• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Genesis3 500 dollar MM with mango

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I would really love to see the 6v6 character crew battle. WAY better than just a simple set, because we'd get to see character matchups that would never happen.

Constellations

Smash Rookie
I really want that guide to happen. imo you know more about this game and player habits than anyone.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Someone earlier said the 10v10 would water down the quality of the matchups, and I completely agree with that. Think about it, guys... there is nothing a 10v10 could provide that a 6v6 couldn't. Stick with the higher quality characters -- I guarantee it would be more fun to watch.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Someone earlier said the 10v10 would water down the quality of the matchups, and I completely agree with that. Think about it, guys... there is nothing a 10v10 could provide that a 6v6 couldn't. Stick with the higher quality characters -- I guarantee it would be more fun to watch.
A 10v10 would provide Mewtwo

A 6v6 wouldn't

10v10 pls

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
what's with everyone wanting a ****ty version of an all character battle

you gotta prove it 26 times

TL?

Smash Ace
The guide would help as I'm trying to learn this game again. I'm sure plenty of people would be interested if it's good.

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Frankly, I'd rather just have the bible and no huge-stakes money match. Because I feel like the loser of that is going to either be all emo when they lose, or go drink it off, leading to a worse showing at EVO. That bible though... if it's half as in-depth as the statistics list, I'll be blown away.

Revven

FrankerZ
Frankly, I'd rather just have the bible and no huge-stakes money match. Because I feel like the loser of that is going to either be all emo when they lose, or go drink it off, leading to a worse showing at EVO. That bible though... if it's half as in-depth as the statistics list, I'll be blown away.
The MM would happen after Evo, it says it would happen at Genesis 3... which I assume is happening after Evo (at least I think that's the plan? Guess we'll see).

Qual_

Smash Apprentice
The world need a M2K bible. With ALL ( i say ALL ) your advanced knowledge about the game, how to be better, PRACTICE, MENTAL.

Omg omg !:awesome:

and a 26 vs 26 Crew !

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
let's not kid around here people, mango definitely doesn't have $500 sitting around for a MM. but **** i still wanna see a 6 vs 6 between the two, maybe if they can mutually agree on a price...

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I would read that M2K bible more in one day than I've ever read the actual bible. Also I'm all for 8v8 just so I can see M2K play Mewtwo and Roy, that'd be amazing.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
i think a bible would never really get completed and a 500$ MM would propably demotivate the looser so much that he might quit...

Go bible!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Hey so no promises, but I was thinking I might either do the bible or the crew battle (although i'd prefer 8 or 10 chars), (no 500 mm though)

if i did the bible, what should it be exactly (chibo for example recommended I did a more general idea of basic strats such as teaching how to wavedash and why certain tactics are really good)? I've never done this before and I'm not fully sure I will yet, but if it's something the community really wants then sure I'd like to help out.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
OK I MIGHT DO IT

but tell me what you guys want

Smash theory: covering options, 0-death mindset, etc etc
or like
Movement: Dash dancing, Wavedashing
etc
etc

Give me ideas

Post here for what you want, I'll try to start something with chibo in like a week or so maybe.

Top Bottom