• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: COLLABO EDITION #1 AUGUST 15TH 2009

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Thats no reason to quit.

Your post doesnt make sense though.

Sooo Atomsk is in Grand, Anti is waiting in losers finals.

How could jash have been in winners semis makes no sense do you mean losers semis and jash plays winner of ninjalink and ADHD then THAT winner plays Anti?
yea i meant losers not winners, my bad yo.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1. adhd
2. atomsk
3. anti
4. jash
5. fatal/ninjalink
7. ksizzle/ ???

doubles

1 ksizzle/adhd
2 basic sausage/anti
3 ninjalink/ malcolm
4. bizkit/fatal

20 teams . 64 entrants in singles

tired. fun tourney.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok. this is how it went down

Winners Finals - Atomsk beats me 3-1

Then playing for 4th place Jash vs ADHD - ADHD wins 2-1

Now since ADHD told me how he wanted to play Atomsk again i said ahh... **** it go ahead (mainly because he's in my crew lol) So i forfeited losers finals to him and he beat Atomsk first set 3-2 and 2nd set 3-1 with the help of my semi-annoying trash talk. haha

The deal was that if ADHD beats Atomsk we split the money 1st and 3rd which we did so

I made 245 bucks. :) all that matters

Results

1. ADHD
2. Atomsk
3. Anti
4. Jash
5. Ninjalink
5. Fatal
7. Ksizzle

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Anti isnt a proud father of his son :( ksizzle ***** me guys i obv knew he would but people think i said i was better >.> anyways lmao at the mm with cheese nobody saw the second one while cheese was cging minty* put his backpack in front of the tv cheese went on a rampage i had to let him get the grab i won both btw lol at me planking the mk ditto.... i dint know who was who but funny a$s crowd.

CO18

Smash Hero
Did Atomsk go DDD or Ics vs ADHD? And im assuming atomsk beat you with ddd anti

Also I thought BUM was going?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol now if i dont bring up PGN's name to the rankings hes going to say "im picking favorites again" what a wimp.

CO18

He went IC's 1st game against ADHD in winners semis and got ***** but won the 2nd game with a clutch back air (he was DDD) and 3rd game was just a flat win.

Against me he went DDD all games were last hit except rainbow where i got infinited on the wall like a moron but oh well.

LET THE GLOATING BEGIN.

(goes to take a shower and then plays call of duty)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
atomsk vs adhd in winners semis

round 1 diddy vs iceys. adhd almost 3 stocked him. then atomsk won next two with ddd. mad clutch. then the next 9 rounds they play in the tourney were all diddy vs ddd. amd boring but juice all day.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
This venue was awefullllll. I wanted to rip that so called air conditioner out of the wall and sit down in front of it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Kingz i kinda traded it for COD4 lol

Kingz is my son irl. lmao

And yeah ksizzle it was maaad boring loll

i was falling asleep during it i was just trash talking so that ADHD can win lol.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
kingz nightmare is actually pretty cool irl... BUT HE *****ED OUT OF A MONEY MATCH.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
yeah teevee im sorry yo i had to **** cheese TWICE lmao... anti **** yo and how you gonna let yo son fail like that yo help ur only son <3 lmao

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Still my son lol i was trash talking for you in your match against Cheese lol.

Orion basically covered it though rofl

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Orion trash talked for me? <3 i thought he hated me teevee is cool irl also um anti is mad funny too bad i dint get no friendlies in :( i wanted to beat papa lolol **** yo i wish everybody saw the second set against his ICs yo it was the funniest **** ever minty explain the story please i was loling when you where behind him giving me the thumbs up too funny... i suggest everybody that was trash talking make another account on aib so you dont get ban WHITCH* YOU WILL cheese banned me pgn teevee bigm minty lololol

TeeVee

Smash Lord
lol ive BEEN on aib with an alt account, i dont give a **** that they banned me

TeeVee

Smash Lord
antis been on his alt account too...

dont try to hide anti, i know who you are

TeeVee

Smash Lord
no dude, i really do...

im good in doubles but i cant win singles sets against decent players. going to these NY tournies made me realize 2 things.

1 - im not good at brawl

2 - NEW ENGLAND IS ****ING TRASH

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
^^ im kinda the same way i could beat better people in friendlies and i could do good but then i always place ****ty in tourneys its sucks :( im 2x better in dubz also.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I wish I lived in NE... I'd rather know that I suck and win some moneys then try to improve but lose cash lol. No offense to NE ppl, ny is too beast =P

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
TV, the level of competition at this was pretty tough. You did well, just not amazing. K? Just cuz you did worse than you're used to in local tournies doesn't mean you suck. Just saying. Also way to leave your cell fone in my car.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
This venue was awefullllll. I wanted to rip that so called air conditioner out of the wall and sit down in front of it.
Glad I didn't go <3 And you got to experience the Gametable experience (me and Pchkid almost died).

Howd you do this time Kevin?

Fatal sucks

Good **** PGN :D

Top Bottom