• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geeks + Gamers Brawl Tournament - Free $20 to the car that drives furthest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Eh I won't pick a character for you, but my Peach vs your whatever. $5
We can do peach vs ICs or Diddy~ I'll let it be your call

I'll money match you, brother.
We can do this. Up to you who you use

If I have money. :D I'll MM your Diddy or Falco with ICs.
My diddy vs. your ICs? then My ICs vs your ICs :awesome:

If I have money. :D I'll MM your [TBA] with Falco or MK.
If you want to mm my ics, we can do ICs vs MK. If not we can do my Diddy vs. your falco or mk. Your call

If I have money. :D I'll MM your Diddy with Diddy.
totally down to ditto lol.

Can I get a head count of who plans to pay for ASL at this tournament?
I'm definitely signing up @ this Cam

I read this in Hulk Hogan's voice.
Who all from Atlanta is going? I may try and make a miracle happen if people have space.
Hulk Hogan comment was hilarious! I hope you can find a way to make it!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I love how you're paying back Raf in all of these money matches.

$50 MM Raf? D3 vs ICs?

I'll be taking the money you steal from these people.

IM THE BLACK ROBIN HOOD, SON!

EDIT: In no way should this post be taken seriously.

Umby

Smash Master
It's looking unlikely for me, Raf. Aside from the fact that I'm not sure who I could tag along with, the deadline for my school payments are the day before the tournament, and I'm not sure where I'd get extra money from to go to an OoS tourney from.

kismet2

Smash Ace
i want to be under the prereg list with all of the cool players and does anyone know who sponsors players for brawl except for vvv?

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Since everyone is saying they can't go right now, I figured I'd brighten the mood by telling you all who I know is going from my crews.

Mahgnittoc, Pops, Ingulit, and TY are driving down from Huntsville together. Spade might go with them; he hasn't decided yet.

I'm bringing at least myself and Billy from Auburn. DooSH and/or DRK may go with us as well.

DRN

Smash Lord
Yea i'll bring a full set up and Vahe might too depending on room in his car.

Im wrecking at this btw ;D

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I checked the distance for us... minus all the pick-ups that Vahe is going to have to do for those riding in his car... from his house to the tournament is 191 miles, 3 hours, 23 mins from Johns Creek, GA to Montgomery, AL (I used exact addresses for Google). I'm actually surprised it's farther than someone from FL...

I'll print the directions for proof anyways before we come.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
So Vahe might of bailed on me... BUT I figured it might happen so I made back-up plans! Which is mainly me driving myself but I had to secure a car (since I don't own one) and it's done. So I'll prob be driving myself, Chas, and Calvin as of now to Montgomery.

The up/downside is that I'll be driving from my place which is a nice 227 miles and 4 hour 12 minute drive total MINUS me doing pick-ups. So I'll prob get the $20 I'm hoping but it sucks I have to now drive longer/farther/at all :( the things I do for Smash...

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
What time will this end
It says it in tiny print at the top of the thread lol. Around 11pm.
The venue is rented out until midnight. So we'll have plenty of time to have both singles and doubles. This is being run on Central time, so GA~ You guys have and additional hour. We are trying to start @ 1:00. So i don't think both tournaments will take that long, but if we want to & time permits, we can do crew battles, a random tournament, or anything else we want.

BladesofJustice

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Going to try out the tournament. First time, so definitely looking forward to getting some good experience.

Bringing a friend with me whose playing as well. Looking forward to it.

:phone:

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I think I remember an Arby's.
This tournament is not at the same venue as last time.

Hey guys. Going to try out the tournament. First time, so definitely looking forward to getting some good experience.
Sounds good. We are always trying to find new players. Are you from the Montgomery area?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So, M3t is dropping out of our car, but Rag is coming, although we'll have to see if he enters singles or just plays friendlies. Monetary situation and all.

Hell, I'm eating the **** out of the dollar menu this trip.

So our car is shaping up to be:

Me
Rag
Skater
DOODE
Thomas

Put us down for two set-ups and I'll see if we can fit three in the trunk.

Do you need a recording set-up? Get back to me on this quick if you want me to get it there.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX

That's awesome. We're all a lot of fun so don't be shy and ask people for friendlies/if you can play. I'm a tall dirty blonde haired guy named Michael who is really loud so you'll prob see me. You should ask me to play and I can introduce you to some people!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That's awesome. We're all a lot of fun so don't be shy and ask people for friendlies/if you can play. I'm a tall dirty blonde haired guy named Michael who is really loud so you'll prob see me. You should ask me to play and I can introduce you to some people!
This guy is probably the nicest guy I've ever seen in the smash scene, just for the record.

I dunno if I want to enter Marvel. I know I need to beat Aloha, but I dunno if I have the ten bucks and want to. I am, however, interested in getting some friendlies in with people who actually play other fighting games.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
yeah i want to enter marvel as well but ireally shouldnt spend the money. i might go ahead and do it though. i dont even have a solid team yet though lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I play XBox pad. I'm bumming around Shoryu looking to find someone bringing a convertor I can borrow.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

Yeah if you're fine with it, play us in some friendlies before/after the tournament. 9/10 for me I go to these for the people there, so it would make a great experience if you got to meet/get to know a few of us there.

(b' ')b

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
What time are you guys planning on getting to the venue? I haven't played brawl in like a week, so if anyone wants to get there early to play friendlies/money matches; i'd definitely be up for it!

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Ok, probably gonna go to this.

Who is housing? If I come, I'm gonna need a place to crash. Closer to the venue, the better.

Oh, and I still beat Micaelis's gas winnings by I think 15 miles. Gotta love them 5 minute detours. :troll: (Links available upon request.)

EDIT: Can also bring a setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom