• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General anime thread/Anime (and manga) New OP,Edits Coming Soon!

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I disagree. I have yet to see an anime that is better dubbed than subbed.
I never watched the sub for it but Cowboy Bebop's Dub is great, I honestly have no interest in seeing it subbed ether because of how great the Dub is.

Full Metal Alchemist's Dub is better then sub imo. The voices were great, Vick Mignogna plays a perfect Edward. I'm looking forward to when Funimation gets the new series, I know it's going to be great.

I guess it's safe to assume that you have not seen these two anime dubbed then? :)

Being able to watch a show without reading every word is nice, if the show has a good dub then there's no reason not to watch it other then voice preference.

Also, when watching something in a language one understands it is going to be easier to nitpick the acting, no?
How can one say the sub is better if one can't tell how well the VA's are acting in a language that person does not understand? ;)

To stay on topic I'm going to recommend Baccano!.
It's not on the list and it was only mentioned once almost a year ago and he said this.
I'd like to recommend Baccano!, but the sheer amount of violence in it is holding me back. It works like one of those stories where you follow individual characters/groups for a short periods of time to get their perspective on events, and then it's all gradually pieced together until everything reaches a full conclusion. It's great in that respect, but as I said, many violent scenes.
Here's it's Anime News Network page if you want it. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=7492

As Omnigamer said it gets violent and just plain brutal at times.
The show follows three different years and will jump around to different events in different times during the episodes and has one episode dedicated to an earlier date. It takes place in America in the 1930's for the most part.

It is very bloody at times but it is fun to follow all the characters, nearly everyone plays there own part and everything wraps up nicely at the end.

It is only 13 episodes and it has three 30 minute OVA's.
You can even watch the first two episodes dubbed on Funimation's site.
http://www.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=6

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
*FLAME SHIELD ACTIVATES*
My picks that aren’t on the first post:

3 - Dr. Shameless: an interesting piece or work from across the ocean. It's about medical ethics/politics in a hospital on the verge of bankruptcy. Contains very strong and graphic sexual material, viewer discretion is advised. Five episodes if I remember correctly.

2 -Shaman King: My friend told me it was from the people that gave us the gift of Neon Genesis Evangelion (too lazy to check if it is or isn’t) so I decided to watch it. Shaman King is a cool little story about people who can communicate with ghosts and fuse their bodies and objects with spirits and more objects. 64 episodes, the last episodes bring into question the ideas of right, wrong, death, rebirth and religion but the first three or four episodes are kinda lame and corny.

1 -Full Metal Alchemist: Great story with awesome action scenes and lulzy moments every now and then. FMA Follows the Elric brother’s journey to restore their bodies after an accident trying to revive their dead mother severely disfigures Edward and Alphonse, the two protagonists. 50 episodes(?) and a movie.

EDIT: Honorable mentions: Inuyasha, Dragonquest, Saint Seiya, Dr. Slump and Ranma1/2. I may write summaries for these later if I feel like it.

rehab

Smash Journeyman
I got one that's not at all like the average show, at the very least on the surface: KAIBA (requires a frickin long introduction)

It's a sci-fi/romance show about an amnesiac (natch, unfortunately) guy with a hole where his heart goes, who wakes up in the slums of a planet where memories are saved to data chips and plugged in to different bodies, so technically everyone is immortal. The people in the lower slum areas are always under attack from monsters that take peoples' chips, leaving the bodies useless, and when this resistance force gets those chips back, people have no problem with using somebody else's body. Along with the resistance leader, the original guy (don't know his name, has mysterious destructive powers, the works) steals onboard a star ship and goes to... I dunno, find himself? I can't find episode 2 subbed in English lol.

The character designs are something like pre-Astro Boy japanese animation cutesy with anthropomorphic guys being pretty normal apparently, so there's some kind of ironic-contrast-between-how-the-world's-art-goes-and-how-harsh-it-is thing going on. It's animated relatively uniquely, maybe even in a trippy way. I think it's different enough to be worth an addition.

Also, Akira is some crazy stuff

rehab

Smash Journeyman
Go to "User CP" at top of Page -> at top of page on left hand side, go to "Edit details" from there -> go down to additional information (the third section), scroll down a little, pick him out from "Smash characters" -> get a little captain falcon head next to display name

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I say Code Geass is a pretty good anime (for the action and drama community plus they have Fing giant robots what more can u want?) and Rosario+Vampire is a good manga (if you like harem and monsters)

P.S.no the monsters are not ugly as hell they look cute like every other Japanese fetish

4Serial

Smash Lord
i dunno about code geass, but rosario+vampire is a TERRIBLE anime imo...........
i have no idea why i watched the whole thing, but it was ****ing stupid.
definitely not for people who already don't like anime or manga. you'll just hate it even more.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
i dunno about code geass, but rosario+vampire is a TERRIBLE anime imo...........
i have no idea why i watched the whole thing, but it was ****ing stupid.
definitely not for people who already don't like anime or manga. you'll just hate it even more.
Rosario+Vampire for Manga i'll agree the Anime is stupid it was just for fan service

BentoBox

Smash Master
Samurai X was pretty **** good dubbed.

Anyways, I'm looking for a new series to watch~ Out of the recommended list I've watched Berserk (The anime had a TERRIBLE ENDING. heard the manga was better), Death Note (should've ended with L, like in the RL movie), NGE (interesting at first, but lost me with the psycho stuff), FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Golden Boy, GTO, Beck, Claymore (similar to berserk), Wolf's Rain, Akira & Elfen Lied, FMA (favs are bolded)~

I can't really say there's a style I prefer than another, but Bebop remains my favorite series of all time just because it oozes with style. It's storyline isn't really deep but that was compensated by rich character development and the music. God I loved the music (I have every single OST). The same applies for Samurai Champloo, which I consider one of the best animes I've ever watched too. Very clean animation, a very interesting mix of hip-hop and folklore culture, and above all, again, the Music, Fat Jon and Nujabes being the main composers, both of which have literally changed my life~ Then you have FLCL and Golden Boy, both of which I found extremely funny; they really need to make more of these 5~6 eps series!

I'm basically looking for a series that just goes beyond passive storytelling; I'm not really looking for a deep storyline (though I wouldn't mind at all), nor anything too shallow (slice-of-life type animes are not really my type); an anime that is truly unique in its own way, that brings something different to the table, that's stylish, and possibly features a rich soundtrack too ^_^~ I know Gantz' OP is sang by Rip Slyme which I adore so I might check it out at some point. Is there anything else that you guys might suggest based on my less than precise criteria? :D

In any case, I'm not really demanding; I've enjoyed Love Hina, School Rumble, Naruto (though I stopped a while ago), Popotan, Tenjo Tenge, Trigun and whatnot... But I can't really remember the last anime that made me go Wow.

Oh and it would be a major + if they don't **** up the ending like so many animes have~

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Mediocre I was looking through this list, and it is a very good idea and I actually wanted to give some suggestions.

I figured there would be no reason to NOT put anime like DBZ, One Piece, etc, but if you feel they shouldn't be included that is the least important of the things I was suggesting.

I was thinking you should include the amount of episodes the animes are. (If manga, pages? I don't know, I don't read much manga).

If it is ongoing, you can label them like

10+ ongoing
50+ ongoing
70+ ongoing
100+ ongoing

etc

Also, as to particular anime's I recommend Soul Eater to be on the list for sure. It's great, very good.

And as to the post on Basilisk a few posts back, I thought it was one of the worse anime I have ever watched.

Which reminds me, why not include a list on what the strong points are in the anime.

Lets get something everyone knows about.

One Piece per say

You can say

Humor, Character Development, Action, Plot.

Kind of point out the things that set that anime apart.

Also, last part. I know most anime is better when it is subbed, but a few animes have been known to be really good even in their dubbed versions. You can include a section like

Preferred watch: Sub

or

Preferred watch: Dub

or

Preferred watch: Sub / Dub

You get my point. Well, I shall take my caffeine rush elsewhere now. Adios. :)

Tatty_bonga

Smash Rookie
All I have to say is that I'm not the biggest of anime fans, but Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and, yes I will say it (lol), Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. Gundam is cool as well. Naruto is not. :D

Anyone want to share the love on these shows?
I sure do.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Mediocre I was looking through this list, and it is a very good idea and I actually wanted to give some suggestions.

I figured there would be no reason to NOT put anime like DBZ, One Piece, etc, but if you feel they shouldn't be included that is the least important of the things I was suggesting.

I was thinking you should include the amount of episodes the animes are. (If manga, pages? I don't know, I don't read much manga).

If it is ongoing, you can label them like

10+ ongoing
50+ ongoing
70+ ongoing
100+ ongoing

etc

Also, as to particular anime's I recommend Soul Eater to be on the list for sure. It's great, very good.

And as to the post on Basilisk a few posts back, I thought it was one of the worse anime I have ever watched.

Which reminds me, why not include a list on what the strong points are in the anime.

Lets get something everyone knows about.

One Piece per say

You can say

Humor, Character Development, Action, Plot.

Kind of point out the things that set that anime apart.

Also, last part. I know most anime is better when it is subbed, but a few animes have been known to be really good even in their dubbed versions. You can include a section like

Preferred watch: Sub

or

Preferred watch: Dub

or

Preferred watch: Sub / Dub

You get my point. Well, I shall take my caffeine rush elsewhere now. Adios. :)
Well the part about things like One Peice and DBZ is that they're..anime. This is about people who don't like the anime genre as a whole. No one is saying they're not good animes, but they really don't belong on this list. If someone says they don't like anime but they like, say, trigun/dbz, they're lying, because that's like basic anime.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Samurai X was pretty **** good dubbed.

Anyways, I'm looking for a new series to watch~ Out of the recommended list I've watched Berserk (The anime had a TERRIBLE ENDING. heard the manga was better), Death Note (should've ended with L, like in the RL movie), NGE (interesting at first, but lost me with the psycho stuff), FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Golden Boy, GTO, Beck, Claymore (similar to berserk), Wolf's Rain, Akira & Elfen Lied, FMA (favs are bolded)~

I can't really say there's a style I prefer than another, but Bebop remains my favorite series of all time just because it oozes with style. It's storyline isn't really deep but that was compensated by rich character development and the music. God I loved the music (I have every single OST). The same applies for Samurai Champloo, which I consider one of the best animes I've ever watched too. Very clean animation, a very interesting mix of hip-hop and folklore culture, and above all, again, the Music, Fat Jon and Nujabes being the main composers, both of which have literally changed my life~ Then you have FLCL and Golden Boy, both of which I found extremely funny; they really need to make more of these 5~6 eps series!

I'm basically looking for a series that just goes beyond passive storytelling; I'm not really looking for a deep storyline (though I wouldn't mind at all), nor anything too shallow (slice-of-life type animes are not really my type); an anime that is truly unique in its own way, that brings something different to the table, that's stylish, and possibly features a rich soundtrack too ^_^~ I know Gantz' OP is sang by Rip Slyme which I adore so I might check it out at some point. Is there anything else that you guys might suggest based on my less than precise criteria? :D

In any case, I'm not really demanding; I've enjoyed Love Hina, School Rumble, Naruto (though I stopped a while ago), Popotan, Tenjo Tenge, Trigun and whatnot... But I can't really remember the last anime that made me go Wow.

Oh and it would be a major + if they don't **** up the ending like so many animes have~
I bet you'll like Baccano! (exclamation mark part of the title, not me shouting)

I think it's pretty stylish, it pulls off having a bunch of weird characters really well and has a pretty cool mystery. It's more complicated than it lets on, without being obscure. Also if you keep in mind that it actually has 16 episodes, the last three went unaired but are findable, then I think the ending is pretty good and even when i thought it was just the thirteen I thought it was good. But then again if you thought the ending of Berserk was bad and not awesome you are probably the opposite of me. But the ending isn't weird or anything, I think you'll like it. It's only similar to Berserk in that it sometimes has some pretty brutal violence, but it's a charming show, really.

Also if you like the music in Cowboy Bebop, it's made by Yoko Kanno and she does a lot of other OSTs as well. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Darker Than Black come to mind. Though they don't have the same sound as Bebop's, they're both good soundtracks, well, DTB's is alright but GIT:SAC's is quite good.

rehab

Smash Journeyman
Berserk (The anime had a TERRIBLE ENDING. heard the manga was better),
It's still going lol. Nothing quite so depressing as the anime's ending has happened yet, but that's basically because it's building up to god knows what. It's pretty much the same harsh material, except after that part, there's more supernatural adventuring, Casca's become ******** and they try to fix her.

Tatty_bonga

Smash Rookie
For any DBZ fans that live in Japan, they have recreated DBZ with a new title, Dragon Ball Kai, it's DBZ minus the filler,(as of April 5th, 2009) I just hope it doesn't take 10 years for English uncut dubs. Also, not sure for the Cowboy Bebop fans out there, but alon with Dragon Ball, Fox is making a live action movie as Keanu Reeves playing Spike Spiegel... lul. He can't pull it off.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Not that people dont like DBZ (personally i love it) but i thought it was totally baned from this topic so no more DBZ posts now that we got that covered I highly recomend Code Geass it has a great story thats one of the best reasons to watch it but on top of that it has Giant Robots called NIGHTMARES or NIGHTMARE frames which are totally their own i cant say enough about this series

P.S. dont thik its just a rip off of gundum it has giant robots too thats all and i personally watched all of the gundums sept for SD cause it sucks

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lol, I don't think it would be right to say that DBZ is shunned from this topic.... because there's a new season. Dragon Ball Kai

Tatty_bonga

Smash Rookie
Lol, I don't think it would be right to say that DBZ is shunned from this topic.... because there's a new season. Dragon Ball Kai
DBK is no different than DBZ, besides less filler and it's in HD, but enough DBZ/DBK, since it's not adult anime. I want to hear reactions to the Cowboy Bebop Live action movie, and Keanu Reeves as Spike. :p

Also there is rumors of a Trigun Live action movie as well.

It's the new fad for hollywood I suppose, first video game adaptions to the silver screen, then comic books, now manga/anime.

What's it all coming to these days?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like Negima, Rave, Love Hina, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Death Note, A.I. love you, Chobits, Naruto, Fairy Tail, History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi, Bleach...

and more than I can remember..

BentoBox

Smash Master
Okay, so I started watching Gantz and I really REALLY do not think it deserves mention; its rude, shallow, the character design is terrible (a man-onion, really?) and ugh... The only good part is the ending theme. <3 Bonnie Pink

I bet you'll like Baccano! (exclamation mark part of the title, not me shouting)

I think it's pretty stylish, it pulls off having a bunch of weird characters really well and has a pretty cool mystery. It's more complicated than it lets on, without being obscure. Also if you keep in mind that it actually has 16 episodes, the last three went unaired but are findable, then I think the ending is pretty good and even when i thought it was just the thirteen I thought it was good. But then again if you thought the ending of Berserk was bad and not awesome you are probably the opposite of me. But the ending isn't weird or anything, I think you'll like it. It's only similar to Berserk in that it sometimes has some pretty brutal violence, but it's a charming show, really.

Also if you like the music in Cowboy Bebop, it's made by Yoko Kanno and she does a lot of other OSTs as well. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Darker Than Black come to mind. Though they don't have the same sound as Bebop's, they're both good soundtracks, well, DTB's is alright but GIT:SAC's is quite good.
You're totally right, I thoroughly enjoyed Baccano! :D It featured a very contrasting blend of gore and comedy (MIRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!), a unique cast of mostly over-the-top personalities and a jazzy OT to boot! Thanks much =3

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I want to hear reactions to the Cowboy Bebop Live action movie, and Keanu Reeves as Spike. :p
AGH I'D TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS UNTIL YOU REMINDED ME :mad:

The sad part is that Cowboy Bebop could probably be made into a pretty cool live action movie. But Keanu Reeves as Spike? Swimming naked with sharks with a steak tied to my groin would be more enjoyable than watching that.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
everyone watch the anime that is my avatar

Why isnt this listed in the OP?
it was voted the best comedy anime/manga period at the biggest anime convention in japan in 2007

<--------------------------------- ~Ranma 1/2~

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I like Negima, Rave, Love Hina, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Death Note, A.I. love you, Chobits, Naruto, Fairy Tail, History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi, Bleach...

and more than I can remember..
This list is pretty fail if i watched any of these I'd get mad @ anyone for recommending them. death note is like the only one someone might watch & like from this list.

Ergo Proxy.
One Piece (since a good amount of Americans anime/manga watches/readers dont really like it people who dont like anime might like it LOL)

Honeythief

Smash Cadet
I've actually recommended Eden Of the East to a friend who hates anime, and he's now hooked. It's not based of a manga or an erogame, it's completely original, and it's insanely good. And the OP has an Oasis song playing. Goodness :)

Oh and Samurai Champloo is great too.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I highly recommend any Studio Ghibli movie. And I'm sure it's been said, but Death Note is an excellent series to introduce anime/manga newbies to the genre.

EDIT: I would also recommend Tekkonkinkreet. It's an absolutely fantastic movie.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Liar Game is a brilliant seinen manga by Kaitani Shinobu. A battle of wits and psychology!

Set in modern Japan during an economic depression, players are randomly entered into the Liar Game Tournament. With stakes such as 100,000,000 yen (US$1.45 million) or more per round, winning any way possible is the only way to survive. The losers end up paying the prize (you have a spare million dollars, right?) for the winners...college student Nao Kanzaki and ex-convict Shinichi Akiyama team up to defeat the organizers of the tournament.

Oh, and I would also suggest Pokemon Special authored by Kusaka Hidenori.

In case I failed to mention or you never looked at the entire thread recently, it's a story very loosely based on the video games while some arcs are unique only to the manga. I will stress that this is not a straight adoption of the games or anime; it is more like an alternate universe. Some interesting things to note about this manga, among others, is that the characters have different personalities and allegiances than what you are used to or started with different Pokemon. There is also a tendency for the bad guys to attack or outright try to kill the trainer with their Pokemon; they are much more ruthless. I personally enjoy this shonen manga and it is worthy of your attention.

Actually, I wish that there was an anime for this instead of whatever they have nowadays; this has a much better story and a more serious tone and would overall be more entertaining to watch.

Both would pass with a PG rating and are considered ongoing series state-side.

istudying

Smash Lord
Liar Game is a brilliant seinen manga by Kaitani Shinobu. A battle of wits and psychology!

Set in modern Japan during an economic depression, players are randomly entered into the Liar Game Tournament. With stakes such as 100,000,000 yen (US$1.45 million) or more per round, winning any way possible is the only way to survive. The losers end up paying the prize (you have a spare million dollars, right?) for the winners...college student Nao Kanzaki and ex-convict Shinichi Akiyama team up to defeat the organizers of the tournament.

Oh, and I would also suggest Pokemon Special authored by Kusaka Hidenori.

In case I failed to mention or you never looked at the entire thread recently, it's a story very loosely based on the video games while some arcs are unique only to the manga. I will stress that this is not a straight adoption of the games or anime; it is more like an alternate universe. Some interesting things to note about this manga, among others, is that the characters have different personalities and allegiances than what you are used to or started with different Pokemon. There is also a tendency for the bad guys to attack or outright try to kill the trainer with their Pokemon; they are much more ruthless. I personally enjoy this shonen manga and it is worthy of your attention.

Actually, I wish that there was an anime for this instead of whatever they have nowadays; this has a much better story and a more serious tone and would overall be more entertaining to watch.

Both would pass with a PG rating and are considered ongoing series state-side.
Thanks for mentioning Liar Game.

I searched for it & came accros it on www.onemanga.com, ever since i got addicted to that manga. I already read 75 Chapters.

yoshmaster5

Smash Apprentice
What would I recommend to people?

One of the first is Death Note.
You don't really need to explain why... it's just, amazing.
Imagine the classic Sherlock Holmes vs. Professor Moriariti (spelling bad), but played out over a grand scale. A game of cat and mouse with the world's greatest detective, L, versus a man who aquires a notebook that allows him to kill any human being by simply writing down their name. This series is one of the most suspenseful animes I have ever seen. It shows that swords or guns don't make suspense, but actions and situations do.
Best scenes:
The psychoanalysis tennis match
"Watashi wa Eru desu..."

Another would be Cowboy Bebop.
Again, not much needs to be explained. Awesome music, awesome and diverse cast, it is just brilliantly done. So many badass scenes of Spike, and even the other characters. Plus, it has one of the funniest anime episodes I've seen: Mushroom Samba. The title can explain why...
Best Scenes:
All of Session 20: Pierrot le Fou
Any Spike vs. Vicious scene
Session 18: Speak like a Child (Betamax hunt, FTW!!)
Session 17: Mushroom Samba (Jet having a discussion of existance with his PLANTS)
The dub is also very well done, so watch this in either English or Japanese.

One that is just for fun, because it's so over the top... Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Why? Giant mechas, blatant fanservice, and some of the most BADASS SCENES IN ANY ANIME. Seriously, one of this series' main lines is "Take reality and kick it to the curb!" It does. So much. So freaking much. Everything revolves around the badass-ness of the characters, and if something can be epically awesome, it WILL BECOME FACT. For instance... Megaton punching an enemy pawn INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION THROUGH THE SHEER FORCE OF THEIR AWESOMENESS. Oh, and drills. Everything revolves around drills. The more drills, the better, so Freud, go to town on this one. XD Any possible problem? get a bigger drill. If you want something to watch for fun, and not take seriously at ALL... watch this.
Best Scenes:
I have no idea what to put down, there are simply too many to list off. Instead, I'll list the most over the top scenes in TTGL.
1. Main character RIPPING A HOLE IN SPACE-TIME to warp halfway across earth to give a wangsting character a FALCON PUNCH TO THE FACE.
2. As aformentioned, Megaton punching an enemy mech into an alternate dimension.
3. Forming the final mech in the series, which is the SIZE OF GALAXIES. Not kidding. Literally, the size of galaxies.
4. First mech combination... is done by slamming another mech on top of your own, and channeling the RAW POWER OF YOUR GAR-NESS.

Chobits
Yeah, kind of an odd one, but this is a shoujou series instead of the shonen ones posted above. If you want something cute and relatively light-hearted, look for Chobits. Does bring up a few good questions, but... it's honestly just mass-kawaii factor. Also there are a number of scenes that are absolutely hilarious. Example, "Average sized! Hideki is average-sized!" "YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!"
Look for the manga though, the anime is inferior to the manga in a number of ways.

Black Lagoon
Direct contrast with Chobits... this is one of the most violently hilarious series I have ever seen.
It's difficult to summarize this anime... it's set in a gangster town in... Vietnam or Singapore, and the main characters are in a goods-running crew. Only thing is in almost every episode, tons of people are gunned down. And, look up: "Black Lagoon, the effing short version" which is the English Dub--as in all the times the f word is said, which over 24 episodes is around 260. Some arcs are more serious, some are just over the top... and one is just utterly terrifying. Overall, a very good series.
Best Scenes:
Their PT boat launching into the air and taking out a helicoptor with a TORPEDO
This exchange:
Roberta: *shoots a man with her shotgun-umbrella after being extremely polite*
Dutch: ... ****, didn't this place just re-open?
Revy: Dutch, I know what I want for Christmas.
Roberta-a maid that is the equivilant of the T-800. Enough said.
Anything with the Church of Violence/Ruined Church. The nun pulling out a golden-plated Desert Eagle is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Sign: Escape from Death ==>
"I am Rotton, the Wizard. I bear you no ill will, but for-" *is shot in the chest*
Both the Japanese and English voices are good, and you might actually just want to watch this in English. Part of it is the location the series takes place in, and another is the fact that all the characters are supposed to be speaking English except when translating.

Top Bottom