• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
im teaming with plan 9 for this

5 months in advance

sidefx

Smash Champion
What's the prospect of having a Melee low tier tournament at Genesis?
slim to none. sorry =\

we simply have no time.. were expecting a record amount of people.. and the 4 events we have is already pushing it. (brawl/melee singles and teams) also regional crews.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
do we have an exzact date so i can start trying to get the days of for this or iprobably wont be able to make it =/ it says it's going to be 3 days but the post says 10-12 soo? yea please get back at me soo thanks

dbr ***** i think smash wouldn't be as big asit is if it wasn't for them Lol no joke

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Hahahha wow didn't realize hahahaha thanks sorry just looking at it ...just mede... me.... SHUT UP! *goes to crie in the corner*

Lol

VANS

Smash Ace
is the venue set yet? so i kno how far it is from the bart, cuz im prolli gonna take bart each day to this >_<

Zoap

Smash Master
The venue is pretty far from Bart, I'm sure there is a bus that goes by though I don't know which one as I have no interest in public transportation.

VANS

Smash Ace
oo so wheres it at exactly? address please! if its on the front page then OOPS
im too lazy to look for it =D

sidefx

Smash Champion
you have no idea how many problems you just solved for me.

also, how big are the files on max quality? vs medium. and how long does it take to finalize after each recording.. like after a set or a match.

also..

GENESIS TRAILER

enjoy the ****ty youtube "hd" quality

GSUB

Smash Lord
It only takes like a couple of seconds to finalize after you stop recording.
It saves each video as like vid0001 then vid0002 and so on.

low quality recording looks great when played back through a tv (like through a dvd player or ps3)
medium looks even better. and i'm not sure on max setting how big the files are.

if you want to see examples of low and medium quality, check my youtube.
the latest videos are medium quality, the older ones are low quality (distinguished by the ability to watch in high quality on youtube)

http://youtube.com/user/unsubscribe90

it's a really great device. it's small, not fragile, and pretty easy to use. i would recommend getting rca male-to-2female splitters (three of em) but you probably have those already considering you probably already record! =D

you can just unplug your flash drive right when you're done recording and upload or watch it right away (MP4 yaaaaaay)

Lovage

Smash Hero
one time my stepdad explained to me how to use male and female cords and i thought he was just being dumb but then i see that a lot of people call it that!

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Looking forward to it. Also, my sources back home in the Midwest tell me that our best falcon player may be coming to this. *starts the buzz for the most highly anticipated falcon ditto* ;)

pockyD

Smash Legend
seems weird that you would need a 1M2F ; most capture things i've seen have F-side connectors (the holes), so you usually use 2M1F

Top Bottom