• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS needs your help! ***NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS***

sidefx

Smash Champion
So we decided to have different tiers of titled positions at GENESIS.

As far as what help we need, we only basically need help with running pools, which would just be under a "Volunteer" title, which will be given a badge to help differenciate you from others.

We will also have a "Media" badge for those who want to be taking pictures, video tape, and record.

Staff will be picked according to who we trust and to those who want to help out and have tournament credentials to back up your experience that would be needed to be part of Staff.

TO badge is reserved for basically neal, hyuga, and who ever else wants to help out with running brackets/pools that is completely experienced in doing so. Please do not ask to be a TO without having ran a huge regional or national sized tournament.

So post below if you want to be a part of any of these. Please keep in mind, i am going to be a little biased in choosing who i want helping us, since its mostly a matter of trust and experience. If you are not chosen its probably because i don't know who you are, which means i cant really trust you in taking responsibility to help run things.

Volunteer:
1. Lovage
2. Stabbedbyanipple
3. Superrad
4. Oats
5. Noble
6. Connor
7. Vodage
8. einthesuperdog
9. Race
10. Joe
11. macD
12. JB
13. VANS
14. alan
15. Luigi

Media:
1. Atlus
2. Brandon
3. Dantarion
4. Miztik
5. Fribjits
6. SSD
7. L

Staff:
1. Pocky
2. JTB
3. Zoap
4. Mango
5. Hylian
6. DoH

TO.
1. Neal
2. Hyuga
3. Azn Lep
4. Champ
5. Scamp

Media is basically limitless, as well as volunteers.

(you also may be getting shirts, depending on some financial things)

Please do not apply if you just want a badge, we want reliable and dedicated people helping us with things, if you decide to **** around and not help when you get there, then you will be wasting our time, and wasting everyone elses time.

Thank you.

EDIT:

I also need to know who can supply a laptop, for registration use, and recording and stuff. if you would like to bring your laptop please post below ill add you to a list

**If you volunteer to bring a laptop, please realize we will need it for all 3 days. We wont be all over your laptop, but for the most part we would need access to using it through-out the day for various different things over the 3 days. We wont be using it all day every day, just in case we need it, it would be there. **

Laptop:

1. Shroomed
2. Zoap
3. Brandon
4. Dantarion
5. macD
6. DoH

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm bringing a capture card, but I don't know if I'll have a laptop to record with.

If I can't secure a lappy, I'll probably bring a VCR and tapes.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
you have no confidence in my TO skills :(

put me as a staff member at the very least, and I'm being serious about that

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Ma nigggga boback

So i can be like T.O if u need me

I always helped azn lep run his tourneys

and helped ran mango juice kinda =D

or u can use me 2 kick people off tvs and stuff

i can be ne thing u want me 2 be

except media =D

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
id want to help like half of the time

and **** around and not help the other half

if you dont want that, dont use me

my main priority is having a great time

but if theres enough TO's it would be fine

only one person can sit in the chair at a time

btw this isnt a **** you boback

im just making my intentions clear

also if youre like **** leon we really need help right now, id do whatever you want

sidefx

Smash Champion
I can bring my laptop, am I staff?
awesome and yup

Ma nigggga boback

So i can be like T.O if u need me

I always helped azn lep run his tourneys

and helped ran mango juice kinda =D

or u can use me 2 kick people off tvs and stuff

i can be ne thing u want me 2 be

except media =D
ill put you on staff

id want to help like half of the time

and **** around and not help the other half

if you dont want that, dont use me

my main priority is having a great time

but if theres enough TO's it would be fine

only one person can sit in the chair at a time

btw this isnt a **** you boback

im just making my intentions clear

also if youre like **** leon we really need help right now, id do whatever you want
aight thats fine, im looking for people who will be helping the majority of the time but more so pools than anything really, well have a bunch of help on the spot anyways but yeah youd have more responsibility than someone who would just volunteer on the spot.. yknow?

ill keep you off for now, no hard feelings =D

i got you on media and laptops boback!

ill help clean(cept the bathroom, im cool off that haha)
legit

Race

Smash Lord
I'm a TO down here, I can help out with anything if needed be. I have a lot of TO experience , so hel with running anything or just being a runner is something i'm down to help with

As a TO im really bracing myself for this and want this to be successful because this is a Gigantic TO feat

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So uh, what happened to the other thread? >_> lol.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7645797&postcount=21

Basically, I have a ton of experience running things. I helped run apex, whobo and other huge tournaments. I've helped run almost every tournament I've been to which is close to over 100 probably. I can lend a hand with anything you need help with. I can yell, kick people off, run pools, seed, work with tio, pretty much whatever you need I can do.

Put me down as whatever you need me for :).

sidefx

Smash Champion
So uh, what happened to the other thread? >_> lol.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7645797&postcount=21

Basically, I have a ton of experience running things. I helped run apex, whobo and other huge tournaments. I've helped run almost every tournament I've been to which is close to over 100 probably. I can lend a hand with anything you need help with. I can yell, kick people off, run pools, seed, work with tio, pretty much whatever you need I can do.

Put me down as whatever you need me for :).
i couldnt find it =( lol

awesome thanks for the help ill put you down

Charoo

Smash Champion
Ooh ooh can Champ and I help?
u know u can count on us for TO. We're already trying our best to help u guys out already too with new TIO updates and other things. Imma send u a message real quick with some ideas today

Top Bottom