• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
The sales of Pokemon are a prime example of the “bubbles” I often refer to with regard to vocal internet culture. If you spent any amount of time online, you’d think these were the most hated games ever. But sales communicate a very different story as does post release as a whole. It proves the vocal online crowd does not necessarily represent a majority opinion or a significant one compared to the greater consumer base. And just like Pokemon, Smash fans are bad at putting their money where their mouth is and often still buy the products in question despite a vocal outcry against certain choices.

Also, The Last Jedi is a flawed movie with some amazing parts. It has never deserved the hate it has gotten as a whole and I think it’s certainly better than the prequel series and more ambitious than Force Awakens. There’s some nonsensical bull**** and some things just don’t work, but that’s par for the course with Star Wars.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
The sales of Pokemon are a prime example of the “bubbles” I often refer to with regard to vocal internet culture. If you spent any amount of time online, you’d think these were the most hated games ever. But sales communicate a very different story as does post release as a whole. It proves the vocal online crowd does not necessarily represent a majority opinion or a significant one compared to the greater consumer base. And just like Pokemon, Smash fans are bad at not putting money where their mouth is lol.

Also, The Last Jedi is a flawed movie with some amazing parts. It has never deserved the hate it has gotten as a whole and I think it’s certainly better than the prequel series and more ambitious than Force Awakens. There’s some nonsensical bull**** and some things just don’t work, but that’s par for the course with Star Wars.
While I see your point with the "bubbles" thing, I will point out one important universal truth:

The majority is NOT always right.

It can, and many times does, consist of a sizeable percentage of morons. It's also very possible for a majority to NOT have their own best interest in mind. The "herd mentality" is a very real thing.

Last edited:

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
*see Star Wars get brought up*
Travis Touchdown should get in Smash Bros so we can have more lightsabers.
Also The Last Jedi was pretty good.

EditorMax

Smash Apprentice
i mean I guess if we're doing star wars rankings
1. Empire
2. New Hope
3. Force Awakens
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Revenge of the Sith
6. TLJ
7. Rogue One
8. Solo
9/10. Phantom/Clones

TLJ is one of my least favorites (arguably my least favorite) but it's not the worst- it has semblances of competent filmmaking at parts. Rogue One has character writing thinner than tissue paper. Solo is painfully uninteresting. And it's a really hard call to say which of the first two Episodes is worse - Phantom is borderline insulting to its viewers with Jar Jar and young Anakin, to the point where even at its core from the get-go the former is atrocious, but has some iconic and memorable, if not hollow, set pieces and action sequences. Attack of the Clones isn't ACTIVELY insultingly bad, and nothing about it conceptually is vomit-worthy, but poor Hayden and Lucas couldn't act or write their way out of a 6th grade drama class.

but yeah I hate TLJ it's not an awful movie as a standalone piece of cinema but given that its predecessor hinges entirely on setting things up for the next movie it was a baffling decision to have the point of TLJ be to toss that all aside and expect the fans to enjoy it. It is definitely not a worse movie than I or II but given that I am an adult for the sequel trilogy and not affected by the nostalgic intentional merchandise-and-preteen-friendly angle the prequels were made with, the film's direction stings enough to have my personal subjective feelings for it place it in the bottom two.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
While I see your point with the "bubbles" thing, I will point out one important universal truth:

It can, and many times does, consist of a sizeable percentage of morons. It's also very possible for a majority to NOT have their own best interest in mind. The "herd mentality" is a very real thing.
I said this a few pages ago, but there is no “wrong” way to think about media. Some people will love a given media thing and some people will hate it and some people will be in between and none of them are wrong. Hating something other people love doesn’t make you wrong and loving something other people hate doesn’t either.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

They are from a sales perspective. You want to sale to the most people. Also, character choices do not make anyone morons as much as you may disagree with them. I vocally presented my disdain for Heavy, but I know I’m very much in the minority against him. I’m not going to call people who like him morons or accuse them of being part of herd mentality.

I also think in general, rallying against majority leaves you with giving minority too much power to the smaller group of people and serves to disenfranchise people from participating in any given process. While that can be true, it’s an extremely nuanced position that requires you treat every scenario differently and interpret from a variety of points of view.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
The sales of Pokemon are a prime example of the “bubbles” I often refer to with regard to vocal internet culture. If you spent any amount of time online, you’d think these were the most hated games ever. But sales communicate a very different story as does post release as a whole. It proves the vocal online crowd does not necessarily represent a majority opinion or a significant one compared to the greater consumer base. And just like Pokemon, Smash fans are bad at putting their money where their mouth is and often still buy the products in question despite a vocal outcry against certain choices.
Just because something makes a lot of money doesn't mean it's good.
A New Hope didn't introduce Darth Vader and unceramoniously kill him halfway through the film for no reason.
Empire didn't completely invalidate universal rules and ruin dramatic stakes for the sake of cheap subversions.
Return of the Jedi didn't have an entire B-plot that amounted to nothing.
And neither of these movies took one of the most beloved and influential heroes of all fiction and turn him into a sallow wet pile of pants who wanted to lie down and die.
No other Star Wars movie did what The Last Jedi did.
*see Star Wars get brought up*
Travis Touchdown should get in Smash Bros so we can have more lightsabers.
Agreed.
Also The Last Jedi was pretty good.
You're free to feel that way subjectively, but objectively speaking no, it wasn't.

Last edited:

RingJ5

Smash Ace
I don't care on how much you hate the new Star Wars

Comparing it to Sword and Shield is extremely disingenuous

Like, one is "bad" because "the writing"

While the other is bad is because of sheet laziness and incompetence

Also fun fact Pokemon makes so much more then Star Wars
That has nothing to do with the point I was making, though.

Last Jedi faced major online backlash at the start, but still sold incredibly well despite that backlash... only for the following installment to sell far, far below expectations.

I didn’t even mean to start discourse on TLJ’s quality, my entire point was that we have a massive recent example of this exact sort of thing happening with another major media franchise, so thinking that “oh, Sword and Shield still sold well, we lost, nothing will change” is a bad way of thinking when it could wind up a similar situation where the final product ends up turning off consumers from consuming future installments.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
About the replacement argument, I think your taking this a little too seriously my guy, people aren’t actually going to request these characters get replaced with their own, this is just a game
(Also your telling me you always thought it would be incineroar?)
The problem is that kind of stuff is actually all over. This kind of conversation never goes well because it's all subjective opinions with people's feeling behind them lashing at one another, though I will say it's often more contained here than in other places, though some of the responses here aren't doing that status any favors. Some of y'all RAGIN'!

That aside, yes, I never once thought Decidueye had a chance in the roster. At first it was just 'we always get a Pokemon each year and Greninja is proof that Sakurai will do what it takes to get a new mon into the game, so a new pokemon is definitely happening' but then it was 'I feel like Incineroar brings the most to the table' and then Decidueye was in Pokken and then I added up facts about Incineroar and it was a lock for me from there but I was mostly quiet. Then Vergeben said it was Incineroar and everyone **** on him due to Grinch Ruse and I trolled around calling him our Smash Prophet as I was convinced he was right and i kept telling people that they should think about it more...and look what happened.

So yeah, I guess I can add Incineroar to my list of Smash stuff I said was coming due to using facts and logic, alongside Banjo-kazooie, more DLC characters, and Terry before the insiders 100% confirmed him. May be able to add another one soon...

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
If I see someone say something about a work is “objectively” anything one more time, aside from a fact describing its existence, I’m going to “objectively” slam my head against my desk

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Just because something makes a lot of money doesn't mean it's good.

A New Hope didn't introduce Darth Vader and unceramoniously kill him halfway through the film for no reason.
Empire didn't completely invalidate universal rules and ruin dramatic stakes for the sake of cheap subversions.
Return of the Jedi didn't have an entire B-plot that amounted to nothing.
And neither of these movies took one of the most beloved and influential heroes of all fiction and turn him into a sallow wet pile of pants who wanted to lie down and die.
No other Star Wars movie did what The Last Jedi did.

Agreed.

You're free to feel that way subjectively, but objectively speaking no, it wasn't.
Luke’s arc is actually wonderful storytelling that subverts expectations in a meaningful way and makes him a more interesting character with flaws and more humanity. Is his arc handled as carefully and it should have been IMO? No. But they chose to tell a more interesting story. And besides, it didn’t break the rules or the lore or the characters anymore than George Lucas had already done with the prequels. There’s no objectively bad to Last Jedi or objectively good to the originals mate, I hate to tell you.

Also, probably unpopular opinion, but Star Wars was never amazingly well crafted or consistent to begin with. It was enjoyable and has generally stayed that way throughout years following, including TLJ.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
If I see someone say something about a work is “objectively” anything one more time, aside from a fact describing its existence, I’m going to “objectively” slam my head against my desk
That's your opinion. :ultpacman:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Please, stop acting like objectivity isn't possible. Things can be objectively bad or good and subjectively bad or good. If things couldn't be objectively bad or good then you could never get an undercooked meal that made you sick or a toy that didn't work after you first opened it.

Do I need to do the Puppet Master example again?

Zeb Nasaki

Smash Apprentice
[]
It's still moving slower than the last few gens so it's not a total wash. The idea that it would sell under 8 figures was a pipe dream anyway so as long as it stays noticeably under sun and moon I'll call it a win.

Just please don't outsell smash, that would break my heart
In fact this sales are just only for the 2-3 first days if I am correct. Sun and moon sold 7 millions in a month. Smash sold 3.2 million at 3 first days. Considering that black friday and chirstmas are coming, it seriously has the potential to outsell red and blue.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
I said this a few pages ago, but there is no “wrong” way to think about media. Some people will love a given media thing and some people will hate it and some people will be in between and none of them are wrong. Hating something other people love doesn’t make you wrong and loving something other people hate doesn’t either.
The issue I'm looking at isn't so much whether someone likes or hates something, but rather the dangers of supporting something that doesn't deserve support. Let's use an example in the context of Smash bros:

Say the next fighters pass is revealed in December and we find out that all 5 of the new characters will be Marth echoes/FE characters (this is obviously an exaggeration, just bear with me) and at full price, no less. Fighter #5 from the current pass turns out to not be Geno, and along with fighters pass #2, Sakurai declares it the end of the DLC cycle. That means NO GENO, no Isaac, no Lloyd, no Doomslayer, no Crash, no Shantae, no whatever else it is your little heart desires. Needless to say, I'd be PISSED. My argument would be that buying that second fighters pass would be idiotic and show Nintendo/Sakurai that some painfully bland and uncreative shills are just as appealing to me as original/highly desired characters.

You can bet that there would be droves of apologists crying about how ungrateful anyone is that doesn't buy in. Then you'd have the haters, as usual, spitting venom everywhere they could whether it was warranted or not. Regardless of the biases at play, I would hope everyone here could agree that such a fighters pass would be dismal and that supporting it would, in fact, be wrong. To do otherwise is simply bad consumerism because you're using your wallet to vote for something you don't actually want. It literally makes no sense to buy trash just because it has your favorite franchise's logo pasted on it. That's the point I'm trying to make. Just because something has "Legend of Zelda", or "Pokemon", or "Star Wars", or "Disney", etc. in the title, that doesn't automatically = good quality or a free pass. Granted, those names have historically come with those qualities, but I feel that too often people are suckered in by nostalgia and peer pressure rather than a fair and critical assessment of a given product.

hey are from a sales perspective. You want to sale to the most people. Also, character choices do not make anyone morons as much as you may disagree with them. I vocally presented my disdain for Heavy, but I know I’m very much in the minority against him. I’m not going to call people who like him morons or accuse them of being part of herd mentality.
I'd just like to point out that none of my comments you cite were ever directed toward Smash bros character choices. It was meant in the general sense that the majority isn't always aware of their best interest and that consumers often buy garbage simply because "everyone else is doing it". This is the proven science of marketing.

Last edited:

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Please, stop acting like objectivity isn't possible. Things can be objectively bad or good and subjectively bad or good. If things couldn't be objectively bad or good then you could never get an undercooked meal that made you sick or a toy that didn't work after you first opened it.

Do I need to do the Puppet Master example again?
A meal is made for the purpose of providing nutrients to the body. Therefore if it instead harms the body it is objectively bad.
A toy or tool or anything is expected to provide the function it’s designed for, so if in the process of doing so it breaks it’s objectively bad.
A work of fiction’s purpose is... what exactly? Does art exist solely for the purpose of entertainment or does it exist to express the vision of the person/people who made it? I honestly don’t know, you tell me. If we both spend money on a movie and I like it and you don’t, then if the purpose of film is entertainment then it’s fulfilled its purpose for me and not for you. So if nothing makes everyone happy, then all media has failed in its purpose to some extent, therefore..

Everything sucks. Pack it up everyone, I figured out what the internet has been trying to teach me for years.

The issue I'm looking at isn't so much whether someone likes or hates something, but rather the dangers of supporting something that doesn't deserve support. Let's use an example in the context of Smash bros:

Say the next fighters pass is revealed in December and we find out that all 5 of the new characters will be Marth echoes/FE characters (this is obviously an exaggeration, just bear with me) and at full price, no less. Fighter #5 from the current pass turns out to not be Geno, and along with fighters pass #2, Sakurai declares it the end of the DLC cycle. That means NO GENO, no Isaac, no Lloyd, no Doomslayer, no Crash, no Shantae, no whatever else it is your little heart desires. Needless to say, I'd be PISSED. My argument would be that buying that second fighters pass would be idiotic and show Nintendo/Sakurai that some painfully bland and uncreative shills are just as appealing to me as original/highly desired characters.

You can bet that there would be droves of apologists crying about how ungrateful anyone is that doesn't buy in. Then you'd have the haters, as usual, spitting venom everywhere they could whether it was warranted or not. Regardless of the biases at play, I would hope everyone here could agree that such a fighters pass would be dismal and that supporting it would, in fact, be wrong. To do otherwise is simply bad consumerism because you're using your wallet to vote for something you don't actually want. It literally makes no sense to buy trash just because it has your favorite franchise's logo pasted on it. That's the point I'm trying to make. Just because something has "Legend of Zelda", or "Pokemon", or "Star Wars", or "Disney", etc. in the title, that doesn't automatically = good quality or a free pass. Granted, those names have historically come with those qualities, but I feel that too often people are suckered in by nostalgia and peer pressure rather than a fair and critical assessment of a given product.

I'd just like to point out that none of my comments you cite were ever directed toward Smash bros character choices. It was meant in the general sense that the majority isn't always aware of their best interest and that consumers often buy garbage simply because "everyone else is doing it". This is the proven science of marketing.
Oh, now if there is such a thing as bad CONSUMERISM is a different discussion, and that’s totally a thing. Yeah, if you buy something you don’t want just because it has a brand you like’s name on it that’s bad consumerism, because that encourages the creators to make more of the type of product that you don’t like.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Everyone: Arguing about Star Wars, Pokemon and objectivity in media.

Me: Making a ****ty Photoshop edit of a DBZ fusion pointing out that Bomberman kinda looks like Geno and Mallow mixed together that I promised Spatulo Spatulo I'd do a couple days ago.

geno mallow bomberman fusion.png

What, I can't be the only one who thinks they kinda look alike, can I?...

Grumbo

Smash Ace
I think that some parts of film making, such as lighting, sound mixing, line delivery, cinematography, general cohesion, etc can in most cases be objectively bad or good, but most other parts subjective. But even when failing at “objective” areas, one’s enjoyment can be totally subjective.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Everyone: Arguing about Star Wars, Pokemon and objectivity in media.

Me: Making a ****ty Photoshop edit of a DBZ fusion pointing out that Bomberman kinda looks like Geno and Mallow mixed together that I promised Spatulo Spatulo I'd do a couple days ago.

View attachment 247530
What, I can't be the only one who thinks they kinda look alike, can I?...
It’s everything I hoped it would be

link2702

Smash Champion
Star wars now? Ok.

Empire
New hope
Return of the jedi.

All the other insignificant movies.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
I think that some parts of film making, such as lighting, sound mixing, line delivery, cinematography, general cohesion, etc can in most cases be objectively bad or good, but most other parts subjective. But even when failing at “objective” areas, one’s enjoyment can be totally subjective.
That sums it up pretty well from my point of view.

It’s everything I hoped it would be
Good to hear my creation lived up to its hype lmao

ForsakenM

Smash Lord

For the love of Masahiro Sakurai this...just...this right here!

We are living in a time where good consumerism is seen as being a hater and people blindly throw money at bad products.

Being objective means that you set your bias aside and use the facts to represent something.

If you go to a restaurant that you go to all the time and love and they make you a grilled chicken sandwich and you get sick off of it because it was undercooked, you were served an objectively poor quality product. Whether or not you decide to go there again is subjective, as it's based on your personal experience, which has your bias.

Now imagine you talk about this with your coworkers and you say you don't think you will go there anymore because you read that you aren't the only one getting sick from their chicken and you hate to stop going but you have to look out for yourself and one of your coworkers stands up and says "**** you dude, that place is amazing and you are full of ****. You just really dont like that place and are spreading fake news about it. Just for that, I'm going to go over there and buy two sandwiches to makes sure they make up for your loss! You ****ing suck, man!" and then they go and do exactly that...and they get sick, but then they order some more two days later, and they keep doing this over and over.

Now imagine the town is split on this restaurant despite the people who order there keep getting sick yet the restaurant never changes anything because they have enough money to keep going and make a huge profit and they can now get away with more bad food because customers keep letting them.

Now you have a food analogy for how it's been for Fallout 76, Anthem, and now SwSh.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
All Star Wars media SUCKS! It's all about baby Yoda now!
IMG_20191119_170509.jpg

jk I like all the movies and the TV shows outside of resistance. The animation style is really meh to me. My personal favorite character is Chopper from Rebels.
source.gif

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hey guys. This is a somewhat serious post so bear with me.

-You all have probably noticed that I've been spending a lot of time on Papagenos' Discord and there's several reasons behind that:

1. I want to be more personable to more people so I'm more than just a random name that show us on 4chan and YouTube. I want people to know why I am the way that I am and why I do what I do.

2. To better clear misinformation about insider info and be more direct with Smash and Nintendo fans. There's a lot of misconceptions of what people like Sabi and Verge actually do and I want to help clear the air some.

3. To try to make the rest of the Circle of Ten more personable too, especially Sabi. They've been getting a lot of crap lately despite having an impeccable record. I haven't agreed with everything they've done but I'll still defend them and their sources. Because of Sabi, I was able to learn that Nintendo has actually talked about Geno in an official capacity and knew about Banjo and the Breath of the Wild sequel 2 1/2 months before a vast majority of the world. I don't think people grasp how big of a deal these are to me. Not to rub it in but I've been a Nintendo fan for almost 30 years and having a front row seat to some of the biggest bombshells the company has ever dropped has been amazing and I'm incredibly grateful to them and the 8 other members.

-The essay is coming along but it's become significantly bigger than I originally intended. It's going to be massive. I finished the outline of it today and it's 10 sections covering 8 topics that I want to examine to fully explain my reasoning behind having strong confidence in Geno being post past. It's the biggest Smash essay I've written in over a decade and I'm treating it with a degree of seriousness that I treated my thesis. An hour or two? I wish... This is probably going to take me a couple of weeks and I want to have it done by the VGAs.

-Finally, I want to talk about the coming weeks. On Papagenos'Discord yesterday, I said we got a tip that there was a strong possibility that #5 would start making the rounds among lower level insiders within the next week or two. Yes, this sounds great but it's going to be complicated but also kind of thrilling. Consider this a warning...

Following Terry's reveal, we were pretty confident that #5 would probably boil down to 3 characters we heard or someone totally random. Time went on and things seemed to whittle down and I made my own theory. Things have somewhat changed, however, and it's become a little more complex. There's now 4 realistic candidates that we've heard and, to make it more convoluted, they're all from different companies but share some rather coincidental similarities that I can't go into. Here comes the "fun" part...

The Steve leakbait was pushed by Microsoft itself and the Seven Squares was arguably an attempt at a misinformation campaign by Square itself. The fact the character names come from different companies suggests that Nintendo itself is pushing these names. That said, they seem to have gone the extra mile to muddy the waters. That said, expect a ton of false leads and misinformation in the coming days.

Being part of "Sabi's Crew" for the past year has taught me a few things. For starters, beware of people pushing things too hard. This is a common mistake of really low level insiders or people who have seemingly legit information fall in their laps. Skepticism is always a good thing. Nothing should ever be taken as 100%. Other things to consider: the source/s, and who supports it and why. Nintendo seems to be pretty adamant about nothing from the VGAs getting out so, if you're frustrated now, it's probably about to get a lot more frustrating so you may want to jump ship if this sort of stuff genuinely stresses you out. Despite all this, I'm still standing by my theory but I'm also a lot more skeptical of my own conclusions too.

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
There's now 4 realistic candidates that we've heard and, to make it more convoluted, they're all from different companies but share some rather coincidental similarities that I can't go into.
Well this is certainly interesting. If I saw "4 realistic candidates" I'd expect two of them to be Namco, at the very least.

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Hey guys. This is a somewhat serious post so bear with me.

-You all have probably noticed that I've been spending a lot of time on Papagenos' Discord and there's several reasons behind that:

1. I want to be more personable to more people so I'm more than just a random name that show us on 4chan and YouTube. I want people to know why I am the way that I am and why I do what I do.

2. To better clear misinformation about insider info and be more direct with Smash and Nintendo fans. There's a lot of misconceptions of what people like Sabi and Verge actually do and I want to help clear the air some.

3. To try to make the rest of the Circle of Ten more personable too, especially Sabi. They've been getting a lot of crap lately despite having an impeccable record. I haven't agreed with everything they've done but I'll still defend them and their sources. Because of Sabi, I was able to learn that Nintendo has actually talked about Geno in an official capacity and knew about Banjo and the Breath of the Wild sequel 2 1/2 months before a vast majority of the world. I don't think people grasp how big of a deal these are to me. Not to rub it in but I've been a Nintendo fan for almost 30 years and having a front row seat to some of the biggest bombshells the company has ever dropped has been amazing and I'm incredibly grateful to them and the 8 other members.

-The essay is coming along but it's become significantly bigger than I originally intended. It's going to be massive. I finished the outline of it today and it's 10 sections covering 8 topics that I want to examine to fully explain my reasoning behind having strong confidence in Geno being post past. It's the biggest Smash essay I've written in over a decade and I'm treating it with a degree of seriousness that I treated my thesis. An hour or two? I wish... This is probably going to take me a couple of weeks and I want to have it done by the VGAs.

-Finally, I want to talk about the coming weeks. On Papagenos'Discord yesterday, I said we got a tip that there was a strong possibility that #5 would start making the rounds among lower level insiders within the next week or two. Yes, this sounds great but it's going to be complicated but also kind of thrilling. Consider this a warning...

Following Terry's reveal, we were pretty confident that #5 would probably boil down to 3 characters we heard or someone totally random. Time went on and things seemed to whittle down and I made my own theory. Things have somewhat changed, however, and it's become a little more complex. There's now 4 realistic candidates that we've heard and, to make it more convoluted, they're all from different companies but share some rather coincidental similarities that I can't go into. Here comes the "fun" part...

The Steve leakbait was pushed by Microsoft itself and the Seven Squares was arguably an attempt at a misinformation campaign by Square itself. The fact the character names come from different companies suggests that Nintendo itself is pushing these names. That said, they seem to have gone the extra mile to muddy the waters. That said, expect a ton of false leads and misinformation in the coming days.

Being part of "Sabi's Crew" for the past year has taught me a few things. For starters, beware of people pushing things too hard. This is a common mistake of really low level insiders or people who have seemingly legit information fall in their laps. Skepticism is always a good thing. Nothing should ever be taken as 100%. Other things to consider: the source/s, and who supports it and why. Nintendo seems to be pretty adamant about nothing from the VGAs getting out so, if you're frustrated now, it's probably about to get a lot more frustrating so you may want to jump ship if this sort of stuff genuinely stresses you out. Despite all this, I'm still standing by my theory but I'm also a lot more skeptical of my own conclusions too.
FOUR characters

ALL from different companies

And ALL of them might be leakbait

Strap yourselves in, we’re in the endgame now

MisterMike

Smash Champion
The essay is coming along but it's become significantly bigger than I originally intended. It's going to be massive. I finished the outline of it today and it's 10 sections covering 8 topics that I want to examine to fully explain my reasoning behind having strong confidence in Geno being post past. It's the biggest Smash essay I've written in over a decade and I'm treating it with a degree of seriousness that I treated my thesis. An hour or two? I wish... This is probably going to take me a couple of weeks and I want to have it done by the VGAs.
I'm ready, daddy.
IAmReady.png

Spatulo

Smash Lord
NNID
Spatulo
Switch FC
SW 6433 1491 0045
Wasn't he in a Transformers comic or something?
Yes! He and Samus took a trip to Transformers land once

Let it be known that Geno has had as many appearances in Transformers media as he has in the Mario franchise outside of Super Mario RPG, so therefore in addition to now being a Star Wars character he is now also a Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom