• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 - Who's going?/Smash 64 Group Discussion

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Confirmed list of attendees:
BHLMRO
Malva00
King Funk
SuPeRbOoMfAn
SSB64-Jel
Darth Rancorous

Im not 100% Confirmed yet but I will let you know when I am. Also will do my best to get Kefit to come with me for this.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
you can have belief and think that you'll won the lottery someday, but at the end of the day, being realistic is more useful. xD and it makes you even better.
Yes, your sense of realism has made of you the great and highly improving and innovative player you are right now. =D

Good ****, Nixxxon, I'll consider your advice. ^^

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Yes, your sense of realism has made of you the great and highly improving and innovative player you are right now. =D

Good ****, Nixxxon, I'll consider your advice. ^^
lolwut i never claimed to be great, highly improving, or innovative... why the defensive response? <.<

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
lolwut i never claimed to be great, highly improving, or innovative... why the defensive response? <.<
Well you said that being realistic makes you even better. I'm interested in your technique. =D

Show me how to beat Mahie's Fox on Hyrule with Falcon please. ^^

craiigg

Smash Lord
lols NIX TU GUD

play good europeans more plz then you'll see how far some could get with training =)

also, i may may may be able to make this but long time off yet to confirm anything

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Well you said that being realistic makes you even better. I'm interested in your technique. =D

Show me how to beat Mahie's Fox on Hyrule with Falcon please. ^^
lol you completely missed my point... we should continue this chat on msn because its offtopic ^^'

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
lol you completely missed my point... we should continue this chat on msn because its offtopic ^^'
Nixxxon:
Yes, I need tips. Show me how to be big and mighty like you! WITH THE POWAH OF REALISM! =)

Craiigg:
Dude, you absolutely have to come. It'd be amazing. =D

Everyone:
Guys, is there a smash 64 doubles tourney planned? If not, can we do one? ^^

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
If the N64 Smash side event is held after I get eliminated from Melee, then I will go. Also are you taking a list of set ups right now? I plan on bringing a TV for Melee but if N64 Smash needs a TV, then I may consider letting the N64 Smash side event use it instead. :)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
If the N64 Smash side event is held after I get eliminated from Melee, then I will go. Also are you taking a list of set ups right now? I plan on bringing a TV for Melee but if N64 Smash needs a TV, then I may consider letting the N64 Smash side event use it instead. :)
I could start a list, nothing bad can come from it. Also, I'm pretty sure 64 will have a separate time from Melee since the tournament directors themselves are setting it up so we should have a good amount of TV's.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Are you ****ing serious? The MLG tourneys are played in 4 frames?

That's god**** hilarious. Those BARWLERs
It's terrible lol. I wouldn't imagine how frustrating it must be to constantly get frame ****ed at Brawl. Lots of things take a lot of precision and you screw up. Lots of other things are extremely gay and harder to escape than they should be.

I can live with 4 frames in ssb64 because I'm used to it playing online but Melee and Brawl, omfg. >_>

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
the people who play online Brawl think it's sexy though

Do you know if there is any chance of Dark Link <-X-> going? :o
The people that play Ike, ZSS, and annoying characters who rely on their opponents to **** up think it's sexy.

Anyway, Surri are you going? I wanna play with every american possible. =D

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
The people that play Ike, ZSS, and annoying characters who rely on their opponents to **** up think it's sexy.

Dude, Surri is from Canada. He shouldn't be confused with cool people from America

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

I maybe able to go...I'll be saving money between then and now and if i see fit...I'll be there :p

Dude, Surri is from Canada. He shouldn't be confused with cool people from America

all i can really say to this is "yur mom"

MattNF

Smash Lord
It's terrible lol. I wouldn't imagine how frustrating it must be to constantly get frame ****ed at Brawl. Lots of things take a lot of precision and you screw up. Lots of other things are extremely gay and harder to escape than they should be.

I can live with 4 frames in ssb64 because I'm used to it playing online but Melee and Brawl, omfg. >_>
>Brawl
>Frame precision

Pick one.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I will actually try to go to this. I definitely think I will be able to afford it (will be working until at least January not taking University classes), and it's on the same coast... so maybe I can hitch a ride with Seattle? :p

Coming for all three games... so I better practice up for all of them. Wait... that means I actually have to figure out my best character in each game lol :p

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I will actually try to go to this. I definitely think I will be able to afford it (will be working until at least January not taking University classes), and it's on the same coast... so maybe I can hitch a ride with Seattle? :p

Coming for all three games... so I better practice up for all of them. Wait... that means I actually have to figure out my best character in each game lol :p
I come for all three games too. For me atm it's:
64 -> Falcon
Melee -> Falco/Marth
Brawl -> Falco/Fox

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to trip there with some pals

Also if I go I can probably bring three N64's, 3 copies of smash 64 and some extra controllers I'm 75% sure I'll make the drive

smakis

Smash Ace
I will be going for melee but will obviously find time for smash64 <3

Battlecow

Play to Win
There's a possibility (I'd say 25% chance) that I could go to this and bring a pal or two... I actually have to learn how to play real smash first, though =p.

Top Bottom