• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Light is pretty much the definition of play to win. Doesn't take away that he has some other impressive wins over Scar, Axe and some others. Heh.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
if ur character loses to a peach throwing turnips then maybe u should counterpick, lol

too much scrubby behavior going on here

Turazrok

Smash Master
The funny part is the only people defending light are all from AZ. The regional bias is strong with this one.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
what light did was gay but C'on guys. PinkS and Vidjo i did it to. but really ccampy players make me sick, you dont have to like a str8 ***** to win a set, or "Do" U? lol

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Camping is gay. Light is still hella good, with or without AZ biase, but im not gonna watch him play anytime soon lol. Also he seems super nice, which is more than can be said of some people hatin. 'Nuff said from me

stingers

Smash Obsessed
LMFAO

Light & Silly Kyle = Mid-High level players in Brawl
Light & Sily Kyle = Top level players in Melee

XD
lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom