next week.

So anything new happen?

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Hey my friends, It's been awhile but if you don't remember. My name's Rummy. I've been lurking around this site since after the Grinch leak fallout and frequented this thread before then. I'm here to clear the air between Fatmanonice and recent situation that Burb slammed into this thread, It is true that Fatman was kicked from the group (By me and Sabi's idea due to his insistence of acting grander than he is and etc) albeit his Removal is currently in the void as to how long it will stay that way. "BUT RUMMY WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU INVOLVED IN THIS" I've been involved in this for a year now and been keeping my eyes on the circle Fatman resides in for the same amount of time he's been in it.

So with that out of the way i want to give a little bit of clearing up. Yes Sabi and Fatman have interacted, Yes Sabi did allow Fatman to go on about Nightmare. But Sabi has been distancing himself from Fatman for trying to use info that should've stayed within our circle (Info is either highly false or pure speculation from the insiders side) From a friend of mine would say, "There's a lot of info that spills in, it's just about what makes the most sense to talk about and what isn't." The Starling incident is the best case of Fatman's behaviour, he put out an image of a bird that was meant to be kept within our circle until we knew more about or at least been given permission by the person who gave it to post it. But yet he posted it and it caused a week long goose chase within this thread for whatever reason until Sabi and I had to step in.

So look, what i'm saying isn't a good look on Fatman, yes it isn't but you have to understand. Fatman is a cool person outside of all this. When he doesn't try to act all high and mighty about what is practically either just speculation or un-trusted info, He's given us a lot of good conversations and is generally a well off individual. I'm not sure why he does this but i only hope you Fatmanonice Fatmanonice get better about the way you talk in the speculation scene. You are my friend, i know haven't been showing that with some of our recent interaction but i do believe it was for the best to get you out for now to reflect upon your mistakes.

So with that i'd recommend you all move away from the Geno thread as this isn't the proper place to discuss this.
AYYYY WHAT'S UP RUMMY LMAO I REMEMBER YOU MAN!

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
I just want to say, regardless of any credibility fatman may or may not have, he's never ever (as far as I have seen) called it anything other than speculation based on rumors. If any of you took that as a fact, that seems more like a you problem. Personally, I've only ever seen it as speculation, and treated it as such. I don't know what kind of **** happened in your discord, and frankly I don't really care, because this isn't that discord, and this really isn't the place for that discord's drama. I believe the applicable phrase here is "take it outside."

Edit: I edited in a comma, because I can't look at my post without cringing if I don't.

Last edited:
I’m back wasn’t going to be gone long luckily can still hang with my buds and be here. Won’t be gone so guess you’re stuck with me a while longer. Heh-heh Sorry and I be able to see everything leading to next week.

So anything new happen?
Hey u have any more info on that Master chief voice clip u shared?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
D

Deleted member

How complex is it, can you say?
In my case, the problem relies on the fact I do know quite some background stuff on the problem but it is kinda just some tidbits I found from conversations at Sabicord and replies I got from the users and Sabi over there.

Grumbo

Smash Ace
Aight I’m heading out, this is ridiculous. Hopefully this thread hasnt been glassed by tomorrow

So anything new happen?
Get out while you still can man. Things are going insane right now and its not pretty.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
In my case, the problem relies on the fact I do know quite some background stuff on the problem but it is kinda just some tidbits I found from conversations at Sabicord and replies I got from the users and Sabi over there.
Ah, I see. He did say he wanted to post that bird picture for speculation purposes, but if he was going to twist it out of context, he literally should not have posted that at all.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oh look what do we have here? As Sabi said, rumours from December 2018 and from unverified sources. Reminder that that Hitagi was the one who claimed we'd get Katalina as a Fighter Pass character. You twisting other's words is probably the reason you got kicked out. Oh we already knew this anyway.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77160319?jumpto=4#4
You literally just admitted that Hitagi was an insider that got things wrong. Again, I've always presented these names as rumors and I don't see the issue. Brass tacks: Lloyd and Tales were talked about among insiders. That's not a false statement. I showed it happened. That doesn't mean that the rumors have to be true because that's irrelevant. There was still talk.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey u have any more info on that Master chief voice clip u shared?
https://vocaroo.com/gO9VyfyY5eE Here you go Waluigi is not getting in someone else posted it first so full credit to them. It’s probably not anything. I also don’t know where it originally came from. So I can’t really say much else. Besides that. Would be awesome if he got in though.

Also Grumbo might have to take you up on that yikes.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Wait, so... you’re saying that there was no clarifying DM, you just immediately shared the two names just from that exchange?

I think I see the issue there, in that you followed up telling this thread about “four big names heard behind the scenes” which takes it a bit further out of rumor territory and into “actual insider info” for many, which I can see why Sabi might want to distance from even if that was not actually your intention.

D

Deleted member

Bad luck got to me right now and my mother wants me to sleep already without having any electronic devices.

I wish I could help give a better conclussion to all of this... but sadly I can’t due to her.

... I am really sorry all of this had to happen right now.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
So, I scrolled back through to see what's goin' on, and...

Um...

Well.

um, huh....png

Alright, on a serious note, this has gone a bit wild and too far. I understand that there have been some people that might've said somethings that aren't true, though I also don't really advocate for such vitriol. Honestly, goes for both sides.

Like to be brutally honest, the fact that all of this stems from wanting to have a side character in a RPG that came out 22 years ago that Nintendo and Square Enix doesn't give a **** about anymore, and wanting to have said character in a E for Everyone party fighting game, should say enough. Just take a step back, breathe and just recollect.

Don't get me wrong, I love Geno too. Super Mario RPG is the bomb dot com, and Booster's Theme is top ten. But, c'mon. Goin' back and forth on this isn't gonna solve or do anything. For all the people going on about this hullabaloo, but stop for a moment and just come back later, and as for Fatmanonice Fatmanonice , I barely have known you or seen your posts on here, but I'd just say maybe to choose your words a bit more carefully going in the future, just in case so that this doesn't happen again.

Anyways, see y'all in another six months, Rex & Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 should be in, and y'all should've stanned yodasumi

image_1.png

Rummy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dr.Rummy
Switch FC
7820-4094-4523
It was fun checking up here once again, i hope you all have a great day. But for now i must take my leave. A lot of us in the circle still wish for Geno so you haven't lost us in that. Chao!
1560484209454.gif

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

Um...

Well.

View attachment 249941

Alright, on a serious note, this has gone a bit wild and too far. I understand that there have been some people that might've said somethings that aren't true, though I also don't really advocate for such vitriol. Honestly, goes for both sides.

Like to be brutally honest, the fact that all of this stems from wanting to have a side character in a RPG that came out 22 years ago that Nintendo and Square Enix doesn't give a **** about anymore, and wanting to have said character in a E for Everyone party fighting game, should say enough. Just take a step back, breathe and just recollect.

Don't get me wrong, I love Geno too. Super Mario RPG is the bomb dot com, and Booster's Theme is top ten. But, c'mon. Goin' back and forth on this isn't gonna solve or do anything. For all the people going on about this hullabaloo, but stop for a moment and just come back later, and as for Fatmanonice Fatmanonice , I barely have known you or seen your posts on here, but I'd just say maybe to choose your words a bit more carefully going in the future, just in case so that this doesn't happen again.

Anyways, see y'all in another six months, Rex & Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 should be in, and y'all should've stanned yodasumi

View attachment 249946
yodasumi in da goodbye

where she gonna go??

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wait, so... you’re saying that there was no clarifying DM, you just immediately shared the two names just from that exchange?

I think I see the issue there, in that you followed up telling this thread about “four big names heard behind the scenes” which takes it a bit further out of rumor territory and into “actual insider info” for many, which I can see why Sabi might want to distance from even if that was not actually your intention.
Like I showed, Sabi literally told me to say the rumors in the Papageno's Discord. You can see my post where I ask "am I allowed" and I waited until Sabi gave me the okay in front of dozens of people and probably half a dozen mods. The rules of the Private Discord were that I had to have permission to talk about explicit info (not hints or clues) from Sabi or the NoA source. The starling was the only time I went against that because it was a bad decision because I was accused of making stuff up and I got angry because I repeatedly said I needed permission to talk about the explicit details.

Dynamic Worlok

Bad luck got to me right now and my mother wants me to sleep already without having any electronic devices.

I wish I could help give a better conclussion to all of this... but sadly I can’t due to her.

... I am really sorry all of this had to happen right now.
c'est la vie. Such is the way of things in a strict family setting.

I mean, despite this weird turn of events, I'm weirdly Zen so if people want to ask me questions while I cook spaghetti I'm all for it.
Yeah, I got a question, wiseguy. One I've been meaning to ask for a loooong time. And you better answer honestly.
Do you prefer meat sauce or vegetable on your spaghetti?

D

Deleted member

Um...

Well.

View attachment 249941

View attachment 249946
hrmrmrmgmgmgmrmmrmrm invaded Smashboards.com yet again, Yodasumi has. Facts, She must speak?

D

Deleted member

It was fun checking up here once again, i hope you all have a great day. But for now i must take my leave. A lot of us in the circle still wish for Geno so you haven't lost us in that. Chao!
View attachment 249947
I have no personal investment in any of this but thank you for posting this gif that I am now stealing

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I still trust Fatmanonice despite all this and evenif some stuff he got was wrong I am thankful for all he shared when he could share it.

But does this hurt Geno’s chances?

And who is character #5?

Last edited by a moderator:

MetaWeegee

Smash Cadet
0_0

U...h....

I... I... came here for the first time to wish you guys well and say my friend loves Geno and all that... and.... uh... this ****'s happening.... I don't know what the **** any of this is, but... holy ****.

...Is this just a normal day for this place? Probably a stupid question, but just asking so I'll know whether I should come back later.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
c'est la vie. Such is the way of things in a strict family setting.

Yeah, I got a question, wiseguy. One I've been meaning to ask for a loooong time. And you better answer honestly.
Do you prefer meat sauce or vegetable on your spaghetti?
Okay, I'll tell you... Vegetables. I like to nuke spaghetti with garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
0_0

U...h....

I... I... came here for the first time to wish you guys well and say my friend loves Geno and all that... and.... uh... this ****'s happening.... I don't know what the **** any of this is, but... holy ****.

...Is this just a normal day for this place? Asking so I'll know whether I should come back later.
I'd say it is much better than thus usually. I am sure arguing is the norm here. You just came at the wrong time.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I still trust Fatmanonice despite all this and evenif some stuff he got was wrong I am thankful for all he shared when he could share it.

But does this hurt Geno’s chances?

And who is character #5?
Honestly, I don't see how this relates to Geno at all unless the fact that Geno insider talk has been a constant of sorts is false. This is more of a character 5 thing.

Dynamic Worlok

I have no personal investment in any of this but thank you for posting this gif that I am now stealing
You forgot to post the official meme acquisition image. I'm gonna have to bring you in for meme theft, son. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted in the kangaroo court of internet law.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
0_0

U...h....

...Is this just a normal day for this place? Probably a stupid question, but just asking so I'll know whether I should come back later.
It's the wrong time. This is not normal for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom