• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Genesis3 500 dollar MM with mango

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
$500 MM sounds awesome, but you should do a 6-character crew battle instead of just a regular set =P

they don't have to be the same characters, you each choose your top 6

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
or an ALL character crew battle.

for $500 I think that's worth the time spent.
my problem with that is that some characters are just awful/boring to watch and im SURE that there are some characters they find boring to play. why force it? Just do top 6 characters each imo

well maybe m2k enjoys playing every character

Gea

Smash Master
All character "crew battle" has a name. Iron man.

Anyways I think you should write the guide, but only if you make it into an actual PDF with proper pictures, diagrams, the works. It would also be good for your portfolio to do it right. I'm sure some artists of the community could help you spruce it up. We talked briefly about this kinda thing on the stream. If you want a pretty good example of the kind of thing I am talking about, Google "TheRindoukanBible_v1.01" and take a look at it.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Do PSASBR mode. Only KOs from Final Smashes count

Or just no attacks Final Smash only.

Gea

Smash Master

Battlecow

Play to Win
**** yes I would LOVE to see a 6v6/10v10 battle for high stakes, I would LOVE to see a $500 MM straight up

don't think mango will do it though, he talks a big game but he'll say something like "Oh I don't have the fire to try/train"

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
Oh god, a guide with all of m2k's secret training? YEZ PLEAZE

OH god, i can imagine it now, maybe you could colaborate with all of the other top players and have input from everyone to make it really proffesional, a real Bible for Melee

oh god WE MUST WIN

Gea

Smash Master
Just imagine how much he has to say about the edge. Dear lord. Having lots of small details all put into one place (like all the safe options from ledge invincibility, all chaingrabs no matter how funky, etc) would be MAD, MAD useful.

dudeacockus

Smash Cadet
Jason you better do all of the above :D

and I'm streaming tonight at 9pm EST 6pm PST SUPPORT ME! SPREAD THE WORD! I will donate all that I can during the stream! I hope people can too. Any ideas on something I can giveaway for top donator?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Melee bible + 6v6 $500 MM is definitely the ticket. Any more characters than 6 is not optimal because I feel like it would get a little bit long, and therefore less hype (especially if the results become lopsided.)

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
the getting good guide sounds super good if its on par with the statistics list.

buuuuut a 500 dollar g3n3sis MM would be the hypest thing there

edit: the melee bible is MUCH better

Rakuko

Smash Cadet
a Melee bible on the level of the Rindokan bible? ooooooh sh*t. Iron Man/10v10 would be sick too.

Top Bottom