• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I just love how the Americans handled MideHaggar's shoutout.

HE JUST GOT BANNED(no joke). very professional. get more butthurt please.

Damn, you really can't handle a loss, can you? After all this **** you've thrown at the Europeans over the time.

Doesn't surprise me if I get banned now, but whatever, justice must be served! I am in fact pretty angry for this bull**** right now.

Edit: This was meant for that lame *** admin, not Americans in general(you know i love you)
It's always the funny people who get banned.

First Mango.

Then MikeHaggarhaslkfjalkejf

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Atlus getting banned for pointing out the fighting game community knows how to actually run a stream is really unfair lol wtf

Wake

Smash Master
Atlus getting banned for pointing out the fighting game community knows how to actually run a stream is really unfair lol wtf
Atlus got banned? But he gave us so many updates! Lame!

And I really wanted to see how you would've done at G2, Cosmo... Darkatma made bracket and beat Lucky.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I just love how the Americans handled MideHaggar's shoutout.

Damn, you really can't handle a loss, can you? After all this **** you've thrown at the Europeans over the time.

Doesn't surprise me if I get banned now, but whatever, justice must be served! I am in fact pretty angry for this bull**** right now.

Edit: This was meant for that lame *** admin, not Americans in general(you know i love you)
Other Europeans can talk **** 'til they are blue in the face. I don't think the other Americans will mind all that much. It's just...Mike Haggar, man.

Seriously.

Edit: Although "flopmerican" is a hilarious appellation...

Smooth Criminal

strawhats

Smash Master
so m2k won Brawl singles, doubles, and can possibly win melee teams, also got top 5 in melee singles.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I just love how the Americans handled MikeHaggar's shoutout.

Lmao, the "american admin" mic_12from mother****ingaustralia8

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
hmm brawl gf's just finished.

eh they probably won't stream melee teams at this point
I definitely wouldn't count on it lol. Doesn't really matter I can watch them on YouTube anyways, I just wanted to see singles GF :( My poor Mango lost though :(

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I remember when Mango said that he told HugS at Genesis 1 that if he lost to Armada he was going to take his winnings from Genesis and go to Sweden and for a whole month straight and just **** Armada.

Welp, I think it's going to happen.

Pengie

Smash Lord
I love that Atlus got banned. Shows just how out of touch the mods/admins are on this site looooooool

EDIT:I'm surprised they aren't going through this thread handing out spam infractions right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom