• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScytheMan0

Smash Rookie
Man, what a great GFs to watch live. great stream, great community feedback, awesome breacket updating, best tourney ever. can't ****in wait till next year

Quic

Smash Journeyman
It may be 8 o' clock in the morning here now, but this was worth it, Peace out everyone, big ups to Armada for finally winning an International! Great showing from Mango and Taj, good **** everyone.

0Room

Smash Lord
I dunno why everyone is complaining about Mango not going Puff. We just established before that match that Mango's Fox is totally legit
He lost because Armada played better, not because Mango didn't go Puff

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
Only possible john for mango is that he should have gone Puff. If Armada can't beat Hbox's Puff with Peach I'd be surprised if he could beat Mango's. The matchup is really tricky for Peach.

Otherwise, he seemed to be playing really well, really aggressively, sure, but I'm sure he wanted to win.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
no one is johning for mango about puff

we are all simply human and curious about the natural logic that baffles us: if armada can't beat hbox's with peach, could he beat mango's?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
rumor has it the results are

1. Superboomfan
2. Isai's luigi
Doesn't Isai usually **** him with Luigi too? I swear I saw vids before.

Guess Isai isn't completely immortal after all!

For those of you who couldn't watch, I heard the matches were actually very, very good, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Glad Mango came back in loser's (even though I gotta say hbox was playing really strange, don't know about Taj) and at least gave Armada a second chance instead of just copping out. Good stuff to Shroomed and s2j for making it so far. I feel like top results are becoming more and more of a tossup / revolving door these days. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

What happened to Fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom