• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

Sirias

Smash Champion
Why is it humiliating to be called a noob by a pro, exactly...?
Just be like:
"Yeah, well you're ugly. So... C:"
Because he is ugly.
And you're not.
You're hawt. <3
I'd rather be called a noob in smash than pug fugingly fugly.
Or anything else, for that matter.

Edit:

Also, you are all predictable and knobbish.
Srs.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Why is it humiliating to be called a noob by a pro, exactly...?
Just be like:
"Yeah, well you're ugly. So... C:"
Because he is ugly.
And you're not.
You're hawt. <3
I'd rather be called a noob in smash than pug fugingly fugly.
Or anything else, for that matter.

Edit:

Also, you are all predictable and knobbish.
Srs.
Well this is a good point, especially as i am the undisputed best looking person in smash. End of story. (I cought my reflection in the mirror once and was all like "wow, with a face like that who needs to beat m2k anyway")

PS how did kas know i was so goodlooking, dont think he has ever seen me???? Oh right he meant unreon........lololololololololol

OH and M2k would probably not be that pug-faced ugly if he got some sun and went to the gym or something every few days.....

unreon

Smash Ace
lol guys it's okay, I really don't care that he called me that because I know we are LOLOL

I meant "utterly humiliating" as in how much he wrecks my Falco over and over. I'm not sensitive enough to care about being called a noob <3 M2K you're too good <3

PS: Yes, I do believe I might have been JV5 stocked unofficially last night. By his Marth. Then by his Falco. Who knew that Falco has backthrow chaingrabs on Falco? Did this to me 6 or 7 times before he said "dude you're holding up when you DI so you're jumping and all I'm doing is interupting you. so predictable, noob."

Sigh DD:

dw guys I took first blood stock off him when he used Sheik. Fark yays.

PS: Kas likes me yay he finally admits it <3

PPS: Ironically his Mewtwo is pretty bad loool jokes

Sirias

Smash Champion
I AIN'T NO HOMO!
WHAT IS THIS?!

You shut up, Rob.

I have no idea who you are, planetstereo, but if you're hot, you're good in my books.
And pants.

I don't like you, wtf, I'm not like that, jeez bra jeez bra jeez.

I'd be willing to MM any spacey with my Mewtwo, lmfao.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lolll.
I'll MM anyone with Mewtwo. :D
Don't care about losing, just like playing Mewtwo.
He's so easily *****. XD
Well, mine anyway.

Also, cry more, Ryan and Rob. <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Kas was also up 2-0 in LF, but then I started playing gay. Honestly there's not much between Kas and I, purrrfect rivals yeuhzuhzuuzhzuhzzzzz

Also this thread title is ********. M2K's Peach sucks! If he stuck to Peach instead of getting scared and going Marf, I could have at least like, won a game LOL

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i usually win shaz but make intelligent choices like mute city at majors
called it anyway, cao's experience and composure 2g
psst "playing gay" = trying, cao da bess

S.D

Smash Master
Cao just consistent and good all round.

I beat him 3-0 in MM but he'd prob still beat me in tournament unless I'd been drinking.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Kas chose not to use Marth
Kas just gained some respect from me....now what I want to see is: "Most people chose not to spam Marth and Fox all tourney to make it somewhat interesting"
You should uh...get that checked out at.
cao's experience and composure 2g
Oh wow.....Dekar maturity - also respect :)
Cao just consistent and good all round.
I already respect you but good to see you showing why :D
Dekar started losing so he embraced the power of MUTE CITY.... oh wait he still lost
Lol that stage is over 9000 ><"
i saw him use marf against m2k
Nice...good show? Would like to have seen :)

Lol M2K saying Peach OP in PAL...he called Helios and I stupid when we said that xD

Sirias

Smash Champion
I didn't use Marth at all (except against M2K) 'cause Cao told me to use Foxxy Woxxy. <3
I've never been good against Peach with Fox. XD But I'm really surprised I managed to take 5 games off Cao before he got serious. c: Wubz CAOO~!~!!~!~!~ RRAWRRAWRAWR!! <333
I dunno how to beat Dsmash with Fox. XD
Need more tech skill...
Also, yeah, I agree, less Marth/Fox and more... ... ... other characters, like Falcon.
Maybe I'll pick up Falcon. =]

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I didn't use Marth at all (except against M2K) 'cause Cao told me to use Foxxy Woxxy. <3
I've never been good against Peach with Fox. XD But I'm really surprised I managed to take 5 games off Cao before he got serious. c: Wubz CAOO~!~!!~!~!~ RRAWRRAWRAWR!! <333
I dunno how to beat Dsmash with Fox. XD
Need more tech skill...
Also, yeah, I agree, less Marth/Fox and more... ... ... other characters, like Falcon.
Maybe I'll pick up Falcon. =]
falcon/falco

doo ieeettt

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
After playing Oats, I was reminded how fun Samus is and how we have so little of it. My new training character <3

Also, Fox respect, wtf?! Sure he's cuter, but he's got it just as easy against Peach like Marth, just a less forgiving matchup, because he bounces around to dsmash all cutely and stuff. Kas Fox is wub.

Play a safe Fox = i'm ****ed

Also, didn't I win 1 game in winners against Kas?

BOWSER VS MEWTWO RAPEEEEEEE

Sirias

Smash Champion
Oh TRUEEE!!
My Mewtwo is baddd. :C

Fox - Peach IS pretty bad, U-throw U-air, U-Smash, pretty lame, but it's much harder and you have to play much safer with Fox, I'm just not that safe yet.
And you can chain-grab Fox and do gayer things to Fox than to Marth, I think it's much harder for a less technical, less safe Fox, Marth is much easier to play against Peach.

Top Bottom