• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You have nothing to worry about, don’t worry. Telling an inconvenient truth is always more important than saying nothing to keep the status quo.

If you’re at liberty to share them, though, I would love to hear more details on the starling bring fake, but I completely understand if you can’t.
I just know that Sabi did call the Starling claims by Fatman ******** and specifically not related to Smash at all.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
You have nothing to worry about, don’t worry. Telling an inconvenient truth is always more important than saying nothing to keep the status quo.

If you’re at liberty to share them, though, I would love to hear more details on the starling being fake, but I completely understand if you can’t.
Wow, I'm amazed how easily you are falling for this. You've known fatman for how long? But now you turn on him with no evidence?

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
You really should.

I am honestly scared right now.
Truthfully, I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you. We're all just a collection of random people from the internet. And if it's true, then good on you for speaking up about it. If not, then it's still not a big deal since you were just offering your opinion based on your own knowledge.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Sooooo, been a while since I've been here. I guess you could say the gamer returns.
Anyway, I'm not too happy with all the crazy stuff the thread seems to have hit(?). However, I did want to raise a most important question that actually pertains to Geno, in respect for the Puppet Patriot.

Would you call Geno's outfit a cape, a scarf, or a poncho?

Last edited:

Franco Geno

Smash Lord
Sooooo, been a while since I've been here. I guess you could say the gamer returns.
Anyway, I'm too happy with all the crazy stuff the thread seems to have hit(?). However, I did want to raise a most important question that actually pertains to Geno, in respect for the Puppet Patriot.

Why did i imagine Geno with a taco?

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
This thread is full of the most wishy-washy users. Just as quickly as you change what characters you support you hop on trains like whatever is currently happening

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I don't know what to think at this point, but all I CAN say is that people coming in from outside of the thread isn't a raid. I've seen raids, and this isn't it.

I'm going to dinner. I feel generally nauseous about everything going on right now.

Love you all, okay? Hopefully, the truth comes out, however much it might not be what we want to hear.

D

Deleted member

For the record, what happens in the newcomer thread is that someone brings up a theory made up by Fatmanonice and the thread discusses why we shouldn't even give it the light of day. Reasoning is ultimately because he isn't a reliable speculator and humoring his theories is not worth anyone's time. Judging by the info brought up, it seems we were right to be skeptical.

Nothing against the man, but I find it odd his posts gain so much traction in discussion even outside the Geno thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This fatman stuff seems awful ****ing suspicious if you ask me. Why are mob's of people coming after him? It just doesn't make sense.
Listen I don't agree with these people nor share the same opinion and dog-piling fatman is unfair but I gotta say thinking something is "awfully suspicious" because some people decided to share their opinion which don't match-up with the threads is unnecessary paranoia. It's just people outside of the echo-chamber sharing their thoughts.

I can also attest that people outside of this thread have an awfully bad opinion of Fatman that while I don't share is obviously there and that's just what this is, Outsiders sharing their opinion.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Anyway, I'm too happy with all the crazy stuff the thread seems to have hit(?). However, I did want to raise a most important question that actually pertains to Geno, in respect for the Puppet Patriot.

I always call it a cape, but I’m pretty into comic books so I may be a little biased

Slime

Smash Rookie
This fatman stuff seems awful ****ing suspicious if you ask me. Why are mob's of people coming after him? It just doesn't make sense.
I literally just told you someone linked to this on another site and explained why people are coming here now.

D

Deleted member

It's pretty funny how it's the geno guy who gets attacked, and not all the garbage verge spews out.
Because many insiders agree on Vergeben having really strong sources for the Smash content.

Even Sabi used to talk at Sabicord about how we should seriously take into consideration anything Vergeben says regarding Smash.

RingJ5

Smash Ace
Whether he was kicked or he left, how exactly is that our personal business?
I’d say he started making it “our business” when he claimed retirement. If you were talking to someone about a job they left, would you approach the subject differently if you knew they were fired instead of leaving on their own accord?

Hey, Scott, why are you ****ting on a guy when you have a ****ing platform on youtube? Don't you think you should be more responsible? Thought you were a nice guy.
I, er, do not think that’s actually Scott.

Anyway, I'm not too happy with all the crazy stuff the thread seems to have hit(?). However, I did want to raise a most important question that actually pertains to Geno, in respect for the Puppet Patriot.

Cape, easily, since it doesn’t really cover the front.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
For the record, what happens in the newcomer thread is that someone brings up a theory made up by Fatmanonice and the thread discusses why we shouldn't even give it the light of day. Reasoning is ultimately because he isn't a reliable speculator and humoring his theories is not worth anyone's time. Judging by the info brought up, it seems we were right to be skeptical.

Nothing against the man, but I find it odd his posts gain so much traction in discussion even outside the Geno thread.
Then don't take the theories seriously. That's still people's choices at the end of the day. I've been doing this for almost 15 years. This is nothing new. Literally just put me on ignore or set up a filter if you don't like what I have to say.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Because many insiders agree on Vergeben having really strong sources for the Smash content.

Even Sabi used to talk at Sabicord about how we should seriously take into consideration anything Vergeben says regarding Smash.
He hasn't gotten anything right in a solid year without piggybacking. Yeah right.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
OptimisticStrifer OptimisticStrifer , can you calm down a little bit? You are not helping things by being so aggressive. I think we would all rather not have this devolve into an utter mess, and this is certainly not helping.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Wait, the Starling Bird thing was made up by Fatman? Among other things? Someone fill me in if this is true...

D

Deleted member

I come back to see that all hell's breaking loose, huh?

Should've stanned Yodasumi

View attachment 249923
Yodasumi.png
hrmrmrmrmrmrmrmgghghrmrmr burn in the eternal flames, The Geno thread might? Trolling/Raids, Outsider opinions are?
Hey, Scott, why are you ****ting on a guy when you have a ****ing platform on youtube? Don't you think you should be more responsible? Thought you were a nice guy.
bruh that's not the actual Scott the Woz.

Anyways I'm just gonna go to ****in' sleep this is too much for me.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario

It's pretty funny how it's the geno guy who gets attacked, and not all the garbage verge spews out.
Vergeben gets **** on a regular basis. How many times is “Hey where’s that Minecraft content Viriginben!!1!” brought up when people talk about his leaks? Quit playing victim. Again, Vergeben has actually gotten stuff right. When has Fatman gotten something right that was original to him?

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
That's not actually him, just someone who's weirdly obsessed with him.

Anyway guys, there's an ignore feature for a reason. I suggest you make use of it. I know I do. I forgot how insufferable this forum can be since I only lurk in this thread these days.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion

Vergeben gets **** on a regular basis. How many times is “Hey where’s that Minecraft content Viriginben!!1!” brought up when people talk about his leaks? Quit playing victim. Again, Vergeben has actually gotten stuff right. When has Fatman gotten something right that was original to him?
He's never claimed to know anything. He's just theory crafting and spreading positvity. Foreign concept, I know. People are so used to being about the clout and "**** you i was right"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom