• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gears of War 3

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
if its college, study, if its high school screw it go to midnight release.
yeah right mein fuhrer dad would never let me skip school and go to the midnight release to play Gears 3. He thinks that'd be a stupid reason to not go to school and apparently everything I learn in school is important for later in life

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Nothing you learn in school is important for later life. The only thing that you need to be able to walk away with is the ability to learn whatever you want to learn, and learning straight up facts or learning math or remembering the elements is all part of shaping your mind and PREPARING you to learn.

On subject, you guys can expect me to be playing in AT LEAST a week. Honestly, me getting this games is kinda out of my hands.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Kudos to the lucky ****ers getting the game tonight--see you tomorrow. :D

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Niiiiiice I prefer it like that. Means I can be more gay

And how is the story? Is it everything I've dreamt it would be? How about the MP? Are the maps good? Are there any above average weapons?

Ughghgjghgg the excitement for this game is killing meeeeee

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I got the game (no preorder, was too lazy) while my brother spent an extra 20 for the Limited Edition...
Anyways about to play it and I literally have seen barely any gameplay or spoilers for this game so i'm jumping into this with little to no knowledge of what's new and stuff.

Be back with finishing half or All of story mode in a few hours.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Damn college, I studied instead of getting it. I'll have it in a couple hours but I still have responsibilities and **** and I might not get to play. I'm finishing campaign before I touch multiplayer because I'm a story man.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
They said that if you hacked Veteran Gear you wont get the gold weapons but it turns out they were lying again as I know people that have the gold Gnasher even though they hacked it.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Angry face.
Went to Gamestop not remembering I'm 16 till next month, and I'm dumb and blurt out that I'm not of age.
Dumb people.
Will have by end of night.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
So that's me finished for my day of playing. Played 57 Horde waves, 28 Beast waves and 25 matches and managed to finish with only 1 loss and a nice 3.0 K/D.

So glad that Gears is out now.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yay for Sawed Off being OP. That's perfect. That means it's even easier getting hate mail than it was in Gears 2. Literally the only way I could do that is if I camped with F8AL in wingman while he had his chainsaw ready and I had a gnasher ready to gib.

Now I can do all that but with by myself since my tools are easier as hell

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I've played some games where nobody uses the sawed off and then other games where that's all people use.

When nobody uses it, this game is pretty much amazing, and the opposite when everyone is using it. I wish they would just nerf it completely. I'm sure they're going to be hearing complaints about it either way, so hopefully they'll actually fix it unlike some people.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Honestly, Fuel, I want you to abuse the **** out of that gun.
The more you do that, the faster it gets patched.
I want it patched before I even get it.

Top Bottom