• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I love playing against spacies. They are hard but so much fun when you 0-death them.

Sounds good to me.

I wish I got to play Unreon while was here. That match would be hottt, so many combos from both of us.

Sirias

Smash Champion
ICs are VERY boring... No one ever wants to play against them.
They're so gay in friendlies, and in tournament/mm matches that matter then it's like... ... ... Mmm, k.

Peach is also gay.
And Sheik.

Sif not MM my Link, Rob. :C

I'm sure you two will play off in the tournament though.
... Wait, no one's coming for Melee to Tempest.
LLOOLL!
Gg.

earla

Smash Lord
whats pal combo with marth where u end with reverse up b off the stage in the air?

reverse up b substitute for dair in ken combo?

cheers

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeah or at anytime where you can earl
it's not really a set combo, it's just situational
if they are in the air with enough hitstun, jump up and up-b can be the perfect choice

earla

Smash Lord
nice thanks

wil use it everytime i leave the ground ko

how many f-throws can you get on peach from 0% inescapable?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
up b CAN be the perfect choice, it's not always the right choice
there's never a set wayt to respond to something, it matters what percent the opponent is on, what character they are, where you are on the stage etc

f throws idk it depends how they di

REACT

S.D

Smash Master
I don't know that any are guaranteed with perfect DI, if people DI well you often need to dashdance in between grabs to stall for whatever their reaction is (usually spotdodge to carnage).

0-10% is usually safe enough, beyond 10% is when mid to heavy weights need to tech an f throw.

Top Bottom