• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligat

Smash Rookie
Congrats to Mango, Armada and everyone!

Mango is a beast anyway.

Armada and Hungrybox gave me the best moment of the tournament with that 15%-16% time out...

It was great! can't wait to see the vids from the GF's.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Excuse me for being a newbie but is Genesis biennial? I was about to say, "I'm gonna try to go to Genesis next year!" but then I started thinking... lol

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
m2k and mango should go train in the hyperbolic time chamber for a week and dominate europe together >:D

Tekk

Smash Lord
Much props to that Brawl commentator, dude was hella nice while every melee player on the brawl stream was hating on his game lol.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Now it seems that the mighty Barbara has won, and the cocky, smelly, overconfident flopmerican loser "mango" has lost. The one who has been claimed to be the smartest player ever, best ever, and ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LEVEL from armada, based on a few stupid and insignificant (especially now, on this historic day) friendlies from Pound 4.

Now, justice has finally won, my infinite words of wisdow that you weakminded, stupid flopmerican hillbilly patriots have denied in fear and ignorance, have finally been proven true.

Don't think that you'll get away with all these years making fun of my posts and calling me a troll, now the joke is on you and EU gets the last laugh.
Don't think you will get away with claiming that Mango is the best player in the world, on a different level, etc. Just like how you didn't get away with claiming he should not be considered a top peach and wouldn't get out of pools for Genesis 1, you will not get away with this.

I will be here, following you, making fun of your old ridicoulus statements and have you weep in despair and lick my feet for forgiveness. I will punish you, flopmericans.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Now it seems that the mighty Barbara has won, and the cocky, smelly, overconfident flopmerican loser "mango" has lost. The one who has been claimed to be the smartest player ever, best ever, and ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LEVEL from armada, based on a few stupid and insignificant (especially now, on this historic day) friendlies from Pound 4.

Now, justice has finally won, my infinite words of wisdow that you weakminded, stupid flopmerican hillbilly patriots have denied in fear and ignorance, have finally been proven true.

Don't think that you'll get away with all these years making fun of my posts and calling me a troll, now the joke is on you and EU gets the last laugh.
Don't think you will get away with claiming that Mango is the best player in the world, on a different level, etc. Just like how you didn't get away with claiming he should not be considered a top peach and wouldn't get out of pools for Genesis 1, you will not get away with this.

I will be here, following you, making fun of your old ridicoulus statements and have you weep in despair and lick my feet for forgiveness. I will punish you, flopmericans.
Have you ever thought about running for President?

Scaphist

Smash Apprentice

Can you re-write this but short enough to be sigged?

Atlus8

Smash Master

Hahahahaha! I can hear this guy all day! Get f***ed up america!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
people, just block mikehaggar. hes never contributed anything ever. hes the least productive human being ever right along with safehaven, who ive also blocked.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Can I put this guy on ignore?

Smooth Criminal

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord

No, because it can all be blamed on Mango throwing his Winners set to Taj :)

Good day.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman

You've been waiting ever since Genesis to make that post haven't you.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Armada!! Armada!! Armada!! Armada!! Armada!! Armada!! Armada!! Armada!!...

i told you guys he fking got this :)

Good **** dude, Hi5 to all ma "Peach" player out there :)

SMASH ALEX

Smash Journeyman

Amen.

10charssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom