• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Geez, things are seriously getting depressing around here...and all because of Isabelle and one freaking image of a box. You all do realize that Verge's info hasn't really changed, right? The only signs are the two I mentioned above. Before that last direct, we were believing we could get Geno, Isaac and even Banjo, all in the base game. And this is where we are now?

Guys, come on. We don't immediately need to resort to DLC talk. In fact, I refuse to even speak of DLC until the game comes out and we know the base roster. Why? Because speculating on DLC is akin to counting chickens before they hatch. Pleading an appeal before the verdict is rendered. DLC is the last chance for characters that aren't in--and we have no idea who isn't in (excluding ATs and such) until the game releases. If Sakurai isn't thinking about DLC yet, and I don't believe he is, then I won't, either.

And on a side note...I do find it interesting that Verge only just now got a definitive answer on the pokemon--right after a direct that changed the landscape of speculation. Just saying. Seems rather convenient, no?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geez, things are seriously getting depressing around here...and all because of Isabelle and one freaking image of a box. You all do realize that Verge's info hasn't really changed, right? The only signs are the two I mentioned above. Before that last direct, we were believing we could get Geno, Isaac and even Banjo, all in the base game. And this is where we are now?

Guys, come on. We don't need to immediately need to resort to DLC talk. In fact, I refuse to even speak of DLC until the game comes out and we know the base roster. Why? Because speculating on DLC is akin to counting chickens before they hatch. Pleading an appeal before the verdict is rendered. DLC is the last chance for characters that aren't in--and we have no idea who isn't in (excluding ATs and such) until the game releases. If Sakurai isn't thinking about DLC yet, and I don't believe he is, then I won't, either.

And on a side note...I do find it interesting that Verge only just now got a definitive answer on the pokemon--right after a direct that changed the landscape of speculation. Just saying. Seems rather convenient, no?
Really, it is?

Am I the only person that's somewhat optimistic?

I think DLC's possible, but I don't think that's a bad thing

Last edited:

Mr Gentleman

Smash Journeyman
I think this is the most realistic scenario for the next direct.
But i'm afraid that we're not getting anything more. So I'm really afraid for our friends from the Isaac's support thread because they really deserve him.
The best scenario would be 2 unique newcomers and 3 echo for the next Smash Direct. And one more newcomer (a smash ballot choice like Isaac or Bandana Dee) for another direct.

The good thing is that I see Geno getting in, no matter which scenario they go for.
I feel ya man. I want our Isaac bros to be along side us on that day. I'll be Happy for Geno but will still feel sad if they can't come with us

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Really, it is?

I just think it's odd that Verge suddenly gets confirmation right as everyone starts thinking only two characters are left, and he had two locked in. Then he starts backpedaling on the SE rep, and talking about DLC...it just seems like his own opinion could have changed, and he's adjusting based on that. Not saying I can't be wrong, just that it's very convenient.

And yeah, I see Geno being DLC as a bad thing. Yes, he'll be in the game, but we'll have to wait upwards of a year for him, when everyone else gets in right away. It wouldn't be so bad if we knew he was coming a la Mewtwo, but I doubt we'll get confirmation that early. I don't think DLC development has even started yet, nor would they talk about it that soon.

But worst case scenario, yes, that would be preferable to him being completely excluded.

Dan

Smash Lord
And this is where you use the point of Verge not knowing about K. Rool; not to damage is credibility, but to point out if he's legit, he doesn't know every character.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Vergeben isn't backpedaling on there being an SE rep; there being an SE character he believes, as he heard it from one of his usual, trusted sources, "they don't have a habit of being wrong."

However, who exactly the character was came from a "random person" who also "confirmed" some of his other information, so he doesn't want to share it until he hears it from his main sources.

Last edited:

Mr Gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like Verge is looking into the box theory. seeing if any of his sources can find anything to confirm or break it. come on man! be the White Knight I know you can be! man never would I have thought I would be rooting for a leaker....

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
And this is where you use the point of Verge not knowing about K. Rool; not to damage is credibility, but to point out if he's legit, he doesn't know every character.
Exactly.

I still believe Verge, really. But it's pretty easy to believe the things he's said, because they're all very plausible. Plus, he never outright stated the roster was final after Incineroar and Ken. People are just taking his info and using it to back up the box theory, causing doom and gloom talk.

He could be legit, he could be fake. I don't know. I'm only pointing out that his info is not definitive, either because he COULD be making it up, or because he may not know everything. Either way, to use his info to claim or believe the roster only has two newbies left seems like a silly idea.

I'm not trying to hype anyone up to unrealistic levels, here...just trying to get everyone out of the DLC dumps.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Wait if Verge knows the name of the SE character, how come he has been holding out on saying it?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just think it's odd that Verge suddenly gets confirmation right as everyone starts thinking only two characters are left, and he had two locked in. Then he starts backpedaling on the SE rep, and talking about DLC...it just seems like his own opinion could have changed, and he's adjusting based on that. Not saying I can't be wrong, just that it's very convenient.

And yeah, I see Geno being DLC as a bad thing. Yes, he'll be in the game, but we'll have to wait upwards of a year for him, when everyone else gets in right away. It wouldn't be so bad if we knew he was coming a la Mewtwo, but I doubt we'll get confirmation that early. I don't think DLC development has even started yet, nor would they talk about it that soon.

But worst case scenario, yes, that would be preferable to him being completely excluded.
He tripled down that the square character exists. He doesn't know if it's possible it's dlc or not

Last edited:

ThatIsFalco

Smash Rookie
I've looked into the future of many timelines, and here are all the possibilities I have seen in regards to the number of base-game characters:

1 New, 1 Echo
Box Theory is 100% correct:
This is simply the box theory being true, with one new fighter and one echo, most likely being Incineroar and Ken respectively. The SE character is "Mewtwoed" as the first DLC (free, bundled, or paid?).

2 New, 1 Echo
Box Theory somewhat correct:
This is an extension of the box theory, where the SE character, who is most-likely Geno, is in the base-game. He could be on the back of the box, possibly to due to being important in the story mode, or not on the box at all. The latter could be due to being the last character revealed, acting almost like a secret character. To clarify, we would know he's in the game, but since most people who buy smash are not actively keeping up with the news like we are, Geno/SE rep would be somewhat hidden to the public eye in terms of marketing. This could make sense since Geno is not well known outside of the hardcore smash community.

2 New, 2-3 Echo
Box Theory no longer holds value; parallels 8/8:
These numbers are based on the August smash direct. I say 2-3 echoes since Richter was revealed alongside Simon. I'd say Shadow and Dixie are the two most likely echoes after Ken IMO.

3 New, 3 Echo
Character revealed before direct:
In this scenario, one of the new characters is announced outside of the inevitable smash direct. This could be in a mini-direct, dedicated direct, or character trailer released independent from anything else. I'd say Incineroar could be revealed at the end of a pokemon direct before the smash direct IMO. The other newcomer is a toss up, but I'd bet on another 3rd party character like Banjo to open up the smash direct (like Simon/Richter) IMO. The number of echoes would parallel the number of unique fighters, as it has been so far.

4-5 New, 4-5(???) Echo
CoroCoro leak + optimism:
If this leak is not a typo (which it could be), then there are 5 stages left to be revealed, where a majority of them could be linked with fighters from new games/series introduced to smash. This could hold true with a few of the previous possibilities, but an optimistic outcome is that every one of the stages is linked to a new character from a new game/series (or almost all of them due to rumored minecraft content). The number of echoes is a toss up, as well as the remaining fighters that haven't been "leaked" yet. If we get 5 more each, I'd add on Hat Goomba and Isaac with Banjo, then Impa and Black Shadow with Shadow and Dixie IMO.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

TBone06

Smash Ace
Just a random question, why do so many people seem to think Geno would play a big role in Spirits mode? I’m not saying I wouldn’t love that, I just don’t understand why people think it.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Wait if Verge knows the name of the SE character, how come he has been holding out on saying it?
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77000204?jumpto=20#20

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77000204?jumpto=44#44

"I really would like to say who the random person said the Square Enix character is. but if it isn't them, I have to deal with a whole other slew of hatred and harassment from people even though I am outright saying I've contacted my people to see if there is anything to what that person is claiming. "

Basically, one source says it's a particular character, but he's contacting other sources to see if they back that up.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just a random question, why do so many people seem to think Geno would play a big role in Spirits mode? I’m not saying I wouldn’t love that, I just don’t understand why people think it.
I think it's mostly just people hoping. And the fact he's a star SPIRIT.

It's more to people talking about what they want to see than anything else

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77000204?jumpto=20#20

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77000204?jumpto=44#44

"I really would like to say who the random person said the Square Enix character is. but if it isn't them, I have to deal with a whole other slew of hatred and harassment from people even though I am outright saying I've contacted my people to see if there is anything to what that person is claiming. "

Basically, one source says it's a particular character, but he's contacting other sources to see if they back that up.
As soon as he said that, I was certain he was talking about Geno. It would explain the fear of backlash since there's so much hype surrounding Geno.

I would normally keep Sora open as a possibility since that would get a similarly angry reaction if it were false, but Sora is definitely DLC material.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
As soon as he said that, I was certain he was talking about Geno. It would explain the fear of backlash since there's so much hype surrounding Geno.

I would normally keep Sora open as a possibility since that would get a similarly angry reaction if it were false, but Sora is definitely DLC material.
Sora is not a square character. All original kingdom hearts content is 100% owned by the Walt Disney corporation. Sora's chances are exceedingly low due to any given Disney IP being worth more than many people's entire lifetime earnings. He'd be hype as hell, but I just can't see them making him less than like, $20 as DLC due to the cosmic legal fees involved.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Sora is not a square character. All original kingdom hearts content is 100% owned by the Walt Disney corporation. Sora's chances are exceedingly low due to any given Disney IP being worth more than many people's entire lifetime earnings. He'd be hype as hell, but I just can't see them making him less than like, $20 as DLC due to the cosmic legal fees involved.
I know his rights belong to Disney. I only gave him possible consideration as a "Square rep" simply because some people might label him as a hybrid Disney-Square rep since Disney has stated that they respectfully do not use Sora without Nomura's consent.

Not what I would consider a Square "rep", but some people might think that way if Nomura gets involved.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
Really, it is?

Yeah, I was gonna say, I'm still pretty dang optimistic. I still think we're most likely gonna get him. Never considered him being DLC or not, but even if he is, heck we get him. I'm excited and hopeful.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
I know his rights belong to Disney. I only gave him possible consideration as a "Square rep" simply because some people might label him as a hybrid Disney-Square rep since Disney has stated that they respectfully do not use Sora without Nomura's consent.

Not what I would consider a Square "rep", but some people might think that way if Nomura gets involved.
That's reasonable, sorry if i came off as aggressive. Someone please step in and correct me if I'm wrong, but a big part of the reason that 3rd parties are hard to get is shareholders; all it takes is one major shareholder to step in and shut negotiations down.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
1. if that's the box design's final look, then there's no way to tell how many characters are left from looking at some art since it is the final design and wont have characters added to it

2. if nintendo is gonna update a box to have more characters on it, who's to say that they wont make an extra row for some more characters

just getting that out there

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
He tripled down that the square character exists. He doesn't know if it's possible it's dlc or not
Yeah, I might not have had my thoughts straight on that one. I guess my point was more or less that he didn't outright say "I don't believe the box theory is true because there is a third character, the SE one." Then proceeded to suggest the SE character might be DLC, which he never said before. It seemed wishy-washy, but I suppose he has outright confirmed very little. Which is probably smart considering his position.

I've looked into the future of many timelines, and here are all the possibilities I have seen in regards to the number of base-game characters:

1 New, 1 Echo
Box Theory is 100% correct:
This is simply the box theory being true, with one new fighter and one echo, most likely being Incineroar and Ken respectively. The SE character is "Mewtwoed" as the first DLC (free, bundled, or paid?).

2 New, 1 Echo
Box Theory somewhat correct:
This is an extension of the box theory, where the SE character, who is most-likely Geno, is in the base-game. He could be on the back of the box, possibly to due to being important in the story mode, or not on the box at all. The latter could be due to being the last character revealed, acting almost like a secret character. To clarify, we would know he's in the game, but since most people who buy smash are not actively keeping up with the news like we are, Geno/SE rep would be somewhat hidden to the public eye in terms of marketing. This could make sense since Geno is not well known outside of the hardcore smash community.

2 New, 2-3 Echo
Box Theory no longer holds value; parallels 8/8:
These numbers are based on the August smash direct. I say 2-3 echoes since Richter was revealed alongside Simon. I'd say Shadow and Dixie are the two most likely echoes after Ken IMO.

3 New, 3 Echo
Character revealed before direct:
In this scenario, one of the new characters is announced outside of the inevitable smash direct. This could be in a mini-direct, dedicated direct, or character trailer released independent from anything else. I'd say Incineroar could be revealed at the end of a pokemon direct before the smash direct IMO. The other newcomer is a toss up, but I'd bet on another 3rd party character like Banjo to open up the smash direct (like Simon/Richter) IMO. The number of echoes would parallel the number of unique fighters, as it has been so far.

4-5 New, 4-5(???) Echo
CoroCoro leak + optimism:
If this leak is not a typo (which it could be), then there are 5 stages left to be revealed, where a majority of them could be linked with fighters from new games/series introduced to smash. This could hold true with a few of the previous possibilities, but an optimistic outcome is that every one of the stages is linked to a new character from a new game/series (or almost all of them due to rumored minecraft content). The number of echoes is a toss up, as well as the remaining fighters that haven't been "leaked" yet. If we get 5 more each, I'd add on Hat Goomba and Isaac with Banjo, then Impa and Black Shadow with Shadow and Dixie IMO.

Let me know what you think.
I like futures 3 and 4, myself. Now that you mention it, Incineroar totally could pop up in a Pokemon mini direct, possibly one for Let's Go, or even the Switch Pokemon. That's honestly a very plausible way to get 3 more newbies.

I've had this thought, and honestly, I'm not sure. It's probably because Geno has this sort of "Guide" quality, like he comes down from above to give you the lowdown on what's going on, and accompanies you as a sort of steward. Seems like Spirits could have need of this sort of angle. That's my reason anyway, lol.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
The final direct could be 35 minutes of a static image of a jar of Mayonaise and it would still sell gangbusters. Let's not pretend that they have to prove anything to get this game into the hands of a majority of Switch owners.
I hate now not-wrong this is.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. if that's the box design's final look, then there's no way to tell how many characters are left from looking at some art since it is the final design and wont have characters added to it

2. if nintendo is gonna update a box to have more characters on it, who's to say that they wont make an extra row for some more characters

just getting that out there
For the second point, that would mean that there would be twelve new characters (fourteen counting the two unknowns on the box), and all of them would supposedly be revealed before the game launches in less than three months. That seems... unlikely, to say the least.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
For the second point, that would mean that there would be twelve new characters (fourteen counting the two unknowns on the box), and all of them would supposedly be revealed before the game launches in less than three months. That seems... unlikely, to say the least.
I'd contest that it's more or less like the CSS. If they wanted to, they could squish, stretch, and realign the images until they get however many they want on there. Not to mention, there's no telling who's on the back or other side, or if there's anyone else on it at all.

This box is obviously not final, and there's no guarantee future designs will even keep this format. To me, this whole theory is just a CSS theory in a different skin.

...To which I mean it is pointless, lol.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I should probably mention WIIUGamer12 reported on a Geno leak

It's fake

leak_1.png

GenoEdit.png

I've already posted this elsewhere. But just in case

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I still cannot get over people thinking that a box made up by a mock-up artist is the key to knowing the entire roster for this game. It's not like someone took a picture of the box, it is a completely photoshopped image. There's even typos on the thing.

But there's space for an echo fighter on the other side!

You don't suppose that maybe the mock-up artist is a Smash fan? Maybe he laid it out thinking Ken is going to be in?

They don't even let the announcer for the game know who exactly is in. They have him say dozens of fake names so he can't know for sure who's in or who's not. So the idea that a graphic designer, probably not even an in-house one, is going to be given intimate details of Nintendo's most closely guarded secret is absurd. The fact that the mock-up for a single region's controller bundle package is being taken as gospel has me thinking the Smash community is full of pessimists or is completely deluded.

Here's an official game poster:

Notice something? Notice that it's missing somewhere in the realm of half the characters in the game? Gosh, doesn't look like there's much room left, either. Guess that's it for Falco and Lucas.

I don't think I have the words in me to explain why this "theory" is the lowest tier of creative bankruptcy I have ever seen in my 10 years of Smash speculation. Give yourself a shake if you believe this.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I still cannot get over people thinking that a box made up by a mock-up artist is the key to knowing the entire roster for this game. It's not like someone took a picture of the box, it is a completely photoshopped image. There's even typos on the thing.

You don't suppose that maybe the mock-up artist is a Smash fan? Maybe he laid it out thinking Ken is going to be in?

They don't even let the announcer for the game know who exactly is in. They have him say dozens of fake names so he can't know for sure who's in or who's not. So the idea that a graphic designer, probably not even an in-house one, is going to be given intimate details of Nintendo's most closely guarded secret is absurd. The fact that the mock-up for a single region's controller bundle package is being taken as gospel has me thinking the Smash community is full of pessimists or is completely deluded.

Notice something? Notice that it's missing somewhere in the realm of half the characters in the game? Gosh, doesn't look like there's much room left, either. Guess that's it for Falco and Lucas.

I don't think I have the words in me to explain why this "theory" is the lowest tier of creative bankruptcy I have ever seen in my 10 years of Smash speculation. Give yourself a shake if you believe this.
*Applauds*

You sir, are my hero. Please, do us all a service and post this everywhere you can!

This theory needs to die. I'm so done with it...

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
This DLC talk is silly imo. Real talk, if Geno isn't in the base game, he's unlikely for DLC. Smash 4 DLC newcomers were video game juggernauts (Cloud Strife, Bayonetta and Ryu) except for Corrin, who was a glorified advertisement. The purpose of DLC is to generate revenue, and I really don't think Geno would sell nearly as well as most anyone else. From a business perspective, would you include a cult classic character that 85% of players have no clue who he is? No, you'd include huge names that generate excitement and connect with a wide range of players.

That said, I still feel Geno's chances are as strong as ever, and WILL be in the base game for sure. Nothing has changed, outside of a silly box theory.

Keep the faith guys, it's too early to be talking about post game content.

BrashCandicoot

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-0606-3457
Switch FC
SW-2362-2833-3327
This DLC talk is silly imo. Real talk, if Geno isn't in the base game, he's unlikely for DLC. Smash 4 DLC newcomers were video game juggernauts (Cloud Strife, Bayonetta and Ryu) except for Corrin, who was a glorified advertisement. The purpose of DLC is to generate revenue, and I really don't think Geno would sell nearly as well as most anyone else. From a business perspective, would you include a cult classic character that 85% of players have no clue who he is? No, you'd include huge names that generate excitement and connect with a wide range of players.

That said, I still feel Geno's chances are as strong as ever, and WILL be in the base game for sure. Nothing has changed, outside of a silly box theory.

Keep the faith guys, it's too early to be talking about post game content.
I feel like there's so many signs pointing to Geno being in the game, but people are disregarding them because of one silly box, which probably isn't the final template.

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Y'know, considering the timing of Isabelle's reveal along with the box, I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai and Nintendo really did set all this up to lower expectations for the final reveals, so they can blow us out of the water. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time Sakurai has trolled us, and Nintendo itself once set up a trick where they had a Smash pro smoke everyone in a Gamestop competition under the guise of a little girl (remember that?)

If they really were trying to rile us all up, there's no question it worked. They're certainly not above this kind of stuff, and they know how to push our buttons.

TBone06

Smash Ace
Y'know, considering the timing of Isabelle's reveal along with the box, I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai and Nintendo really did set all this up to lower expectations for the final reveals, so they can blow us out of the water. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time Sakurai has trolled us, and Nintendo itself once set up a trick where they had a Smash pro smoke everyone in a Gamestop competition under the guise of a little girl (remember that?)

If they really were trying to rile us all up, there's no question it worked. They're certainly not above this kind of stuff, and they know how to push our buttons.
I actually thought about this too. I was thinking some Nintendo Marketer is laughing at everyone so badly right now.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman

Wait where are the typos of the Box in question?

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
And on a lighter note, I know the Geno boys are used to being disappointed (I will remember your trip to Japan Fatmanonice Fatmanonice ) but one thing I do know is that all evidence points to our boy in blue.

Vergeben is legit. That much is more or less without question. He's been told multiple times by multiple people that a Square Enix character is going to be in. Now I'm not sure exactly what role at the company would allow you to have that information without knowing who specifically the character is, but he's been told it enough times that he is certain it's true. He's also said that if he said the name of the character he's heard from one source and he turned out to be wrong, there'd be hell to pay. I can think of no other character with that kind of staying power and fanbase.

Let's go into this Square Enix character concept a bit further since it leads us to some interesting outcomes. An important fact to remember going in to Ultimate is that Sakurai already licensed Geno from Square Enix. A character's likeness in the form of a costume is legally the exact same thing as the character itself. Permission has already been granted to use the character.

Now let's expand on this with some logical deductions. A Square Enix character is in. Sakurai already has permission to use Geno. Realistically speaking, it would be more of a bureaucratic difficulty to put in a SE character that wasn't Geno. They'd have to go through yet another round of negotiations and shelling out money for permission to use whatever character that was, and it's pretty clear from the content we've seen that all of the licenses SE granted Nintendo in Smash 4 have carried over to Ultimate. We've got Cloud. We've got Midgar. We've got both songs. If there were renegotiations, I sincerely doubt we'd have the same two songs only. It's pretty clear to me that whatever agreement Nintendo and Square Enix had applied to both games.

I don't think the comments made by Sakurai with regard to Geno need to be repeated for me to make my point here.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
On the topic of sakurai liking to playfully troll his fans, just remember the K. Rool reveal. He literally used the character he voices (ddd) to laugh and taunt k rool fans before actually revealing him.

It was one of the most creative ways we’ve seen him mess with fans. So who’s to say he’s not gonna try and top himself again?

He knows geno is popular, I wouldn’t put it past him to pull a stunt trying to make us think he won’t make it only to surprise us later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom