• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: COLLABO EDITION #1 AUGUST 15TH 2009

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ok. cool

I feel like such a low class citizen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom better give me money

I dont wanna ask though lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
omggkladf I hate that match up LOL prlly shouldn't. I think I used to like it...once. o_o I think I enjoy Peach dittos more in Brawl, oddly enough.
I don't like it in Melee, I usually lose those. Brawl I'm a champ at it. But Peach is the only character I can play. Sorry. It's not my fault. I blame society.

Peach ditto's can't be epic if your bad at smash, silly emo kid.

SO anyway, who wants to team with my Pit!?
Who the hell is this guy and why is he on my case now? Idiot's these days.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
there are a few stops near by should be fun

People be there on time or else...well your not in...think wes or me is kidding
im coming in late, i have sat prep johns, which is like 4 train stops away in 7 train line (laguardia college) so ill prolly be there around 1:20pm ish, ill prolly miss dubz unless it starts late, so w/e works. kthx. just realized my beloved asian food jollibees is there <33

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
dark pch sorry then i guess.... i wanna mm ksizzle but i dont have enough hopefully the next event or something maybe virdian... My only MM here is hippie and i promised him since GT.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
nah yo where doing this maybe ill do like a 1$ mm with ksizzle but anyways he doesent wanna **** me he just wants me to quit smash and never go to these forums again...I obv know ksizzle can **** me lol

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
nah yo where doing this maybe ill do like a 1$ mm with ksizzle but anyways he doesent wanna **** me he just wants me to quit smash and never go to these forums again...I obv know ksizzle can **** me lol
you should do more, instead because it'll make him want to go on his best and he'll show the open mistakes you make esp since hes a ranked player better than i am.

just sayin

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
No kingz i just want you to stop posting like a cocky idiot. you can do that after your an established good player.

anyways, ill be bringing a wii in case. this should be fun

TeeVee

Smash Lord
anti, ill money match you for 2 bucks if your mom doesnt give you money to help you out

my random vs your meta

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

For All Of Those That Are Bringing Wiis/tvs Please Come Early To This. Also For All Of Those That Are Attending Come As Soon As Possible We Are Trying To Make A Good 1st Impression On This Place. So Everyone Try And Be On Their Best Behavior I Dont Want To Lose This Place There Aren't Too Many Places In New York To Hold Tournaments.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ok...something happened with rhyme so we have no ride. as of right now ADHD, ksizzle, Doom, and Random Girl arent going. unless a ride suddenly appears. ill update our status.

and if i dont make it sorry dark pch for the mm. :( at snes for sure.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
only one spot in izumis car and adhd assumes he can take it.....=/ oh well maybe next time.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ok ADHD's dad is driving us here. leaving in 5 min.

btw ill be playing like **** today ^_^ i woke up at 7 pm and havent slept since. ill still try my hardest and enter everything. but im coming to see everyone.

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
Woahhh, never thought I'd **** up so hard in a tourney. I got eliminated soooo quick!

Eh my LEGIT john is:

Rusty in singles having returned from 45 days of no brawl AND I STILL DONT HAVE BRAWL.

Guess when I get brawl back I'll just have to wifi my skill back up. But yeah this sucked cause I knew this was gonna happen, which was 100% why I chose doubles over singles.

But ggs, and we did good teevee. I'll be MUUUUUUCH better than that next time.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Cheese literally PHYSICALLY HIT ME over a 1$ MM.

Me: LOL
Him: its your fault for being suck a dickwad *hits me in the head*

CHEESE FOR BEST ICS IN DA EAST COAST

TeeVee

Smash Lord
when i left atomsk was in grand finals, anti was in losers finals (atomsk beat anti but anti went all snake like a noob), jash was in winners semis, ninjalink and adhd were playing for 4th place, fatal got 5th

and yes i am quitting co18, im not good :[

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Cheese literally PHYSICALLY HIT ME over a 1$ MM.

Me: LOL
Him: its your fault for being suck a dickwad *hits me in the head*

CHEESE FOR BEST ICS IN DA EAST COAST
lmaooooooooooooo it was 3$ and ily for that that was the funniest **** ever yo. Fun trash talking in wolf vs mk lmao. teevee yes quit please...

CO18

Smash Hero
when i left atomsk was in grand finals, anti was in losers finals (atomsk beat anti but anti went all snake like a noob), jash was in winners semis, ninjalink and adhd were playing for 4th place, fatal got 5th

and yes i am quitting co18, im not good :[
Thats no reason to quit.

Your post doesnt make sense though.

Sooo Atomsk is in Grand, Anti is waiting in losers finals.

How could jash have been in winners semis makes no sense do you mean losers semis and jash plays winner of ninjalink and ADHD then THAT winner plays Anti?

Top Bottom