• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe General Super Mario Discussion Thread - "It'sa Me, Mario!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
I'm sure the activity will rise when a new Mario game is announced and/or Mario Sports Mix is released, the Zelda boards were pretty low on activity for a while before Skyword Sword and OoT3DS got it hyped back up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, I haven't posted much in the Mario boards due to not having a wii.

I can't be talking about older Mario games forever. : [ But i'm a mario fan for ever though.

(I think I am more active in a specific place once I have a game or something related to it... for example, PSO, if I'm playing it more, I'll post over in PSOworld more.)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well once a Mario game comes out (which one will...it's Mario haha) we'll all be posting more. I have finals and I'm moving so I'll be kinda slow.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So the Wii port of Super Mario All-Stars was released a few days ago.

I was not aware of this, and bought Super Mario Bros. the Lost Levels.

Hilarious.

P.S.: SMB:LL is hard as holy hell.

UberMario

Smash Master
Yeah, 8-4 is pretty tricky in that game. I keep killing myself as big Mario trying to get past one of the pipes. ;_;

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea, I have Super Mario Bros. Deluxe in my GBA SP and I'm stuck at 5-3 in the Lost Levels :ohwell:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I hate Lost Levels. It just seems like a cheap rom-hack. the difficulty is not organic or natural at all. it's just unfair bullcrap that you have to play through several times to beat. SMB USA forever!!!!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I hate Lost Levels. It just seems like a cheap rom-hack. the difficulty is not organic or natural at all. it's just unfair bullcrap that you have to play through several times to beat. SMB USA forever!!!!
This!

Also guys I'm moving, so I'll be settled in in a couple days. I'm also thinking of doing a Let's Play of Paper Mario.

Yay or Nay?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Earthbound and Mother 3 are amazing games. Too bad I could never get far in Mother 1 >.>[/off topic]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's been a while since I even been on youtube lol. Need better comp. : ]

I'mma try to get a flashcart for my DS so I can get some mario ds games :3

UberMario

Smash Master
For any North American Wii owners looking to get into Mario Party or just want to try one of the earlier games, MP2 came out today. :)

Except, I already have the original trilogy, so I don't need to get it. XD

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
For any North American Wii owners looking to get into Mario Party or just want to try one of the earlier games, MP2 came out today. :)

Or you could emulate it :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Only Mario Party I mostly play is either 6 or 7. Mostly because of Toadette and Boo combo. =3

☯ I think I should replay 1, 3, and 5 since I forgot most of the mini games and boards. XD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
My favorite Mario Party was 5. The introduction to the orbs were really nice.

Also, I loved Mario Party 4 after the one match where I ended up winning with 7 Stars and 240+ coins.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
My favorite Mario Party was 5. The introduction to the orbs were really nice.

Also, I loved Mario Party 4 after the one match where I ended up winning with 7 Stars and 240+ coins.
I was once in a dual game in Mario Party 3 and my coins got maxed out to 999 thanks to the Shy Guy games :awesome:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Thats actually a really amazing Youtube channel. Yink, you are a Mother fan, and that makes you my friend!
I would subscribe, but I dont have an account...
Hehe that's okay, and thank you! I own all those soundtracks and quite a few are hard to find. I know for a fact 2 of those albums on my channel are the only ones on YouTube.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

North American Wii owners looking to get into Mario Party or just want to try one of the earlier games, MP2 came out today. :)
MP2 came out today. :)
You gotta be ****ing kidding me.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I knew that you meant as a re-release.

I'm just surprised that Mario Party finally came out on the VC, starting with my all-time favorite MP. I just need MP3 to come out next, then MP, then I'm SET.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Re-realease of MP games is interesting, but I just want MP9 already. MP8 is meh, and I'm too lazy to find 7.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mario Mafia is done. Me and Kuz won. :3 Yayyy

justaway12

Smash Master
I had such a gut feeling Terywj was going to be Peach! I know the character selection is comepletly random, but I couldn't imagine anyone else being Peach, not that it's bad or anything, Peach is my 3rd favorite Mario character :3

I also thought you would been Luigi and UberMario would have been Bowser. I was wrong with those though :p

Yeah, I tend to stalk Mafia games sometimes :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I thought so too, but I decided to play Super Mario RPG and Super Mario Land around October.
☯ But Super Mario Land is no where near the best Mario game... unless you mean Super Mario Land 2. =3

☯ Replaying Super Mario RPG, I realized I suck badly at blocking attacks, same with Paper Mario 64. T_T

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm at Nimbus Land on SMRPG. I can't get past the queen and the crow. I can beat the crow, but when they are together, the queen always gets me.

BSP

Smash Legend
Train more then. I didn't have trouble with anything in that game, besides trying to figure out that stupid password when I was 12. I didn't get past that part for about 4 years since I lost access to the game. Then, I looked online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom