• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Zigsta_film
Back in the venue after about a 2 hour wait. Crews is supposed to be happening soon, but the projector still hasn't been set up yet.
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Edit:
Zigsta_film
3 people are dancing on a stage. I have...no idea what's going on.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Tekk

Smash Lord
There's no hype in the livestream chat anymore.
All that's left is rage.
Passionate, fire-blowing rage.

BunBun

Smash Master
i mean its all well and good to threaten to get a stun gun and come into my house when u have fanbiys backing you up

but youll never ever actually talk like this to anyone, much less me, so i should just let the forum kids play

i could get a sniper rifle and kill u before u got to my house. wait what? oh yeah no one takes you seriously

meanwhile stream still down qq
Hahahahahhaahha oh man

wait.....

hahahahahahahahhahaha oh god I'm shaking.

You enjoy your 4th place in state wrestling (high school?).

No really. I'll bring my stun gun to the next GA tournament I come to. I'll give you 20 bucks if you can handle 30 seconds without screaming or falling down.

No one is scared of an internet tough guy with a sniper rifle. I'm more scared of ICG coming to kill me in my sleep.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
people complaining about people complaining are horses

naw, theyre just stupid hypocrites, nbd, and should leave the thread
Damn I bet you hate people that complain about people complaining about people complaining.

owait

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
what are u even talking about

yeah you wont come to a ga tourney

and even if u do you will still be real quiet. cause thats how people like you operate. so scared bro, be brave for once

and i dont care, anyone can complain for all i care, just try and keep it relatively close to thread topic

BunBun

Smash Master

and even if u do you will still be real quiet. cause thats how people like you operate. so scared bro, be brave for once

and i dont care, anyone can complain for all i care, just try and keep it relatively close to thread topic
Beast. Let's do it. Get FM to host another Tipped Off, and I'll see you there. ATL is only like a 5 hour drive.

Are you going to be wearing a wifebeater? You seem like the type, bro.

I'm not very quiet, unfortunately. Be right for once.

John: I ain't even mad.

Brian

Smash Journeyman

i'd tell you you're an ******* to your face
and i aint even ****

because i know with even how dumb you're acting right now, you're not dumb enough to take an unprovoked swing at someone

so shut the **** up for ****s sake

Van.

Smash Ace
Hahahahahhaahha oh man

wait.....

hahahahahahahahhahaha oh god I'm shaking.

You enjoy your 4th place in state wrestling (high school?).

No really. I'll bring my stun gun to the next GA tournament I come to. I'll give you 20 bucks if you can handle 30 seconds without screaming or falling down.

No one is scared of an internet tough guy with a sniper rifle. I'm more scared of ICG coming to kill me in my sleep.
I heard ICG showed up in the livestream chat and started dropping **** like a cheap diaper about the kirby-pichu matchup

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Lol, this guy is pretty confident in his ability to take stuff.

Im guessing he has practice.

:phone:

Peef find internet and play starcraff, ***.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
i still dont get why youre **** talking and threatening violence cause i complained about a stream

i guess its cause people usually see flaws in themselves and rag on other people for those things

in this case i predict that you both feel physically inadequate and are overcompensating by acting tough and violent

i go to ga tech

and yes u guys are really dumb and trying to start something for no reason, just stop it already, the overcompensating loud internet kid is already real boring

just stop posting

BunBun

Smash Master
Alright champ, I'm proud if you think you can beat me up if I have a stun gun. We're on Smashboards, so I can understand realism not being important here.

Also, GA tech is a good school, so nice job.

Also:

**** everyone

straight8

Banned via Warnings
i just dont care at all about anything but watching the crew battle

thats all i looked forward to today all during work

and sc2 is real fun

EDIT: i dont just think i could, i would definitely 100% **** you up real hard. obviously u dont understand reality, cause boring kid with stun gun gets ***** every time by someone who know--- wtf WHY AM I RESPONDING TO THIS GUY
bro stop talking ****, i could **** u up but i dont even care lol

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
i still dont get why youre **** talking and threatening violence cause i complained about a stream

i guess its cause people usually see flaws in themselves and rag on other people for those things

in this case i predict that you both feel physically inadequate and are overcompensating by acting tough and violent

i go to ga tech

and yes u guys are really dumb and trying to start something for no reason, just stop it already, the overcompensating loud internet kid is already real boring

just stop posting
Word!... and you ain't even "Mad" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom