• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General ICs Q&A Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Practice

go slower than you would think you need to. The mashing windows are surprisingly lenient because of the frame data on the throws, so if you're worried about getting mashed out on when doing it, don't worry :) (based on the math, it's less mashable than a bthrow > Shield Buffer > Dthrow CG)

DeLux

I am uploading a bunch of ESAM Videos tonight so I'll upload some tech stuff too while I'm at it

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Practice

go slower than you would think you need to. The mashing windows are surprisingly lenient because of the frame data on the throws, so if you're worried about getting mashed out on when doing it, don't worry :) (based on the math, it's less mashable than a bthrow > Shield Buffer > Dthrow CG)
Wait really? I thought it was less mashable BECAUSE of how fast you can do it...Knowing I can slow down some is nice because I used to be trying as fast as possible (I got G&W to 117 before usmashing close to 15 seconds...)

Also, sounds good

DeLux

In theory, heavies are actually less mashable than lights to CG in some cases because of frame windows as a general rule of thumb

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BTW, the thing that MVD got upset over is that people in the FL thread were talking about drinking and Wretched started handing out infractions, so he thought you shouldn't be allowed to mention alcohol at all, which is a logical, although apparently incorrect, assumption.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok 1. Vinnie you dont even know why im laughing. Hop off mvd's **** forreal.
2. Im laughing because mvd is joining my side and playing that easy character ;D
3. MVD ill help you if you want. but i dont see why your playing them though snake dosnt really do bad against anyone except MK. IC vs mk is way worse if your thinking its better. since you think i should teach people and all
4. what color you gonna pick? :3 IDC which ones you pick just not my color >:)

o and vinnie dont talk to me lol stay salty for me laughing LMAO

Mvd there really not as easy as you think.

MVD

Smash Master
I like the double white one lol I'm using them cause they handle characters I have personal issues with while using snake and seibrik sucks against them so I prolly will win tournaments if I use them

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I use the white ones. Lain also uses them but he stole them from me -.-.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I like the double white one lol I'm using them cause they handle characters I have personal issues with while using snake and seibrik sucks against them so I prolly will win tournaments if I use them

youll propbably beat seibrik with snake vs mk if you didnt play him so much. you have to play a different mk player to learn it to the point where seibrik doesn't know what your going to do. But IC vs seibrik.. Umm hes gonna **** on you dude. Mk is gonna be banned soon anyways. and once seibrik leans IC vs mk you wont want to play that MU again just because your playing a MK. trust me. But go ahead and try to if you want.

MVD

Smash Master
I'm almost beating him without infinites so I think I will be ok, in that case bumble bee ICs 4lyfe

MVD

Smash Master
I grab him.plenty but I don't get a kill from one grab that's the issue
Yeah they have yellow hands and feet bumblebee

B0NK

Smash Lord
Cheese also uses red, I use normal, darkflame uses normal, and Meep switched from normal and red.

So no.

Really... there are 6 palette swaps.... and more than 6 IC players >.<

B0NK

Smash Lord
LOL!!! Didn't even think about that! xD

Wario mains are so lucky >.>

Top Bottom