• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Been pretty serious the past couple days, so time to add some levity.

Literally the entire Smash community whenever a leaker speaks up since Terry's gameplay breakdown:

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Sits on a couch by the warm chimney. Plays low volume Christmas music; "Oh Christmas Tree".

Genobros, Smash fans, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. On this Thanksgiving Day; let us take a brief moment apart from speculation and reflect. Let us appreciate the light of a new day. A new day to which we can recall some of the great feats this twenty plus year franchise has accomplished. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is indeed (imo) a blessed game; bringing together so many iconic franchises along with their respective representatives, and worlds. It's simply fascinating and wholesome. Not only have fans rejoiced with the arrival of long-awaited characters (such as King K. Rool, Ridley, Isabelle, Simon, Banjo & Kazooie, etc.), but the developers that have arduously worked on this game also form part of many of their own dreams coming true. Let us give thanks for the following:

1. Thanks to all of you; all of us who love video games, and in doing so express your joy and excitement at your favorite video game franchises, and thus said expressions are felt and seen by the devs.

2. Thanks to the content creators that, like us, show their passion and love for video games for all of us to see and share, and again the devs can witness said expressions.

3. To the game developers, for the hard work they put into creating these wonderful masterpieces; new worlds that we can engage in. It is thanks to them that today we have the repertoire of video game characters and franchises we enjoy and love.

4. A very special thanks, to a humble, yet grandiose man. His greatness is not only measured by the success of this project which is Super Smash Bros., but again by his humble nature, and the passion and dedication he puts into his work. That man is none other than Masahiro Sakurai. Thanks to him having birthed the idea for Super Smash Bros. back then, and eventually developing the first entry in the series; as the years went on, and newer entries were made, Super Smash Bros. grew into something much bigger than itself (the game), and into a community, and dare I say even a way of life (content creators, commentators, tournament organizers, game developers, etc.).

With this said, once again I wish to all a Happy Thanksgiving Day. May your homes be blessed with good health and success in all your endeavors. Every day is a good day to be thankful. :)

D

Deleted member

Happy Thanksgiving folks stuff your faces with the old Turkey, Mash potatoes and stuffing. Treasure those who you hold close.

Be thankful for what you have that keeps you happy.

A very happy and safe day to you all my best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
I still stand by this because look at the names that we've made public: Ryu, Crash, Geno, Sephiroth, Nightmare, Sol, Lloyd/Yuri, and Dante. The remaining names are more of the same: very fanservicey and with most being requested for over a decade. The fact that a lot of these characters are similar to Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo in terms of history with the fandom is no coincidence in my eyes.
But those names aren't for DLC 5, if I'm not mistaken. Numerous characters there were shot down already for the next one.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Amen. Smash is truly an anomaly, a pleasant, amazing anomaly. To think that Smash was once a humble game that brought together Nintendo's biggest icons, is now one of Nintendo's flagship franchises and Ultimate has become the biggest crossover of all time. From the bright and wholesome world of Yoshi, to the dark and foreboding world of Castlevania, to the wacky world of Persona. To think that a game like this used to be a pipe dream, something that people in discussion boards and kids on the playground used to daydream about. It's now here: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the stuff that dreams are made out of. It's the epitome of a gamer's dream: Franchises like Mario, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Wii Fit, Persona, Dragon Quest, Sonic, Mega Man, Xenoblade Chronicles and much more are in one game. To think that we could have Isabelle team up with Joker to fight Ganondorf and Pac Man is a reality that doesn't sound real, yet it is reality. It's a dream come true.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Not that I have a horse in the Lloyd vs. Yuri race because I don't care which of the two would make it in, but let's keep in mind that they picked Lloyd instead of Yuri to be the DLC costume in Smash 4.

Griselda

Smash Lord
..Considering how much I'm appreciating it now, I think I've been taking for granted how it feels to not be so feverish that you have terrifying nightmares whenever you close your eyes for two seconds.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I still stand by this because look at the names that we've made public: Ryu, Crash, Geno, Sephiroth, Nightmare, Sol, Lloyd/Yuri, and Dante. The remaining names are more of the same: very fanservicey and with most being requested for over a decade. The fact that a lot of these characters are similar to Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo in terms of history with the fandom is no coincidence in my eyes.
This just goes to show how detatched I am from the overall smash community. Besides Geno, I literally don't want any of those characters in smash lmao.

Crash would be fine, but it's more of a I can take him or leave him feeling.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I may have to revise some things for my Geno essay but I feel like two more of Geno's "competitors" took major blows in the past two days. Like I said, no specific female characters have been heard but the agreement is that Nintendo will probably try to get one before DLC is over.

Lara Croft- If Resident Evil is arguably hard deconfirmed, I think Tomb Raider is an enormous stretch. She's super iconic but she already had a ton of obstacles and I think RE getting the big thumbs down from God himself is pretty damning given the similarities between RE and Tomb Raider.

2B- Similar boat. All the names we've heard have longevity in the Smash fanbase with like half the list going back to Brawl or even Melee. In my opinion, she's "too new" and if Nintendo was going to cash its chips for one female character in DLC, I doubt it would be her. I'm more inclined that Nintendo would go with someone like Dixie ( ChronoBound ChronoBound ) that fans have been requesting for ages than someone who's been kind of niche and you can count the years of being semi relevant on one hand. Sure, people point at Joker and Hero but, guys... Come on... Persona is a spin-off of SMT and goes back to the SNES days and Dragon Quest goes back to the NES and is often credited with full on starting the JRPG genre. It's not comparable. It's like comparing the Looney Tunes to the Minions it's just... No... No... Harsh but it needed to be said.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Shoveled some food down and feelin' good already. Happy Thanksgiving to the people who celebrate, and to everyone else, happy Thursday!

Also I am hog-tying ForsakenM ForsakenM , taking him to my house, giving him my Thanksgiving food, and giving him the No Lonelies. Anyone else want in?

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Sits on a couch by the warm chimney. Plays low volume Christmas music; "Oh Christmas Tree".

Genobros, Smash fans, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. On this Thanksgiving Day; let us take a brief moment apart from speculation and reflect. Let us appreciate the light of a new day. A new day to which we can recall some of the great feats this twenty plus year franchise has accomplished. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is indeed (imo) a blessed game; bringing together so many iconic franchises along with their respective representatives, and worlds. It's simply fascinating and wholesome. Not only have fans rejoiced with the arrival of long-awaited characters (such as King K. Rool, Ridley, Isabelle, Simon, Banjo & Kazooie, etc.), but the developers that have arduously worked on this game also form part of many of their own dreams coming true. Let us give thanks for the following:

1. Thanks to all of you; all of us who love video games, and in doing so express your joy and excitement at your favorite video game franchises, and thus said expressions are felt and seen by the devs.

2. Thanks to the content creators that, like us, show their passion and love for video games for all of us to see and share, and again the devs can witness said expressions.

3. To the game developers, for the hard work they put into creating these wonderful masterpieces; new worlds that we can engage in. It is thanks to them that today we have the repertoire of video game characters and franchises we enjoy and love.

4. A very special thanks, to a humble, yet grandiose man. His greatness is not only measured by the success of this project which is Super Smash Bros., but again by his humble nature, and the passion and dedication he puts into his work. That man is none other than Masahiro Sakurai. Thanks to him having birthed the idea for Super Smash Bros. back then, and eventually developing the first entry in the series; as the years went on, and newer entries were made, Super Smash Bros. grew into something much bigger than itself (the game), and into a community, and dare I say even a way of life (content creators, commentators, tournament organizers, game developers, etc.).

With this said, once again I wish to all a Happy Thanksgiving Day. May your homes be blessed with good health and success in all your endeavors. Every day is a good day to be thankful. :)
I'm Canadian, so I've already celebrated Thanksgiving this year. :drflip:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
This just goes to show how detatched I am from the overall smash community. Besides Geno, I literally don't want any of those characters in smash lmao.

You might need to expand your gaming horizons a bit if the only character you want out of those is Geno. All of those are heavy hitters across multiple genres and generations of gaming.

I may have to revise some things for my Geno essay but I feel like two more of Geno's "competitors" took major blows in the past two days. Like I said, no specific female characters have been heard but the agreement is that Nintendo will probably try to get one before DLC is over.

Lara Croft- If Resident Evil is arguably hard deconfirmed, I think Tomb Raider is an enormous stretch. She's super iconic but she already had a ton of obstacles and I think RE getting the big thumbs down from God himself is pretty damning given the similarities between RE and Tomb Raider.

2B- Similar boat. All the names we've heard have longevity in the Smash fanbase with like half the list going back to Brawl or even Melee. In my opinion, she's "too new" and if Nintendo was going to cash its chips for one female character in DLC, I doubt it would be her. I'm more inclined that Nintendo would go with someone like Dixie ( ChronoBound ChronoBound ) that fans have been requesting for ages than someone who's been kind of niche and you can count the years of being semi relevant on one hand. Sure, people point at Joker and Hero but, guys... Come on... Persona is a spin-off of SMT and goes back to the SNES days and Dragon Quest goes back to the NES and is often credited with full on starting the JRPG genre. It's not comparable. It's like comparing the Looney Tunes to the Minions it's just... No... No... Harsh but it needed to be said.
Running to Persona as a spin-off is an absolute cop-out. The series has completely shed its spin-off status and operates on its own, and Atlus won't even consider anything past Persona 3 in the Persona series itself as relevant. If you're looking at Persona, it's a 2006 and past franchise despite very technically having origins further back. But Persona 3 to present is not only a completely different and unique era of Persona that was chosen in the representation of the series for Smash, but operates as its own series. You're stretching so much to try and justify Joker as "something from the older days" despite him 100% just being a newer type of character from a more modern era of gaming. Especially when 90% of his content comes from Persona 5, and the only things that don't are the Persona 3 and 4 songs that once again, only show the modern era of the series dating back to 2006.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
But those names aren't for DLC 5, if I'm not mistaken. Numerous characters there were shot down already for the next one.
Never said they were all candidates for 5, just that we've heard them in the context of Smash DLC. It's widely agreed that most of these names would be amazing choices no matter when they were added. My current thoughts are that 5 is going to come down to a Tales rep or a total rando that's off the radar. I consider Nightmare and Sol Badguy but in the sense of "well, if it does wind up being a name we've heard and it's not Lloyd/Yuri, it's probably one of them."

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
Surprised you didn't say Sora. He is the most left field pick and relies on a 4th party company to have someone leak it.
It is a fact that we are getting indeed another Square character.
Surprised you seem to be confident on 2B not being likely either.
But Sephiroth and Geno should be the only ones left.

And I concur, I expect DLC 5 to be Lloyd.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Surprised you didn't say Sora. He is the most left field pick.
It is a fact that we are getting indeed another Square character.

And I concur, I expect DLC 5 to be Lloyd.
I'm not sure if I'd call it a fact. It looks extremely likely, but it's not something I feel is 100%.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
You might need to expand your gaming horizons a bit if the only character you want out of those is Geno. All of those are heavy hitters across multiple genres and generations of gaming.
Ryu - Didn't like Ninja Gaiden
Crash - Didn't grow up with Playstation. More of a Sega/Nintendo/Banjo platformer myself. So no emotional connection to the character like others have,
Sephiroth - Didn't like Final Fantasy
Nightmare - Never cared for Soul Calibur's gameplay style. But if this is what nightmare looks like, that would be pretty cool. We need more bad guys.

3f18b0f130c031ff22e953a97f14752c.jpg

Sol - Prefer other guilty gear characters
Lloyd/Yuri - Trying to get around to playing it
Dante - Want Wright more, doubt Capcom would get more than one rep so if it's Dante that means no Wright.

Last edited:

owjies

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, Happy Thanksgiving! I wanted to say that I'm thankful for you all and this community. I've really enjoyed my time here and couldn't think of a better group of dudes and dudettes to share this ride on the Geno train with. Hope you all have an enjoyable and safe day!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Running to Persona as a spin-off is an absolute cop-out. The series has completely shed its spin-off status and operates on its own, and Atlus won't even consider anything past Persona 3 in the Persona series itself as relevant. If you're looking at Persona, it's a 2006 and past franchise despite very technically having origins further back. But Persona 3 to present is not only a completely different and unique era of Persona that was chosen in the representation of the series for Smash, but operates as its own series. You're stretching so much to try and justify Joker as "something from the older days" despite him 100% just being a newer type of character from a more modern era of gaming. Especially when 90% of his content comes from Persona 5, and the only things that don't are the Persona 3 and 4 songs that once again, only show the modern era of the series dating back to 2006.
Alright, I'll bite. Totally ignoring SMT, Persona still goes back to 1996 and literally only considering Persona 3-5, that still goes back to 2006, two years before Brawl. Furthermore, Nier Automata was a 2017 release. Even if you whittle it down, 2B is still incredibly new, even further highlighted by how a Sun and Moon Pokemon was merely a placeholder for a Pokemon rep when the Ultimate development plan started in late 2015.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Ryu - Didn't like Ninja Gaiden
Crash - Didn't grow up with Playstation. More of a Sega/Nintendo/Banjo platformer myself. So no emotional connection to the character like others have,
Sephiroth - Didn't like Final Fantasy
Nightmare - Never cared for Soul Calibur's gameplay style. But if this is what nightmare looks like, that would be pretty cool. We need more bad guys.
Sol - Prefer other guilty gear characters
Lloyd/Yuri - Trying to get around to playing it
Dante - Want Wright more, doubt Capcom would get more than one rep so if it's Dante that means no Wright.
I mean, even if you didn't grow up with these characters, they all have games on Switch except for Nightmare and Sol (Sol will likely end up on Switch sooner than later, and if you had a Gamecube, Soulcalibur II was dope). Give them more of a chance if you can afford it, many of these games are great and you still have plenty of time to form emotional connections before many would theoretically release.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Hey, it's that time of year again where I get to post my traditional whip cream pie:

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
This is a -5/10 hot take, my boy. You keep arguing about more liberal ideas, yet when it comes to someone talking about what they personally want you tell them to play more games and change their opinion?

Let me give you a personal example.

I was born in 1991, so the 80s era of gaming other than a sliver of Megaman, Pac-Man and fighting games are lost on me.

I never played Ninja Gaiden in any form unless you count playing as Ryu Hayabusa a little in the newer Dead Or Alive titles.

Crash was never in my taste, but Spyro is to me as Crash and Banjo are to some of you guys, which is why playing through Reignited has had highs and lows for me due to those rosy lenses.

I'm actually down for Sephiroth with my new-found love for FF7 but I must say that he doesn't seem feasible outside of an AT or Boss or Stage Hazard much like Ridley got up until recently.

Nightmare isn't my favorite Soul Calibur character, but I agree that either him, Siegfried or both are the perfect Soul Calibur rep and I would love to see them...but I kinda have fighting game bias and it feels like 85% of the Smash fanbase doesn't want more fighting game reps.

I love Sol Badguy but Guilty Gear is one of the fighting games titles I do not have a history with and I feel like the more anime-esq fighting game characters would be a backseat for the more renown ones, but I wouldn't hate Sol or a GG rep at all. "ROMANTIC!"

I have no attachment to Tales Of outside of my friend Leena, to which I have to root for Lloyd and I also like his design better. Yuri is alright and he feels like he would potentially offer a more traditional samurai playstyle based on his art, but I'm pushing for Lloyd BABYYYY~!

I love Dante despite never truly playing a DMC game in my life. His cocky attitude and ridiculousness and weapon variety are incredible and I think he would be an amazing inclusion.

I mean, even if you didn't grow up with these characters, they all have games on Switch except for Nightmare and Sol (Sol will likely end up on Switch sooner than later, and if you had a Gamecube, Soulcalibur II was dope). Give them more of a chance if you can afford it, many of these games are great and you still have plenty of time to form emotional connections before many would theoretically release.
This is like me telling people to go play more SNK games so you can now like Terry. While that is something I did, it was more of a 'Hey, respect the legacy, you bloody zoomers.' then anything else really. People are allowed to enjoy what they want and they don't need to play anything, though I would encourage someone to play SMRPG before hating on Geno, so I understand where you are coming from but the push for personal diversity here kinda smells.

If it was more like 'Hey, these games are good, so here's a recommendation AND you may learn to like the character more' that would be different, but this feels more like pushing someone to play these games so you can be justified in your own stance, and I don't like that. Glitch doesn't have to agree with you, and even with my small list of wishes for Ultimate Geno is number above all the others. I just recognize legacies when I see them.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
It just would be nice to get some characters I care about from time to time. I feel like I always need to be forced to like characters I really don't care about or be told I need to educate myself because not liking certain characters is the wrong opinion or something like that.

Another one bites the dust
There was a problem fetching the tweet
He isn't even deconfirming the character lmao.

He just said this particular "leak" had doctored photos. And you're acting like that dismisses the entire character.

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Alright, I'll bite. Totally ignoring SMT, Persona still goes back to 1996 and literally only considering Persona 3-5, that still goes back to 2006, two years before Brawl. Furthermore, Nier Automata was a 2017 release. Even if you whittle it down, 2B is still incredibly new, even further highlighted by how a Sun and Moon Pokemon was merely a placeholder for a Pokemon rep when the Ultimate development plan started in late 2015.
And Nier dates back to 2010 with Drakengard going back to 2003, and there's more respect given to Drakengard in Nier than there is proper SMT in Persona's modern era if we're being honest. Joker came out in a late 2016 release, so I don't see why 2B automatically gets the boot despite being released only shortly after Persona 5 debuted in the grand scheme of things. We're talking about DLC, that by your own admission, would have been decided earlier this year? Why does a Pokemon place holder for DLC mean much of anything then? Nier Automata released in February 2017, and more DLC would have been picked over 2 years post release and post numerous GOTY awards and overall sales success. Is she newer than most of the cast? Sure, but she's not so new that she couldn't be a pick when choices for a character were being made in 2019 for crying out loud. A plan for base game was made in 2015/2016, a plan for "Wave 2 of DLC" was made in early 2019. Both those time periods influence what could make sense for future Smash DLC, and I don't see any reason any games from the past two years couldn't get representation in Smash at this point because of that.

And yes, I'm going to ignore Persona's origins in 1996 because Atlus straight up does and does nothing with the 1996-2006 era of Persona's history sans a single allowed re-release on the PS1 classic. I really have an issue with the Smash fan base trying to justify Joker's inclusion through SMT and Persona's older history when that just isn't why he was included and that's plain as day. Atlus doesn't consider much of Persona before 2006, considers the Persona series post-2006 as its own thing completely separate from SMT, and Sakurai specifically loved Persona 5 to death. SMT and early Persona titles have nothing to do with his inclusion, and Joker represents himself almost completely. This feels like peak Smash fandom trying to force a square shape into a round hole to align with their own ideas of Smash and Sakurai. We got a Persona character specifically because of Persona 5, not the overall legacy of the series or some thin connection to SMT.

I'm not saying we're definitely going to get 2B. But she's just a valid a choice as anyone and she isn't somehow "incapable" of getting into Smash because her game released in 2017 when more DLC is being chosen in 2019.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You're making it sound like Nintendo is really wanting to push JRPGs in the west. Especially when every JRPG character (if Lloyd) this pass was announced at some major western event followed by a heavy marketing campaign for said character and their game. (Well except for Persona, GIVE ME THAT SWITCH PORT ALREADY ATLUS)
You know, you're probably right. Someone on the Papageno's Discord pointed out that the recent Tales trademark thingy is pretty encompassing, not only covering video games but merchandising too. Kind of interesting. It's basically the same thing... that... happened... with... Banjo... *sound of glass shattering* Oh... Oh. OH! OOOOOOOOOH!!! ... It's probably nothing...

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
You know, you're probably right. Someone on the Papageno's Discord pointed out that the recent Tales trademark thingy is pretty encompassing, not only covering video games but merchandising too. Kind of interesting. It's basically the same thing... that... happened... with... Banjo... *sound of glass shattering* Oh... Oh. OH! OOOOOOOOOH!!! ... It's probably nothing...
I'm still waiting on that new Banjo game and Rare Replay on the switch...haha...haha...ha.....

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
And Nier dates back to 2010 with Drakengard going back to 2003, and there's more respect given to Drakengard in Nier than there is proper SMT in Persona's modern era if we're being honest. Joker came out in a late 2016 release, so I don't see why 2B automatically gets the boot despite being released only shortly after Persona 5 debuted in the grand scheme of things. We're talking about DLC, that by your own admission, would have been decided earlier this year? Why does a Pokemon place holder for DLC mean much of anything then? Nier Automata released in February 2017, and more DLC would have been picked over 2 years post release and post numerous GOTY awards and overall sales success. Is she newer than most of the cast? Sure, but she's not so new that she couldn't be a pick when choices for a character were being made in 2019 for crying out loud. A plan for base game was made in 2015/2016, a plan for "Wave 2 of DLC" was made in early 2019. Both those time periods influence what could make sense for future Smash DLC, and I don't see any reason any games from the past two years couldn't get representation in Smash at this point because of that.

And yes, I'm going to ignore Persona's origins in 1996 because Atlus straight up does and does nothing with the 1996-2006 era of Persona's history sans a single allowed re-release on the PS1 classic. I really have an issue with the Smash fan base trying to justify Joker's inclusion through SMT and Persona's older history when that just isn't why he was included and that's plain as day. Atlus doesn't consider much of Persona before 2006, considers the Persona series post-2006 as its own thing completely separate from SMT, and Sakurai specifically loved Persona 5 to death. SMT and early Persona titles have nothing to do with his inclusion, and Joker represents himself almost completely. This feels like peak Smash fandom trying to force a square shape into a round hole to align with their own ideas of Smash and Sakurai. We got a Persona character specifically because of Persona 5, not the overall legacy of the series or some thin connection to SMT.

I'm not saying we're definitely going to get 2B. But she's just a valid a choice as anyone and she isn't somehow "incapable" of getting into Smash because her game released in 2017 when more DLC is being chosen in 2019.
She won't be in the pass, and she's way less important of a pick on the list of requested Square reps. She's just not as wanted as others.

That's just how it is, mate. I get you like her, but maybe you should rally support for her then, because she kinda needs it.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I'm still waiting on that new Banjo game and Rare Replay on the switch...haha...haha...ha.....
I need Rare Replay in my life. Damn my lack of Xbox One. But also, Earthbound and SMRPG on Switch Online SNES service when?

On a side-note: definetely woke up this morning with a new username and no recollection of creating it. Must have had one too many hyper potions. Lame.

Edit: Happy Thanksgiving Geno fam.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion

I don't think that makes you detached from Smash. I think he means fan servicey in a general gaming sense because if we look at from a Smash standpoint then it becomes "why them?"

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
But... But... Okay. That's actually kind of an exciting revelation. Banjo got a big trademark renewal last year and then Microsoft has gone full honey roasted ham on Banjo cameos and merchandise since. If Nintendo themselves is hyping up Tales, it stands to reason that the situations are very similar.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Not great... I know you're a big Shantae fan (I am too) but Shantae kind of gets steamrolled. Not only haven't we heard her but we haven't heard any Indie characters, we've heard very few Western characters, and we've technically only have heard one female character and it's less of a name and more of people agree that Nintendo's probably going to try to have a least one before DLC is over.
I'm gonna hold out hope for Reimu, who would be a female rep indie combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom