• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: COLLABO EDITION #2 SEPT 5 ALLY VS TRISTATE PART 2 HE'S COMING, RUN !!!!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Okay penta ill team with you then i do good with most killing charecters anyways i might do good in singles this time! :)lmao

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Okay penta ill team with you then i do good with most killing charecters anyways i might do good in singles this time! :)lmao
alright,ima be using G&W, though i think you know that already lol.
Today or tomorrow, we can try and set something up on wifi for practice but my connection is kinda meh:ohwell:, so it might not work.

Oh well , we can always get there early and play saturday.

oh and sorry BigM=/,i was going to go with whoever confirmed it first.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Tomorrow is friday. I will know if i'm going for sure on that date...

Umm I still need to know if that corner will be available for me to sit in...

Jtails

Smash Lord
hey Wes I'm going, and i can bring two wii's no tripping.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ally we doing some hardcore training today (nohomos)

DK v Snake bietch

today is going to be fun.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok here is deal. this whole week I been getting messages and all this stuff from ALOT of people wanting me to and not to (....................) Even my Idol Mike G came at me, and this was a surprise. I'm sure you boys remember my out burst in the VC thread. Well I am still ticked. But I been talking to alot of people (Yes even a doctor, I had the balls to call/set up one for me). You can thank a certain TO for that one.

To keep this simple, lots want me to go to this for god knows why. And I said no like 100 times. But decided to do it to help out with 2 things. My character obviously and something else I'll keep to myself. And as I said before, I really don't wanna be in an area with people I don't like. So I'll go but things are gonna be like this.

I'm still not in a happy mood so I won't be talking much or joking, etc. I'll kinda be soul less. I'm seriously not happy. This avoid problems and drama that will lead to these boards. When I lose my match in brackets, I'm gonna back up my stuff and just head on home. This will avoid something like last week. And not be around people that have a problem with me and vice versa. I'm not wanted around so I am gonna keep it simple. And I will not post in the result thread for this tourny. Wether I placed good or bad. I will not post in the result thread. Pretty much I am there to get my placing then leave. Nothing will come out of it.

Alex if you got something to say about this, keep it to yourself. You said enough and I don't wanna hear anymore. Just let this go. This is how I am coming to the tourny and how it is gonna be. Almost like I am not even there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I can get help with my TV, I will bring mines to help run this thing quick and smooth as usual. I'll do teams but I need a good partner. I'm kinda tired of teaming with people and I have to carry the team all the time and they die first leaving me hanging (though I win the 2v1) The character that you use does not mean anything to me. I do good in teams and have many that can back me up on that. I have teamed with random characters and done well. It's the player that matters to me. I'll be around here to see who post on teaming with me. After that, I'll leave this thread alone.

Team character history

Peach and ROB- 1st place
Peach and TL- 5th
Peach and G&W- 9th
Peach and IC/Meta- Forgot what place we got
Peach and Olimar- 3rd (CAT4 amature bracket) 25th (Pro bracket)
Peach And Wario- 3rd

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It is simple. This avoid all crap from last week. Now as I said this is over. I'm here to get a teammamte and thats it.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Ally we doing some hardcore training today (nohomos)

DK v Snake bietch

today is going to be fun.
Pshhh Ally is going to be getting maddd DK practice tonight. Too bad I learned all those DK tricks on ma own Antiiii. STILL haven't played you in friendlies ever lol. Imma show you MY DK tricks =)

Tonight. yeah, I'll be there HA.

P.S. If you can teach me how to avoid those grenades that would be awesome, I'm gonna watch and learn LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Someone bring recording equipment so i can set up a live stream, if you do i bet Wes will probably give you a discount on venue fee.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Its yahh boiiii Kingz im here ummmm me ughh i got 9th on dubz me and penta ****** jash and anti in grand finals idk who dey bout to faceee okay yahh boiiii kingz out <3

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so far

doubles

anti and jash 1st
shadow and zucco 2nd
ally and basic sausage 3rd

ally vs wes is happening with wes winning game 1. sonic vs snake
doom vs atomsk just finished in quarters going to last hit, last game mk dittos. atomsk won
zucco put allied in losers.
snakeee vs malcolm up next

all i know.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
so far

doubles

anti and jash 1st
shadow and zucco 2nd
ally and basic sausage 3rd

ally vs wes is happening with wes winning game 1. sonic vs snake
doom vs atomsk just finished in quarters going to last hit, last game mk dittos. atomsk won
zucco put allied in losers.
snakeee vs malcolm up next

all i know.
Did you get knocked out, ksizzle?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Really good tourney, shoutouts in the results thread.

I got 9th / 54

Winner's bracket
Defeated D3K
Defeated Basic Sausage
Lost to Jash (like ****ing always LOL)

Loser's bracket
Defeated Cheese
Defeated Doom
Lost to Ninjalink

This is just like my June GameTable tourney, lost to Jash round 3 of winner's end ended up getting knocked out by NL -.-

edit: Also, I think Alex officially likes me now. He said "pgn" I said "what" he said "Daphne" :')

Top Bottom