• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

sidefx

Smash Champion
If all goes well I will be announcing for this <3
we'll see what happens, i already pm'd you about this on aib, i don't know what other information you received about it, but as far as announcing goes we have some other things planned for it.. but aren't final. so ill let you know if anything changes, since you are pretty popular in the announcing business. =D

but as for right now, its too far away to give you a definite answer on whether or not you are confirmed for the announcing or not.

sidefx

Smash Champion
soon, we have our last meeting before everything goes live tomorrow, so hopefully sometime before wednesday of next week, were aiming for monday, but no promises

sidefx

Smash Champion
lol this is PRIVATE haha no cameras allowed. we have a metal detector and we scan everyone who comes in, and we have a drug sniffing dog too just incase, with an xray machine to monitor bombs and stuff.

shoes off too.

JDM

Smash Champion
lol this is PRIVATE haha no cameras allowed. we have a metal detector and we scan everyone who comes in, and we have a drug sniffing dog too just incase, with an xray machine to monitor bombs and stuff.

shoes off too.

Sucks for tofu.

JKJKJKJK <3

sidefx

Smash Champion
Sidefx, I talked to "dan85under" about it on AIM. :/
yeah he told me about that, but the thing is there are 2 others involved in the decision making regarding anything about GENESIS, and he didnt know where we stood on that aspect of the tournament. sorry for the confusion.

we'll talk it over and get back to you with a final decision.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hey boback, ill give you wow gold if you let me announce :D

im joking, start running heroics and ****

sidefx

Smash Champion
i will once all this stuff is done =D

you guys need to help me run them, cause ill probably cause everyone to wipe like 29340239 times, and if its you guys itll be easier.

unless we could 4 man it with vw tank =D lol and a healer.. 2 mages your sp, and luigi's lock ... nvm we'll get *****.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow... i didn't know you guys all played wow... hahaha
good **** brenden.

sidefx

Smash Champion
****in noobs
HoL isnt even hard
and thats the hardest one
occulus is easy too as long as you guys dont suck
i got to 80 like a month and a half ago, then i had to stop playing for a while, and i still dont have time really.. but i havent touched a single instance yet, only thing ive done is sartharion or whatever you call it.

Lovage

Smash Hero
hol is pretty easy, especially the last boss wow people hyped that one up dumb
oculus isnt hard by any means, but the dragon mechanic is dumb and boring

UK is the shiz

bbb

Smash Champion
I never want to play wow again, I can waste my time on more interesting things

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I hate Loken because the majority of players on my server are bads and don't know how to stay close to the boss zzzz

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I just got back into WoW, and im not looking forward to the 70-80 grind....twice.

Good thing I did like every instance on beta, so im not totally unprepared.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Frostwolf isnt bad, its just like every horde guild raids at like 6-7 >_>

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Come to Mal'Ganis.

It was the best raiding server pre-TBC, dont know about Wotlk, with its fail raiding content.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
nah jtb pretty sure you had like 1400 rating n00b whos the bad now?! l2p lol n00b
nooo, luigi/me/mage were like at 1600 in bc

i havent touched arena yet since i only got like 350 resil and spriests suck ***

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
my peak of pvp is 100+ horde in wg vs 30 alliance with tenancity

The King

Smash Ace
lets all transfer to a server and form a new guild. cause frostwolf blows.
^Already did this once lol^ Hard to say the server sucks when don't really play =p Any other "really good" server has a million others who play there, and will have 30-60 minute queues just to get in. Frostwolf hasn't had a queue since like, the 1st day the expac hit.

Heroics are easy as ****, so disappointing =( The hard ones are easy, the easy ones are a joke. My first 5 heroics were also my first 5 dungeons in wotlk and we wiped like once total, lol.

Hey so on another note, there's a pretty cool update coming soon for this tournament thing we're holding.

And what kind of food will be at quakfest?

King Out

Top Bottom