• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: COLLABO EDITION #1 AUGUST 15TH 2009

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Change of plans, I'm going. I been hearing too much from people (not NY) and people wanna underrate me to much cause they bias of their region/state. Well I had enough of this. I'll end all that nonsense here. There is only one match up in my damm way and I'm gonna learn it before this tourny, that way I don't have to worry about a single player or character. I'll break it down to pecies. Read all about the character, use them for a few to see how it feels being on the other side and then learn what my enemy can and can't do to me. I'm gonna break the match up. One darn day is all I freaking need.

I don't care who you are or how gay you play. I'm not gonna fear you or your character. Big name or not. Peach really can't do much in tournaments with big names and high tier players. Freaking watch this ****. I'm seriously done.

Wes, put me down for a TV and wii.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I NEED TO MM SCRUBS IM ONLY COMING TO THIS WITH 14 BUCKS WHO WANNA MM?!?!??!!?!i

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Momma anti is mad at me and wont give me no money so i have to go to this with 14 bucks lol.

EDIT : if i dont win money at this tournament.... i'll be at the subway shaking my cup with coins.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Joy.

I'm all of the sudden coming to this. I'm coming with Viva, Minty, and Lactose.

The first time Odd Sprouts is traveling together. :colorful:

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Momma anti is mad at me and wont give me no money so i have to go to this with 14 bucks lol.

EDIT : if i dont win money at this tournament.... i'll be at the subway shaking my cup with coins.
So you need to win how many money matches to get home?

Have rock paper scissor money matches on the subway.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Controller Tournament

1: Cheese (Ice Climbers) you see that shiz? huh tell me dont doubt my man ch33se hes a ****ing beasst seriously guys wow haterz.

nah im just playing

X Japan

Smash Lord
Change of plans, I'm going. I been hearing too much from people (not NY) and people wanna underrate me to much cause they bias of their region/state. Well I had enough of this. I'll end all that nonsense here. There is only one match up in my damm way and I'm gonna learn it before this tourny, that way I don't have to worry about a single player or character. I'll break it down to pecies. Read all about the character, use them for a few to see how it feels being on the other side and then learn what my enemy can and can't do to me. I'm gonna break the match up. One darn day is all I freaking need.

I don't care who you are or how gay you play. I'm not gonna fear you or your character. Big name or not. Peach really can't do much in tournaments with big names and high tier players. Freaking watch this ****. I'm seriously done.

Wes, put me down for a TV and wii.

ya ya ya ya. just come

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Idk what to expect either pgn

theres alot of outstaters coming to this for some reason >______> sorta

:l ... watch falcon get top ten WATCH >:l

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i may go to this.... gotta find transport money though >_<.
ill i finally get to meet minty :D

and lmfao, ch33s3 called me on planking in tourny, was hilarious. he was ICs and kept running at the ledge like i was going to get up attack and get grabbed or something so i kept uairing him. and after like 3 "planks" he paused the game XD

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I'm all of the sudden coming to this. I'm coming with Viva, Minty, and Lactose.

The first time Odd Sprouts is traveling together. :colorful:
l called scyther for it naos lololol

Kingz cheese is better than you lol.
You sure about that?

Anybody up for Doubles MMs? : O
lets do mario ness low tier mm

rofl thats too goodXD

i won't be coming to this btw -_-
aw. i'll miss you huncakes <3

in other news, minty's pretty darn sexy in life. he bags *****s that wears team luigi shirts

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=31325

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
yo darkpch... that matchup you're gonna learn and tear to shreds... is it Captain Falcon? everyone has trouble with Falcon no worries... top tier XPPP

icy not going? bloodcross for the rebound??????

edit: no rebound

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Yeah I am bringing some melee, and am def certain that other people are going that want to play. Falcon dittos? =)
lol sure, I just wanna get some melee friendlies in, trying to get alot better at melee

EDIT: CAPTAIN FALCONS TAKING TOP TEN.
>:3
(or not)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
there are a few stops near by should be fun

People be there on time or else...well your not in...think wes or me is kidding

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo darkpch... that matchup you're gonna learn and tear to shreds... is it Captain Falcon? everyone has trouble with Falcon no worries... top tier XPPP

icy not going? bloodcross for the rebound??????

edit: no rebound
No it is not Falcon, the hell?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll def. be playing Melee with anyone who's interested. I'm not sure I'm even entering any Brawl events but I'll be here. Planning on bringing Panel de Pon too bwahaha.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
:l

I'll mm Anti one dollar

CF v.s snake.

Might as well give you the dollar early tho.

Top Bottom