• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Double post:

So... how about we do draft crews right after Melee ends. We could even do a crew battle type tournament thing.

Edit: Post # 5000 holds my great idea.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
couple ways to answer that...

ummm if you went to my house, and turned back around and went back to 40 the long way, im like an hour or more
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5.30616,-78.143005&spn=0.884229,1.234589&z=10

if you used my house as a detour im like 20 minutes off
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5.187278,-78.208923&spn=1.771014,2.469177&z=9

if i can convince the 'rents to let me leave a car somewhere in newton grove, like 5 minutes off highway
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5.240572,-78.31192&spn=0.442476,0.617294&z=11

edited for maps n convenience :p

so im something like 20 minutes out of the way, but only like 10 miles

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm ok. i still have to get news from the other three, but if i go, i guess i can do that.

but i can't stay over saturday night, so i hope things go fairly quickly...

null55

Smash Master
lol you morning pirates are really insane. truly, really.

truly.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
glad you approve, twitch.

so i just finally clicked on the "how to improve" thread.

i'm making top 25 at this tournament. GET AT ME.

edit: assuming i go.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*sigh* it's hard for me to pass up 15 for gas. But slasher and spoon aren't going. So I'd be going alone...i think I might still go though.

edit: i think i can do it. i sure won't be enterin teams lol, but i'll come. matt, you're the only reason i can even contemplate going. i really appreciate your extra contribution.

Thank You.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
*sigh* it's hard for me to pass up 15 for gas. But slasher and spoon aren't going. So I'd be going alone...i think I might still go though.

edit: i think i can do it. i sure won't be enterin teams lol, but i'll come. matt, you're the only reason i can even contemplate going. i really appreciate your extra contribution.

Thank You.
man, u too cool, and i mean its expected i cant bum off you,
i got a lil bit of cash just i drive a tank and its my mom's so i dont wanna take it from her on the weekends

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. So what time do you want me to get there? Technically I think I could do friday to saturday if you want, but idk if that'd be any easier than all saturday driving. Cause I can't stay till sunday.

edit: so my mms for this tournament are:

hinryu
gofg
fiz?
tj?

double edit: hinryu, your avatar is SO BOSS. I thorougly approve.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
cool. So what time do you want me to get there? Technically I think I could do friday to saturday if you want, but idk if that'd be any easier than all saturday driving. Cause I can't stay till sunday.

edit: so my mms for this tournament are:

hinryu
gofg
fiz?
tj?

double edit: hinryu, your avatar is SO BOSS. I thorougly approve.
All up to you man, personally just goin saturday seemed a good idea, but thats early morning, leavin at lik 8 if u wanna make dubs, or 10 if just singles, regardless... just let me know and ill for sure be ready when ya need

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well i know i wasn't planning on entering doubles, but if you want to enter/be there, then i can leave at 8. if you don't really care about doubles either, then i'll probably leave here closer to 9 or 9:30, so we still have a little time to play before singles happens. i know i have a lot of stuff i need to try to apply to my game before the tournament starts.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
well i know i wasn't planning on entering doubles, but if you want to enter/be there, then i can leave at 8. if you don't really care about doubles either, then i'll probably leave here closer to 9 or 9:30, so we still have a little time to play before singles happens. i know i have a lot of stuff i need to try to apply to my game before the tournament starts.
that, all of that, pretty much exactly

ive gotta lot i need to incorporate ive worked on for like the past 3 weeks.... just some simple **** to try out with marth but if i dont do it during actual tourny...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
BAAAHAHAHA cam.

thanks for the dollar. i appreciate it bro.

edit: cool matt, i'll leave around 9 or so. i'll call or something when i'm close if my cell is working. pm me your address, if you would.

null55

Smash Master
BAAAHAHAHA cam.

thanks for the dollar. i appreciate it bro.

edit: cool matt, i'll leave around 9 or so. i'll call or something when i'm close if my cell is working. pm me your address, if you would.
lol you take friendlies so seriously. mad TJ/Josh/DH/Twitch ****.

null55

Smash Master
i mean, Twitch doesn't. but he forgets that he's auto-bagging sometimes and gets all bagged out when he loses some bs game where he was just rushing in like a ******* against DJ or something. then he ***** in tourney. lol.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Whats wrong with trying in friendlies? The dumb thing is that your stunting your own growth by not trying and you end up more times than not doing bad in tournys because your your stuck doing the same old stuff you were at first

not that I do every single game BUT Im always aiming to get something out of it regardless

Top Bottom