• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: COLLABO EDITION #1 AUGUST 15TH 2009

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
So... still looking for a partner, any offers?
Wow you guys are just gonna pass up on my boy Minty like that? ****. Anyway, I am taking off of work for this. I really wanted to hit up a city tournament this summer =)

Btw Minty, if you wanted to team again and you know, **** again- I'm game. xD

And this time we will get in the money. No messing around haha.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
at least this will have a larger attendance now....sort of..

havoc in the hammer is on this day now.

anyways ill be here with peoplez

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Wow you guys are just gonna pass up on my boy Minty like that? ****. Anyway, I am taking off of work for this. I really wanted to hit up a city tournament this summer =)

Btw Minty, if you wanted to team again and you know, **** again- I'm game. xD

And this time we will get in the money. No messing around haha.

Sure Will =). alsooo can ya upload the results from GT to aib? :D

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Wes A Punk Lol

This is the finalized date for this tournament, right Wes? I just want to be extra sure because I have to take off of work for this day. No chance of it happening on another day, right? lol
yes the DATE IS SET IN STONE SO TAKE OFF ALL U WANT IT WONT GET CHANGED AND ANTI LIKE I TOLD YOU I DIDNT GET PUSHED. Its the mature and smart thing to do so the community wont get divided People want to be stubborn inui can hold his tournament w.e doesnt make me nowhere near a punk we all know i'm not a punk so lets not make up things, okay ANTI?

ALSO WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO BRING IN A TV OR WII+BRAWL?

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah leave it. There are other tourneys on August 8th and you'll probably get more attendance this way.

Top Bottom