• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sand Crabs are among the first enemies seen in Link's Awakening. Near the ocean, of course. Which is where you start.

Feels like his hint was intended to be super vague, though. It does fit, just that it's a hint that is really difficult to put together.

cheeseseatbelt

Smash Cadet
ill do that as well but I have some theories....some that I am NOT proud of because its something I wish it wasn't, ill bullet point my theories

- How do you top Hero from DQ and Banjo Kazooie....to some people i heard from other discussion forums...you don't. In the back of my mind I believe in the "RaySquad leak" which leaked Banjo in New Years eve, Ray Also leaked the 4th and 5th DLC being Lloyd and Crash Bandicoot which alot of people said "Why make inferior versions of DLC 2 and 3" Well...why not?

- I hope to god they actually are bringing Geno as a playable character instead of a Mii Costume and i believe he's the 5th or possibly a bonus. If Lloyd IS annouced as the 4th but NO Geno Mii Costume then I would safely say Geno is the 5th DLC since someone DM'd TerminalMontage about Geno being the 5th (did he ever bring it up here in the forums cause I was not there for that please keep me up to date)

- Another theory although this one is small is that we get Geno and possibly Shantae (Shantae both being a WayForward and a Capcom rep since Capcom published the first Shantae game)
Where did TerminalMontage post about that DM?

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman

ZelDan

Smash Master
Isn't account deleting a common way fake leakers try to make their hoaxes more credible?

I wouldn't look too deeply into it.

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
Isn't account deleting a common way fake leakers try to make their hoaxes more credible?

I wouldn't look too deeply into it.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that is one of the cliches of fake leaks in a way, Not to mention one of the other reasons I doubt it which is cause it was in a DM and I have no idea how Nintendo of all people could check a Tumblr DM when 1) Nintendo doesn't own Tumblr and 2) It's a DM. Nintendo couldn't do that and even if they could check the DM that would be breaking the law.

I don't see how this could be a real thing but I hope that they just so happened to be right even if the leak may be false but yeah I'm pretty sure that is one of the cliches of fake leaks.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
- I hope to god they actually are bringing Geno as a playable character instead of a Mii Costume and i believe he's the 5th or possibly a bonus. If Lloyd IS annouced as the 4th but NO Geno Mii Costume then I would safely say Geno is the 5th DLC since someone DM'd TerminalMontage about Geno being the 5th (did he ever bring it up here in the forums cause I was not there for that please keep me up to date)
This is the first I have heard of this. It wouldn't seem like a thing he would come out and openly discuss. (If it is even true at all)

Seems super unlikely that it is a legit thing.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm pretty sure that is one of the cliches of fake leaks in a way, Not to mention one of the other reasons I doubt it which is cause it was in a DM and I have no idea how Nintendo of all people could check a Tumblr DM when 1) Nintendo doesn't own Tumblr and 2) It's a DM. Nintendo couldn't do that and even if they could check the DM that would be breaking the law.

I don't see how this could be a real thing but I hope that they just so happened to be right even if the leak may be false but yeah I'm pretty sure that is one of the cliches of fake leaks.
Not to mention they picked the slot that would take the longest to reveal. there's no way it was serious.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I've been thinking lately more about Jon's Otter hints. Because, why is Jon the only one hinting at something? Either it be Hero's video or a Direct, you'd think ResetERA mods would hint at something too. Are they keeping it a surprise? Do they just not know? Maybe for once Jon is actually serious about it not meaning anything? It's very confusing. Especially with that Starling picture. I'm just wondering why no one else is saying anything like "Reset the clock"
I thought Jon was an admin on Resetera?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
These next few months are going to feel the longest due to us not knowing if those last two slots in the Pass are our final characters. I pray we get a 2nd Season Pass, but I'm confused which way it's going to go down. What about you guys? Do you think we will get another Pass?

I don't know... But he is one of the GameXplain dudes and they know some **** within Nintendo before it goes public.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Nah, he's a Gamexplain person. I don't know how that mistake got made, it says right so on his Twitter profile.

What about you guys? Do you think we will get another Pass?
Yes. Unless the datamined slots all get nuked for no reason, I will not back down from my view. This is the hill I'm dying on. Despite the fact that DLC extension is a common trend, it's somehow treated like an alien concept here.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
I wouldn’t take that “leak” to terminal too seriously, like has been mentioned, that is definitely a fake leaker tactic, much like blurry images, or extremely zoomed in obscure shots, or oddly detailed explanations of how the dlc would drop, etc.

We’ve just gotta wait and see.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I've been thinking lately more about Jon's Otter hints. Because, why is Jon the only one hinting at something? Either it be Hero's video or a Direct, you'd think ResetERA mods would hint at something too. Are they keeping it a surprise? Do they just not know? Maybe for once Jon is actually serious about it not meaning anything? It's very confusing. Especially with that Starling picture. I'm just wondering why no one else is saying anything like "Reset the clock"
Jon has a really close in with Nintendo that even other insiders have no idea who it is. Sabi's source is super close to Nintendo too which is probably why they're the only two that have said anything. Also, the fact that Sabi's source has been online but hasn't been talking to us furthers my suspicions that it was an actual hint and not a troll because this is typically how he acts when he drops hints.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Nah, he's a Gamexplain person. I don't know how that mistake got made, it says right so on his Twitter profile.
He used to be a ResetEra moderator, it was the primary reason people took his Ridley hints seriously. He was never an admin though, and it seems like he's not a moderator anymore either, although that obviously doesn't mean anything in regards to his sources.

Last edited:

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
It is amusing going to SmashFAQs and seeing the chunk of users who downright hate Geno. They are adamantly against him. They have to be bringing Geno up more than the fans. Its Ridley all over again.

Is that site ever happy? I've seen more requests for a character because 'of all the salt they'll bring' instead of 'because I like this character.'

Ovaltine

Smash Master
It is amusing going to SmashFAQs and seeing the chunk of users who downright hate Geno. They are adamantly against him. They have to be bringing Geno up more than the fans. Its Ridley all over again.

Is that site ever happy? I've seen more requests for a character because 'of all the salt they'll bring' instead of 'because I like this character.'
I've seen someone so angry about Geno's existence that they threatened to boycott Smash Ultimate and drop the game entirely if he managed to get into the game, as well as any future Smash entries.

I'm dead serious.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
"Oh? You guys want Sceptile? The most overwhelmingly voted for pokemon in the smash ballot were Sceptile/Grovyle and returning vets? TOO BAD, INCINEROAR TIME"
Citation needed for Sceptile/Grovyle’s popularity (legitimately my favorite Pokémon is Sceptile lol).

As someone who really enjoys Kirby, it's ok for me to say it's b****** that there's only three reps for a series with over twenty different titles that has well over 20 different characters that are important to the series that could be in the game. Kirby isn't some overcomplicated title with story depth. How hard is it to say "let's make Magolor a boss instead of Marx" or "let's toss in a spear-wielding Waddle Dee to diversify the roster's weapons AND give more reps to a series that has more potential than 5 represented platformers."? You're mistaking the "getting out of your comfort zone" for personal bias. The only things Sakurai has used to represent modern Kirby is ported music, a few pngs, and a single final smash (Kirby). Everything else represented is from Super Star/Ultra (1 boss, 1 final smash, 2 stages, 1 item, 2 assists), Adventure (one assist, one rep, one stage, one item), Dreamland (two items, two reps, 2 stages), Air Ride, or Amazing Mirror, and even those last two only have one thing going for each (Dragoon and Dark Meta Knight alt). Also, note that every retro Kirby music piece has a remix, all the way down to Squeak Squad, while everything after that gets jack s***. It's unfair for that series to only be represented by less than 1/3 of its content. There is so much to that series and the fact that that's all it has to show for is depressing.

It may not be bias but it sure as h*** feels like it
But it’s the best Kirby content they’re pulling from! In all seriousness though, every franchise is going to suffer in some way regarding representation in Smash. You’re not going to get everything or a perfect spread of stuff. Marx is one of the best characters in the series, so I think he was a great choice for boss over any other newer character for the sake of representation.

I'm split on the Sceptile decision because I don't like the idea that Sceptile gets thrown around as 'The only Cool grass starter that works for Smash Bros'

My idea for a more diverse representation would be Pokemon Master (Echo of Pokemon Trainer) with Oshawott (Gen 5), Bayleef (Gen 2), Blaziken (Gen 3)

Then everyone literally gets represented without having them seem too far from Squirtle, Ivysaur and Zard

But back on topic with an #OperationStarFall update:

We are currently sitting at 199 wishes on the website, over 300 followers on Twitter and we just announced our Super Mario Maker 2 Level Design Contest!

https://twitter.com/opestarfall/status/1152602099894620161
https://www.operationstarfall.com/mariomaker.html

If you are a fan of Mario Maker 2 and haven't heard the news yet, this is the time to go ahead and get something submitted! Every SMRPG themed idea can be the difference maker and this allows us to celebrate some of our favorite moments from this great game. The deadline to submit will be July 28th where we will be announcing the winners on July 30th. You will have up to four chances to win a free year subscription of Nintendo Switch Online covered by us!

Also, keep spreading the word of our operation as we continue to reach out to more people who wish to see Geno, Mallow and others return to the Mario Mainstream. (And of course, get Geno as a playable character in Super Smash Bros some day)

A direct link to our wish form can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_dPl_eqANW4VrbZAJqozUp6un6GjReD6CkYY5simMbNmPFg/viewform

Thanks again everyone!
Your Pokémon Trainer concept is literally impossible to make. Blaziken doesn’t map on to Charizard in the least bit. Nor does Bayleef on to Ivysaur considering Ivysaur is much bigger than her. You’ve got to have the bodies same to have Echo fighters.

D

Deleted member

I've seen someone so angry about Geno's existence that they threatened to boycott Smash Ultimate and drop the game entirely if he managed to get into the game, as well as any future Smash entries.

I'm dead serious.
Yeah, those people need to check their brains with a doctor.

That is as pathetic as shaming a family member for gifting you a Ferrari just because it has a bit of dirt in a wheel.

Not saying that Geno is a bad pick, before anyone takes my comparison wrong. Just that boycotting a series for a single character is as dumb.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion

I'm dead serious.
Sigh... I can understand if someone would drop the series and not buy the next Smash game if they would incorporate characters outside of videogames (be it Goku, Batman, Spiderman, etc) concidering what can of worm it would open... But with Geno??? Sigh... I don¨t get the hateb#¤#"¤ some people have about him

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Yeah, those people need to check their brains with a doctor.

That is as pathetic as shaming a family member for gifting you a Ferrari just because it has a bit of dirt in a wheel.

Not saying that Geno is a bad pick, before anyone takes my comparison wrong. Just that boycotting a series for a single character is as dumb.
Even if the picks I wanted the absolute least got in, it still wouldn't warrant a reaction like that, yeah. Even freaking Bubsy could get into Smash and I wouldn't act that immature.

It's really baffling. People need to relax. I've never seen people get as angry about a video game character existing than the people who hate Geno. People who don't like him are fine (trust me, I've been there), but being that absolutely booty-blasted is beyond me. It's like, cripes, get a damn grip and go cry about something people actually should be upset about. The world's messed up, so maybe go focus on that, thanks. Go volunteer or something instead of whining about a fictional character's existence on the internet to such an extent.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Disciples of the star-sent warrior.

It is a respectable measure of responsibility to restrain one's hopes. However, as I mentioned some pages ago, I'm banking all my chips on Geno coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (SSBU); both as a Mii costume, and as a playable fighter. It has been a long time coming (since the days of Melee), and SSBU being Sakurai's Magnum Opus, it's not out of the realm of possibility that they, as well as other fervently requested icons make it into the roster.:kirby:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Disciples of the star-sent warrior.

It is a respectable measure of responsibility to restrain one's hopes. However, as I mentioned some pages ago, I'm banking all my chips on Geno coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (SSBU); both as a Mii costume, and as a playable fighter. It has been a long time coming (since the days of Melee), and SSBU being Sakurai's Magnum Opus, it's not out of the realm of possibility that they, as well as other fervently requested icons make it into the roster.:kirby:
But you're Y's Disciple, whoever Y is.

You liar. You TRAITOR.

(On a serious note, your optimism is great. While I can't share it myself, I do hope just as much as you do that Geno will make it into this wonderful game! I know I'll definitely be equipping Banjo-Kazooie with my Geno spirit for a full WoL run!)

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
I known Geno is not likely in Smash bros and understand there are some issues about him for Nintendo to not choose. But people can like a character for all kinds of reason, and not all people would like a character fo the same reason. On the other hand, you cannot have all people like every single current Smash fighter too.

It is unnecessary to hate the fact that other characters are popular and wanted only because you don't get it. Same happend to Isabelle and KRool before.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I don't know if this has been considered, but I thought of something interesting regarding Geno and his spirit. So there's quite a lot of people who believe that a character appearing as a spirit deconfirms them, because spirits are a representation of that character and if they're already included as a spirit, then they can't also be a fighter spirit, and thus can't become a playable fighter. Now let's assume for the sake of argument that this is actually a solid rule that can't be broken. Could Geno still make it in as a fighter? I think so, and here's why:
Geno's typical appearance is the doll, which is already a spirit in Ultimate. But his true form, his star-like spirit, isn't. His star form would be the one used for his fighter spirit, whereas the doll remains as a normal spirit! It would totally be the kind of thing that Sakurai would do. I mean, it's theorized that Porky doesn't have a spirit because he's already in the Absolutely Safe Capsule, or the fact that Wii-Fit Trainer's body is used to represent the different yoga poses for their spirits.

... Or maybe I'm thinking too hard about this. Either way, I think Geno still has a chance. The starling pic seems like it could be a tease for Geno (ssssuming it has anything to do with Smash in the first place, of course), what with the word STAR being in it's name, and Geno's puppet body with the cloak having a sort of bird-like appearance to it, which would certainly fit. And while I'm on the topic, I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Fire Emblem: Tres Tents, specifically with regards to Edelgard. If there were three houses in the image, and the bird was an eagle and/or black, then it would match up. But it doen't. I mean, it wouldn't have been hard to find a picture of an eagle with a house in the background, or just a black eagle in general.

And either way, I don't think someone like Edelgard would fit in with the other DLC fighters, because... well, just look at who we've got thus far!
Joker is from Persona 5, one of the biggest games of the past few years, arguably even bigger than Fire Emblem: Triple-Threat Triads! Pretty much nobody was disappointed to see him get in. I've never even played Persona 5, but when he was announced back in December, I was't super excited, but I was far from bummed out about it.
Hero from Dragon Quest is huge in Japan, and people from there have wanted to see a DQ character make it in for a while now. And I don't even think I need to explain Banjo & Kazooie, do I?
All three of these characters are either from big games/series, or are characters that people have been requesting for years, particularly that last one. Furthermore, we have to consider the Fighters Pass: you pay for 5 characters up front with no indication on who or what they are. Now most of the people who purchase this pass are the diehard Smash fans. Do you think even 5% of the diehard Smash fans would want another Fire Emblem character? After the 7 we have in the game already? After Corrin's inclusion in Smash 4'd DLC, which even Sakurai himself was hesitant to include until he was convinced that they'd make for an original moveset? I highly doubt it.

Last edited:

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
I brought this up in the Elma thread, but I’m not sold on the “Spirits deconfirm” argument for a few reasons. One is that Nintendo themselves chose DLC. I really have a hard time imagining Nintendo being like “okay Sakurai, we want to make this character playable” and then Sakurai is just like “lol no sorry there’s already a static image of them in the game, try again”. We know Sakurai did have the power to override choices for whatever reason, but I can’t see Nintendo going with that if they want a character to be playable. It just doesn’t make sense imo.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Sigh... I can understand if someone would drop the series and not buy the next Smash game if they would incorporate characters outside of videogames (be it Goku, Batman, Spiderman, etc) concidering what can of worm it would open... But with Geno??? Sigh... I don¨t get the hateb#¤#"¤ some people have about him
I think its two parts: one group hates him because he is a threat to their own most wanted. People can say how character X didn't take character Y's slot, but in the end, there's only a finite amount of characters that can be added, and each character added lowers the slots available that your most wanted could use. From their perspective, a one game character has a fanbase going stromg 20+ years later and even the developers acknowledge him. So to them, Geno is a threat who they admit has a decent shot.

The other group is what I call Hater LocustsTM. They hate whatever is popular or possible. They obsess over them and reasons against them become unhinged or unfounded (like fan 'rules'). Then the character is added. You think they would look back at their behavior, admit they were wrong or even apologize if they were particularly rude. Nope. They pretend none of what they did happened, maybe claim like they never cared and they just move onto the next character to hate because 'reasons.' Example is Ridley to K Rool. You can't beat those in an debate since they never planned to have one.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
First off let me get the cliches out of the way: 4chan. grain of salt. probably nothing.

Yeah I know this, but it is neat to discuss during a lull period nonetheless.

Okay then. Here's a thread of note from back in February of this year:

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/449923752/#449923752

It states the following as DLC -

> Joker. P5 coming to Switch
> Hero. Dragon Quest remastered versions.
> Banjo. N64 Classic and a Rare Nintendo Exclusive that works with Xbox Live
> Steve. maybe 2020 Minecraft game for Switch and X1.
> Geno. Sure 2020. New Mario/Squarenix game starring Geno.

The real thing that stuck out was that they did get the "Hero" title correct for the DQ protags. P5 could have easily been mistaken for P5S as well. I also wouldn't be surprised if we get the N64 Classic announced during the Banjo character showcase this Fall. Would make sense to announce this as coming for the holiday season. Steve's name has hung around forever somehow. Geno's chances have looked solid lately (especially compared to any other character's chances).

The hardest thing for me to believe is the new mario/SE game where Geno will return. It does sound too good to be true.

Again, let me state: grain of salt! probably nothing! But certainly of small interest and worth posting in here.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Fire Emblem: Tres Tents, specifically with regards to Edelgard. If there were three houses in the image, and the bird was an eagle and/or black, then it would match up. But it doen't. I mean, it wouldn't have been hard to find a picture of an eagle with a house in the background, or just a black eagle in general.
While I get what you mean.. its dumb to just disqualify the chances. To qoute FAtmanonice
I think the hint more close to the surface than we may think but without being super obvious like the hint that was literally a bird and bear.
It could be as simple that he chose that picture just to mess with people. I mean...
Bird + House + Starling symbolism fits Edelgard
Starling + the symbolism about starling fits Geno
The symbolism aspect fits Yuri from Tales too.
Could be Nakoruru concidering the solider comparison they have and her weapon being a bird

The list goes on

The only reason why many people (myself included) is thinking Edelgard/Byleth is that it is not the realm of the impossibility of Nintendo adding a chill pick no matter how much it would suck. And its Nintendo that chose the DLC.. not Sakurai

Minecraft getting a Switch and X1 titles and Nintendo getting a Banjo exclusive title? Sorry, but I don¨t buy that one bit. Microsoft might be easier to work with then Square, but Phill is pushing for games like Minecraft to be on as many consoles as possible, and while PS4 might not be interested in Banjo, I don¨t see why they would not put it on Xbox1. Especially not Xbox live. Also... P5 like we all know is not coming to Switch so...

Attachments

Last edited:

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Obviously this part turned out to be false, but lordy if the rest of that list is true...
As I said, P5 could've been mistaken for P5R by someone who isn't a Persona fan or just saw the title. I certainly don't know a damn thing about the Persona series so this could be a legitimate mixup.

But yeah, like I said, probably isn't real but fun to read anyways

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
But you're Y's Disciple, whoever Y is.

You liar. You TRAITOR.

(On a serious note, your optimism is great. While I can't share it myself, I do hope just as much as you do that Geno will make it into this wonderful game! I know I'll definitely be equipping Banjo-Kazooie with my Geno spirit for a full WoL run!)
Y's is the mythical land which hovered above the continent of Esteria for nearly 700 years (Y's Universe). It's lore is fascinating, and would recommend any curious to learn of it to see for yourselves. :)

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Here's an interesting question for you my fellow Geno Bros and Gals.

What would you think about a new game starring Geno, but not featuring anything from the Mushroom Kingdom. No Mario stuff at ALL, but a new world with new wacky characters much like SMRPG and Mallow even returns. Would you bite? Or is the feeling of them without Mario too strange?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
First off let me get the cliches out of the way: 4chan. grain of salt. probably nothing.

Yeah I know this, but it is neat to discuss during a lull period nonetheless.

Okay then. Here's a thread of note from back in February of this year:

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/449923752/#449923752

It states the following as DLC -

The real thing that stuck out was that they did get the "Hero" title correct for the DQ protags. P5 could have easily been mistaken for P5S as well. I also wouldn't be surprised if we get the N64 Classic announced during the Banjo character showcase this Fall. Would make sense to announce this as coming for the holiday season. Steve's name has hung around forever somehow. Geno's chances have looked solid lately (especially compared to any other character's chances).

The hardest thing for me to believe is the new mario/SE game where Geno will return. It does sound too good to be true.

Again, let me state: grain of salt! probably nothing! But certainly of small interest and worth posting in here.
I don't need it.

I don't need it.

I definitely don't need it.

. . .

. . .I. NEED. IT.

When was Minecraft Dungeons confirmed to be coming out next year? That could be the title they're talking about; I think it was initially coming this summer but they pushed it into 2020, but I forgot when they said it. I think a Nintendo-exclusive Banjo-Kazooie game is possible, however I would find it very odd if it didn't come out on XBox as well. I guess Nintendo could've struck some sort-of deal, though, since B-K used to be solely on Nintendo; would be weird for the newer B-K fans that know them because of XBox, though.

Geno, of course, would also be very awesome and if the new game is SMRPG 2 or something that would be very nice.

It's likely not real though. lol at the people in the replies who think Steve can't do much though, lol what a bunch of dummies.

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643

What would you think about a new game starring Geno, but not featuring anything from the Mushroom Kingdom. No Mario stuff at ALL, but a new world with new wacky characters much like SMRPG and Mallow even returns. Would you bite? Or is the feeling of them without Mario too strange?
Very Strange. But then again, that's how Wario Land/Wario Ware is and it still works out.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion

Would not be against it, but it would feel weird I¨m not gonna lie.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
*large grain of salt taken*

Let's say that list is *real,* for debate sake. The P5 / P5R could be a simple mistake like KCC said. Let's say that was more of a simple "clerical" or understanding that it was either a port or some different version.

Looking at Banjo though, I am not sure about the N64 matter. Back in November 2018 Reggie did say about the question about a N64: “I would not ever rule something out, but what I can tell you is certainly that’s not in our planning horizon.”

We are in 2019 and Banjo has been released. His response was not a hard no ... but left the door open. Not saying that a N64 will happen, but it is at least in the realm of possibility. But not sure about this whole exclusive Nintendo and XboX live thing. hmmm.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
ok so I think Minecraft Dungeons was pushed to 2020 not too long ago, maybe around E3.

but now I'm thinking it'd be weird for them to hold off on announcing the delay for this long, but I guess they could've been afraid to until they showed stuff that could probably hold people for a while, plus there's still the main game anyways. It's certainly possible they could've started putting the delay in their plans not too long after Minecon last year, when they first showed off the game, and Microsoft could've wanted them to save it for E3.

yes I'm biased and want this probably fake "leak" to be real.

edit: hey this leak was on Feb. 7th and the Switch version of DQ 11 was announced in the Feb. Direct on the 13th, so maybe that's one of the "remastered" versions.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
1563819662631.png

The wait for the Dragon Quest heroes has reached critical mass when they're willing to make a stage based on 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom