• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

stingers

Smash Obsessed
makeshift tourney at stingers' on saturday

feat. Jim, stingers, pp, twitch, and an asian named vincent that's never played smash before but is coming over on saturday anyway

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so...who all is actually going to this?

I don't really wanna drive 2.5 hours for a 9 man tourney. Although if I go, joey, bryan/slasher, and spoon will probably all be with me.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
gofg and I are going. possibly another one of my friends.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...if gofg and hinryu ar going...those are some good mms.

oh fiz, can we get a mm? I haven't played you since my first tourney, I wanna see how we both have gotten better.

edit: this is all assuming those three wanna go. I'm definitely not going alone lol.

lord karn

Smash Master
so...who all is actually going to this?

I don't really wanna drive 2.5 hours for a 9 man tourney. Although if I go, joey, bryan/slasher, and spoon will probably all be with me.
it would be you guys (4), me and david (2), cam/mike/vilt (3), DJ (1), ali/travis/other guy (3), lucas/foxy/gofg/ocean (4), diatenshi (1), fiz (1)

that's all off the top of my head

and I ahve a beard now

Top Bottom