• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Thats not true. Alot of the things that made BW harder are simply stupid and should be taken out.

He has been high masters for a long time, yeah hes goooood, and doesnt use standard build orders.
Like wavedashing and l canceling?

=D

And yeah I kinda agree with MSG. I don't really play either game though, so I guess I wouldn't know.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Why do you think its boring? THe game is as boring as you want it to be I guess, similar to melee.
These are very Brawl like responses =D

hmm I've watched a good amount of sc / sc2 and something is just really strange whenever I watch sc2. Maybe I just really like old graphics or something.

MSG

Smash Cadet
These are very Brawl like responses =D

hmm I've watched a good amount of sc / sc2 and something is just really strange whenever I watch sc2. Maybe I just really like old graphics or something.
In SCBW, skill is more obvious, micro is clear, and it is just more entertaining to watch. Just like Brawl vs Melee. Brawl has alot of skill involved, but its not so clear when you watch it and its not entertaining to watch.

Someone completely new to BW or Melee can watch a game and can tell what's going on and enjoy it. Not so much with Brawl or SC2.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Less crazy hype korean yelling
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you know what that might even be it. Maybe I'm just so used to the Korean, I can't watch Starcraft without it.

And I can't believe half this thread was about stunguns and starcraft.

In SCBW, skill is more obvious, micro is clear, and it is just more entertaining to watch. Just like Brawl vs Melee. Brawl has alot of skill involved, but its not so clear when you watch it and its not entertaining to watch.
The entertaining to watch part is purely subjective.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I like legit cannot even see the stream. I see a white, blank space... wtf, i don't even have adblocker either.

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
I'm not getting audio and I got banned from the chat when I didn't even do anything.

=/

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
You're not missin much. Just a super laggy vid with just seeing G$ wifebeater and Wobbles' beard.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Can one of the swedes nudge AJP to take his wifi stuff tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom