• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Plant and the Fighter's Pass characters take up 6 of the 15 WoL slots. Sorry to burst your bubble a bit haha.
Plant doesn't take up one, because they didn't exist until Plant was already in. Plant got in, and after that, we found 15 empty WoL slots. So he doesn't take up one at all. The fighter pass takes up 5 of the 15, though.

TooManyToastahs

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2063-0575-6789
Switch FC
SW-8520-5670-4041
More $5.99 collection of pixels confirmed, copyright takedowns have suddenly become exciting, and a funny looking skeleton being a costume for your MySims character has the internet on meltdown...

Yep, sounds like Smash to me! THE WILD RIDE NEVER ENDS, LET'S GET THE BLUE BOY IN THE GAME EVERYONE!

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice
If I really wanted to be pessimistic, I could point out that they might have copyright striked two SMRPG songs because we're getting both a Geno and a Mallow Mii Costume and they're getting a song each. However, fatman had a great breakdown on how if we would have gotten a Mii Costume it would have been during Pass #3, so by process of elimination, GENO IS IN BOYS AND GIRLS LET'S GO

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
If the strikes on the two SMRPG music tracks lead to Geno, that’d be great.

Could also be a costume with music, which is better than nothing, but that’d suck to just be a costume again.

Last edited:

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Man, Nintendo & Smash Bros future is looking really great. It's unbelievable how much of a 180 they had when compare to the Wii U and great that they're taking all these good games and porting it to the Switch. Also now that there's more DLC I do believe that there are no more restraints when it comes to Assist Trophies, Mii Costumes and Spirits. I'm sure the message got across in the November Direct when reacting to the Assist Trophy, there's no way Sakurai is not going to make Rex just because of the Mii Costume (big yes for me), and those png files ain't holding anything back. Every character after the fifth fighter is all on the table.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
Wait spirits don’t deconfirm?!

When was this revealed if true?

Actually I think it’s doomguy is who the last pack one is

There’s stars literally lining up for him

Doom 64 coming to switch release date is same as doom eternal both in November and what else is being released in November...terry so we could see the 5th character in November too since more are coming
Hmm something else released in November...Doomguy confirmed for Pokemon Sword/Shield!

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
so who do we all think is fighter pass man number five?

Personally I'm gonna go with Doom Guy. Would widely be considered a very good note to end the pass on I think. Plus they've been pushing Doom very hard during these directs.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

Personally I'm gonna go with Doom Guy. Would widely be considered a very good note to end the pass on I think. Plus they've been pushing Doom very hard during these directs.
Hayabusa is my guess. Insiders have apparently heard his name come up more than once, and while Doom Slayer has lots of little things in his favor, he doesn't have anyone really backing him either. If we're assuming that one of the existing companies is not getting another rep in the Fighter's Pass due to the way Fatman laid out things, and the fact that Sakurai does really seem to still be leaning heavily towards Japanese characters, I think he's probably the most logical one. He made a bigger deal about working with western artists than I figured he might (I mean, I know it's the first time, but still, he seemed to talk a lot more to that and play up the first time thing), so I think the Fighter's Pass ends Japan centric as well and Koei Tecmo are the only ones missing a playable rep at this point with SNK in.

I think Sakurai may be more open to Western characters come the additional DLC though after his success with Banjo & Kazooie, and the fact that he's kind of hit most of the major Japanese developers already, some multiple times. Either that or he could just go all in on Capcom lol, just accidentally make Nintendo vs. Capcom a thing in Smash too (If he really committed to that, as somewhat disappointed I would be in the decision, I would also totally respect going crazy for IPs like that haha).

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Let's go over the reasons Geno's getting in:

-In ALL of the Mii packs, Geno - a fan favorite - is totally absent. Similarly, Robin's Final Smash was hidden before Chrom was revealed. (even though he's still in...)
-Nintendo copyright struck Enter the Forest Maze and the SMRPG boss theme. They also struck Megalovania - something people used to use against Geno, but now points in his favor.
-"I actually wanted to include Geno as far back as Brawl" - Masahiro Sakurai, 2016 (also noting that Geno would be a great fit for the Smash series and gameplay)
-Nintendo seems to already have negotiated his rights due to him being a spirit. This probably makes the process of making him a character easier.
-Sakurai said in the Banjo direct that he wanted to use the DLC to please the remaining fan wishes. Geno is the biggest fan wish out there at the moment.

Let's face it. He's probably already in the game as I type this.

Bonus reason: The game is called Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. The game would not be ultimate without Geno
Signed,
A future Geno main

Last edited:

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I think the best lead to go on right now is that there is a focus on fan requests to some degree for post pass dlc. I think it would be cool if one set was for first party requests and the other for 3rd party ones so that way people of both ideologies can get what they want.

right now if I was calling the shots I would divide it as (assuming geno is #5 in the pass hehe)

1. waluigi
would be the ridley/joker of the post pass dlc and set an example/ precedent of what could be expected . not ahuge fan myself but would be hyped to see him nontheless after being snubbed probably worse than anyone in nintendo's library to date. I hope he would have a big focus on his sleezy and trickster nature in his moveset like shamelessly copying moves in cheesy comedic ways instead of just drawing from varous mario spinoffs like I see get passed around. I saw a great idea about his super setting up fake results screen that he trips on and knocks over to hit opponents and I think that sort of thing is exactly what a waluigi fighter should be.

2. issac
in addition to those sweet sweet sword normals everyone is vying for he could use his movement, earthquake, and plant based synergy for a very interesting moveset to set him apart from the fe lords. I'm still torn on using move as a special like the assist or as part of his grab but I'm sure sakurai's team would make it fantastic. really the only other newcomer I would be really hyped for that could actually happen. Could also jumpstart the return of golden sun as a flagship series for nintendo like fire emblem has become as long as it's handled properly. the summons in this game are some of the best visuals on the gba on a game with some of the best visuals on the gba and any would make a great super. I would probably like it to be just ragnarock though since it's iconic but anything would be cool

3. paper mario
haven't heard about him as much recently but been discussed and requested for as long as I can remember and still seems to poll very well so it's possible it's fans have left the active discussion like krystal but still very much exist. could steal some stuff from mario to fill in any holes but between the ttyd transformations and his signature jump/hammer stuff there is plenty to work with. pretty indifferent myself but would be interesting if i liked how he played. would really help the campeign going on right now to remaster the older games and get the series back to it's original style. super could be any of the various special moves you get from the crystal stars or maybe a cutscene with the star spirits doing something flashy.

4. bandanna dee
the frontrunner for next kirby rep and while I would have hoped the first spear user would have come from fe it seems like that ship has sailed and dee will be the one to incorporate a spearfighting moveset with all that long ranged disjointed hitbox goodness. Despite not having anything else I think the spear would be more than enough and as the only one it would be fine. I'm sure more dedicated fans have found more possibilities anyway. super would probably be some anime combo sequence like many other weapon and hand to hand fighters though that could be included in the former as well.
5 skull kid
zelda is nintendo's number 2 after mario and it's smash roster is gannondorf, 2 zeldas and 3 links. that's terrible with so many iconic and beloved creations throughout the decades and right now skull kid seems to have the most traction out of all of them so more love for majoras mask is alright with me! could have all sorts of kooky magic attacks and possibly borrow peaches float gimmick. I imagine it would be reminiscent of the decloned gannondorf on legacy but with any of gannon's unique characteristics replaced with his. moon practically has to be the super nothing else would feel right and if stages are a thing then I would LOVE to have the clocktower with a panoramic view like spiral mountain to take in termina in all that hd goodness.

1. crash bandicoot
not really a big fan myself or see a ton of moveset potential but the people have spoken and crash would be a massive hit and that's good enough for me. I havent played a crash game in forever so I don't remember what he can do besides the spin but if sonic can have 3 different variations of the spin dash/homing attack I don't see why not.
2 shantae
probably the indie with the biggest pull right now and a formidable contender in her own right by polling data. lots of moveset potential with either the risky items or animal transformations as a building point but I'd wager the latter would be chosen as a better display of the character. I would also love to see both an indie and american made character be playable as well.
3. doomguy
the all time face of the fps genre and my favorite shooter series despite not really rooting for him in smash myself and one that has seen a massive fan pull since the third part focus really came into the light and the leaks gave him publicity. has multiple neat weapons to make a decent enough moveset that I think would feel very cable-like though how to keep it T and authentic would be a challenge. not sure if the bfg should be the super or special though i lean to the former.
4. rayman
another platforming titan whose unique body structure would give him a very unique playstyle despite not offering much else for the moveset. my gut reaction would be a dhalsim like with long range normals and in raymans case grabs but I think it could go a lot further since it really is such a neat concept. the future of the rayman series feels rather insecure right now but I still have faith it will work given the high popularity he himself still possesses.
5. bomberman
probably the 3rd part I have heard the most often that still isn't playable bomberman is hudsonsoft's mascot. given his sole power is creating bombs there isn't a ton to reasily slot in for a moveset so you would have to get creative and take some liberties though I'm sure it would play fine. I think the n64 games did some mold breaking things if i remember so that could be an easy reference point.

subject to change as I try to tweak and improve it of course, I could easily dozens of other popular picks taking one of those slots as well but I only have 10 to hand out and please as many as possible balanced with getting interesting fighting styles.

oof don't get caught up in essays at 1am kids

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

not sure I buy how the same insiders who had heard nothing of Ryu Hayabusa when Shifty made his video suddenly heard Ryu Hayabusa when the SNK leak made that /v/ post seem legit (and subsequently was proven fake today).

Fighter pass 5 is a mystery but I'm thinking there's a star man waiting for us

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
We probably won't hear anything till November/Game Awards. Terry is slated for November and he isn't ready enough to show more than 5 seconds of Gameplay. I also don't expect anyone to hear anything for awhile. If they even hear anything at all considering how we were told information will be harder to come by.

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
What
a
Direct

In reality tho, DAT SMASH INFO. :eek: Well, one thing at a time.

The fact that Banjo & Kazooie, and Ver. 5.0 were shadow dropped TODAY is simply [insert explosion sound]. Not only that, but Sakurai doing a character breakdown video like he did for Hero right after the Direct? We're not worthy of such graces! Overall, his moves are ok (and of course mostly true to the games with a few exceptions). The fact that Wonderwing actually has a limit of usage (per stock) was a good call in terms of balancing it.

Terry's reveal was perfect. The other day I was watching the early KoF intros, and when I saw 94's specifically, I thought "hmm... I could see Sakurai using this intro"; back then however I thought it would have been if Kyo was going to be the SNK rep. But DANG did he went full on wild with that reveal. The reveal pretty much syked some of the most talked potential candidates thought to be the SNK rep. I wonder if SNK had a hand on those scenes for the Smash reveal? As for Terry's design, and brief gameplay footage shown later, he looks like he could be really good. When I saw on one of the reactions someone pointing out Marth, I thought, "huh... could Sakurai have used Marth referencing perhaps... Wolfgang Krauser?"; then again he would have used Ganondorf for that.

I found it very odd (SUPER odd) that when Sakurai was talking about the cameos in Spiral Mountain, he referred to ALL of them (except the Buzzbombs) as souls; SOULS. This got me thinking "is this supposed to be a hint to a Dark Souls rep?". Only time will tell.

The third wave of Mii Costumes sure was a surprise. No costumes based on Rare characters (not even from Banjo-Kazooie) whatsoever. Instead we got Goemon (no... NOOOOOOO... but at least he's "in"), Proto Man, Zero, Team Rocket Grunts (nice), and... breathe... freakin. SANS!!! The fact that UNDERTALE has been acknowledged, and welcomed into the Hall of Fame of video game history that is Super Smash Bros. via the inclusion of a Sans Mii Costume is incredible. Now, on this regard, Sans being included as a Mii costume started moving the thinking gears. I recalled Deltarune Ch. 1. In that game, at a certain point, one of the characters mentioned a game that was similarly titled to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, alluding to its release the following day (which in fact irl, Ultimate did indeed released the following day).
Knowing this, was THAT supposed to be a long-con hint of Undertale content making its way to Smash Bros. Ultimate?! Right now, we've got some prominent Indie names in the game, which include Shantae (Spirit), Shovel Knight (Assist Trophy and Spirit) along with the spirits of Plague Knight, Specter Knight, and King Knight, and now we got Sans (Mii costume). The fact that we got one indie as an AT, and another as a costume leads me to believe that an indie game character might indeed be coming to the roster. Potential candidates include of course Shantae (despite being a spirit), Quote (from Cave Story), Hollow Knight, and heck, even Fritz has a shot!

With the official announcement of more fighters coming beyond the Fighters Pass pretty much gives the green light for the remainder of the top requested characters of possibly being added to the roster. Now, some things to note that may help narrow down the pool of characters that might be joining. During Sakurai's video, post-Direct, when he spoke about the development of more dlc fighters, he mentioned that he saw the inclusion of more fighters as the inclusion of more worlds. The wording there seems to refer to the possibility that the other dlc fighters post-Pass might as well be more 3rd party characters, or 1st party characters from franchises that still haven't been represented in the game. Pretty much the likes of Dante, Doom Slayer, Ryu Hayabusa, Heihachi Mishima, Lloyd Irving, KOS-MOS, Klonoa, Valkyrie, Sora, etc., etc., still have good chances of making the cut.

Another thing that came to mind after this announcement, was the WoL datamine that revealed that there were still unused character slots (after this Pass, there should still be 10 left). Depending on the development of the additional dlc fighters, we could get either:

a. If additional DLC fighters will be released without additional content (stages, music), the release schedule could span the remainder of the year 2020, with the release of monthly characters which would fill out the unused WoL character slots. Presuming DLC fighter #5 of the current pass releases sometime late January, or early February, the additional DLC fighters would cover the remaining 10 months of the year.

b. If additional content is included with the new DLC fighters then, I could see a similar schedule to the current pass (meaning 5 more characters for the remainder of 2020). However, for the sake of following the idea that the WoL slots have to be filled, we could perhaps get DLC all the way through 2021. Though... that... might be expecting toooooooooooooo much.

Regardless, yay for more fighters! :joyful:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
So with all these exciting new details and speculations who do you think is most likely and/or who would you prefer to be these last 11 characters (assuming we get all the slots filled and fp character 5 is unknown)? Unfortunately, for me I think Frisk is even more unlikely now but I'm super happy about the Sans costume and Megalovania track. Also, unfortunately I think it's unlikely we will see any more content from Microsoft in Smash based on Banjo's Mii costumes so no Master Chief which is a shame.

For me I'd say:
1. Activision rep: probably Crash maybe Spyro
2. Capcom rep: one of these 500 characters in no particular order: Monster Hunter, Dante, RE rep, or Phoenix Wright (the latter 2 being my preferences)
3. Namco rep: probably Llyod if not Heihachi but I don't know.
4. Square rep: obviously Geno and/or Sora (hopefully and but probably only one so hopefully Geno in that case)
5. Ubisoft: Rayman! Pleeeease!
6. Personally I still think Ryu H is still pretty likely even if he's not actually #5
7. Isaac
8. Waluigi
9. Krystal
10. Rex/Pyra
11. Doomguy does seem like a very good possibility

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Man, what a direct.

And i just caught up with the multiple pages of this thread.

I was surprised. It was a fun time. I had to catch myself from my reactions at work. I just managed to watch it fully but during work I only caught the Smash segments. I was surprised with Terry actually making it but he looks so COOL.

That's the influence and power Sakurai AND co. have, they can make any Character look appealing. And this is no exception.

Also, the prospect of more DLC in the future is amazing but of course I don't have to say much on this since everyone has already.

GENO LIVES ON.

(I haven't downloaded Banjo but I will wait until most people have and get him when there's no saturation on the server. He looks great from what I have seen, IMO)

AND SANS. DEAR GOD. THE MEMES HAVE WON.

BTW, I think I am the only one that adored how casual and playful Sakurai was acting on the Banjo segment. I had a blast laughing at his sheananigans. We truly don't deserve him, he is a great person.

Now, time to look up to the stars and make a wish. Hopefully they land on Vista Hill, where a certain Star Warrior can see them...

:bowser::starman:.

T2by4

Smash Lord
If Geno isn't dlc fighter 7 we may be in trouble. That seems like the best possible spot for him since it references the game he comes from. So including piranha plant, we would have 6 fighters after this season pass, geno would logically come right after it's over... Hopefully.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings

I want to say Dante from Devil May Cry. More DMC games are coming to the Switch and the creator said that they want DMC games on a Nintendo system before putting Dante in Smash, a comment he made knowing that DMC1 was getting ported, so maybe. Also for all meme purpose let Super Smash Bros Ultimate have this sticker.
tumblr_inline_mtujtxu1jJ1rw38tc.jpg

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I'm late to this but as for my thoughts on the direct as a whole:
  • First off, there's Terry. Not too excited for him and I have no history with SNK, though I am reserving my full judgement until we get to see gameplay of him in detail. In not sure if Fatal Fury has any interesting mechanics or gimmicks that could translate to a fun moveset for Smash or not: if someone into SNK could clear that up for me that'd be nice. I do like the little sneak peak of his stage though.
  • Banjo & Kazooie are pretty fun. There's a couple elements I find a bit awkward like Rear Egg having to be shot backward and how Egg Shot locks you into a move that you need to do something to cancel out of, but they control pretty fine. I don't have very high hopes for them on the tier list but it's way too early to tell. Only other thing I have to say is Wonderwing is gonna be the next Flare Blitz, trust me.
  • The other Banjo-Kazooie content is pretty good. Spirit battles are interesting, Spiral Mountain is a beautiful stage, and the music is good as always. I especially love the Mad Monster Mansion remix.
  • Sans being a Mii Costume really threw me in for a loop. MEGALOVANIA getting a remix is pretty neat too. I don't often get Mii Costumes but I will be getting this one for both the costume and the music.
  • I honestly give negative ****s about Home-Run Contest. I never really enjoyed playing it and it doesn't seem that much different here other than the visuals being more exaggerated. Really wish we would have gotten a Boss Rush mode or something; if this is the final mode then it's kinda disappointing.
  • And of course, there's more DLC after the Fighters Pass. I'm glad Sakurai seems to be enjoying his work and isn't overworking himself. I can only see this as a good thing, and the chances for Geno, among other characters, have shot through the roof. Ultimate is gonna be around for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
Now for things unrelated to Smash:
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 still looks good.
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons still looks good.
  • I think I'm officially done with Pokemon. The Pokemon and human designs have been on point but nothing they've been showing about Gen VIII is enticing me to get it.
  • Overwatch on Switch is cool but between being full price and the Nintendo online service being paid, this game ain't gonna thrive on the system.
  • Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games is... still a thing. Honestly never really liked this series but this looks marginally better than the last few games so... eh.
  • Oh my god, please shut up about Deamon X Macnina. Holy ****. For the love of God, please shut up. I will pay you money to stop talking about Deamon X Machina. This has been in every direct since E3 2018 and every time you advertise it I get less and less interested. Please, just shut the **** up.
  • SNES games for the online service are good but they REALLY should have been added sooner :/
  • Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition is nice and all but I really think it should have been in the middle and not at the very end.

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
How about this one? I call it, "Bold and Brash"

1567663217010.png

More like, "Belongs in Smash!"
1567663253443.png

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Right, so first of all, the confirmation of additional DLC being in development has me more confident in Geno's chances than ever. Before, I wasn't convinced he could take the last spot in the Fighter Pass and it was over for him until next game, but now I'm convinced the mysterious absence of his Mii Costume has got to mean something. I know I said a lot of this stuff during the base game, too, but... I dunno. It really feels like it's time, and I'll eat my words for good if it's not.

As for my (delayed) miscellaneous thoughts on the update and the Direct itself:

-Banjo's pretty fun. I can't say how good he is right now, but he's definitely fun. Also his stage is dope as hell. I can only imagine how sweet it must look to any Banjo fans out there.

-I reflexively screamed upon hearing the first two notes of Megalovania during the Banjo showcase. That Mii Costume reveal nearly gave me a heart attack, I swear. (Also the new Megalovania remix is an OMEGA SLAPPER. I immediately bought the costume just for that.)

-Terry's trailer was really cool, with all the fake-outs of the letter flying between all the people. I really thought it was gonna go to Geese for a second, and I wouldn't have even been mad.

-Luigi's Mansion 3 looks sick as always. Really excited to play that beast when it comes out.

-That new Kirby Clash game is cool. That is all.

-XENOBLADE DEFINITIVE EDITION SFKHAWPKQJFHPQOWJFOQWIO?!?!? (I told you guys I was gonna pop off if we saw anything Xenoblade-related, and as the reveal to cap off the entire Direct? You can bet I was screaming my damn head off the entire trailer.)

StarLight42

Smash Lord
So i’m gonna enter speculation territory here and put on a tinfoil hat

If this theory is correct, Fatmanonice knows something we don’t, something big, the reason we’re all here right now.

I just want to point out that a lot of people have asked him about the fate of the starling image, and he constantly dismisses it. Except for one time, when he said it definitely wasn’t related to SNK

Surely, if he was able to say it’s not related to SNK, why not say it’s not related to Geno? It would be a good indication of where to set our expectations

Yet he tells us to keep hoping and hoping

And this direct, he claims a big announcment will coincide the bear and terr. I didnt think that was even remotely possible. But here we are, more characters outside the pass.

You know, i’ll quit beating around the bush and get to the point; Fatmanonice might know Geno is in Smash, he might be being vague but encouraging towards us because he knows it will pay off in the end.

It’s not entirely unlikely considering the Starling source is the same one who mentioned Geno watercooler rumors back in december

T2by4

Smash Lord
I think now more than ever is the most important time for us to get the word out BEFORE the next dlc pass comes. We need to spread awareness. This is absolutely vital that we get the word out and spread awareness to other Geno fans. We can't wait around. We need artists, youtubers, everyone we can to make sure that he gets in the next dlc lineup.

This may be our only chance. Sans getting a mii costume is a good sign as we absolutely know they are watching the fans, even now. That's why it's important we act now. We can do this Genobros. We can make it.

Last edited:

Musubi

Smash Apprentice
So i’m gonna enter speculation territory here and put on a tinfoil hat

If this theory is correct, Fatmanonice knows something we don’t, something big, the reason we’re all here right now.

I just want to point out that a lot of people have asked him about the fate of the starling image, and he constantly dismisses it. Except for one time, when he said it definitely wasn’t related to SNK

Surely, if he was able to say it’s not related to SNK, why not say it’s not related to Geno? It would be a good indication of where to set our expectations

Yet he tells us to keep hoping and hoping

And this direct, he claims a big announcment will coincide the bear and terr. I didnt think that was even remotely possible. But here we are, more characters outside the pass.

You know, i’ll quit beating around the bush and get to the point; Fatmanonice might know Geno is in Smash, he might be being vague but encouraging towards us because he knows it will pay off in the end.

It’s not entirely unlikely considering the Starling source is the same one who mentioned Geno watercooler rumors back in december
I've been thinking this exact thing ever since he said he knows what the starling is hinting at.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

i have a few guesses:
Ryu Hayabusa: Koei Tecmo has yet to receive a character and rumors might all but true at this point which worries me for the other three.
Geno: Ending the pass off with him would be a nice close and could give him a another stage for the mario series. but if not then maybe later.
Doomslayer: i believe there is still a chance for the slayer to make it, despite the rumors sakurai could prove us wrong by revealing him to be the final challenger of the pass and at this point the entire series is on Nintendo Hardware.
Crash:....surprise guess?....

Last edited:

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990

Doom Guy at the Game Awards is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom