• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Online play sucks compared to offline play, but not everyone gets to live on the east coast, Clai, where there is always another smasher within a 5 minute walk of wherever you happen to live.

:034:
Lol what? The only tournaments I can even feasibly go to while I'm at school are those in Philly and New Jersey, and that's if I don't have school responsibilities. My school is a barren wasteland, there's only around 5 people that actually play Brawl even for fun.

Also, there was only one tournament on Long Island that I was able to find and go to during the summer. Your location logic is flawed.

Breezy

Smash Ace
17 entrants
$5 entry fee
I came in second, with first and third going to a Snake/MK and Pit, respectively.
Fourth was an Olimar/MK.
Tied for 5th was a Toon Link and a Flaco/Wario
I 2-0'd everyone except for the Pit. He 2-0'd me when i got sent to loser's bracket and then it went to the 5th game in loser's finals when we met again. First game of that set was a 3 stock XD
The Snake ***** me though O_o 3-0'd. Every match was down to the wire though, 3rd stock, high percents. Except the 3rd match. He got ahead 2 stocks and was at like 80ish% and I just kinda gave up.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So, in regards to the new title, does anyone mind me taking over the Friend Finder?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Yessir.:) (but my brawl tag is >9000, to be exact, in the sense that in reads Over(>) 9000 =P).

We played recently.
You were good.

But I had my fair share of wins myself, too :pimp:

dont get me wrong, I was rather impressed. But I did win a good amount, too. *is important for me..dont know why exactly*

Ggs Z1g.
Well... I just wondered if it was you.

And don't let win% bother you - Our 'Ganon Vs Falcon-Matches' are awesome, none the less :]

I enjoy fighting you. There's not much lag at all between us.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Salty is epic. And Breezy is a beast.

I gotta say though, I don't know if that animation is good to use so much. It is pimp, but it's big, and animated. And having seen it just the number of times already I'm desensitized to it.

Kalm and I should make sure to step it up at this Havoc event.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Salty is epic. And Breezy is a beast.

I gotta say though, I don't know if that animation is good to use so much. It is pimp, but it's big, and animated. And having seen it just the number of times already I'm desensitized to it.

Kalm and I should make sure to step it up at this Havoc event.
You're going?

Luccie

Smash Cadet
Hi guys I'm making productive posts in the Ganon social thread because some guy with the exact same avatar as me who is related to me wants me to main Ganon.

Hi.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Hi guys I'm making productive posts in the Ganon social thread because some guy with the exact same avatar as me who is related to me wants me to main Ganon.

Hi.
BAHAHAHA!

On a lighter note, your brother has a pretty nice Ganon.

weinner

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I don't even play 5 characters.

So long as your here, take a look at the guide provided by Swoops. It may come in handy if you ever decide to use Ganondorf. ;)

I'm now going to use Nidoking

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
The only thing more powerful than NidoKING?

:031:
k all this Nidoking **** needs to end. Clearly, Houndoom represents Ganondorf better. It even looks Gerudo.
U guys picked the wrong pokeman

dark/fire >>>>> poison

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
k all this Nidoking **** needs to end. Clearly, Houndoom represents Ganondorf better. It even looks Gerudo.
U guys picked the wrong pokeman

dark/fire >>>>> poison
**** that is a sick pick and i won't mind being a host for the friend finder just tell me what i have to do.

TP

Smash Master
Nidoking is poison/ground, not just poison. The reason we use Nidoking is because he is from the original group. **** all the additions.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Nidoking is poison/ground, not just poison. The reason we use Nidoking is because he is from the original group. **** all the additions.

poison is the worst attacking type in the game. That was my point. I know he's part ground, played that **** too many times.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I see a correlation.
>_> then I guess we're talking D/P Nidoking, because he was viable in the earlier generations.

(oh god i wuz gonna post a pic of Nidoking and on page 2 of google image they ****in had a rule 34 pic of him. Sick ****s who draw dat ****.)

D::urg:

Smash Hero

Man, TP, that is a crappy reason to justify use of Nidoking. Lemme break it down.

Do you see that ****? Purple fire all over the place because he just punched you in the face, and I think we all know fire isn't purple. Therefore we must conclude that is a type of superfire, so basically being hit by Ganondorf is about the same thing as having fifty buildings made out of tanks fall on top of you. Also, these tank-buildings are on fire.

Now let's check out Nidoking.

He's purple. He has KING in his name. Nidoking, ladies and gentlemen, you are about to be mauled on by the biggest piece of purple royalty you have ever seen. Also, do you know his types? He's poison, sure, sure, that's pretty cool, but he's also GROUND-type. And what makes this so awesome is that ground-types are completely invulnerable to lightning.

That's right. This mother****er could be hit by lightning - and it would not do a thing. When it storms, Nidoking hides under a tree because he doesn't give a **** if he's hit by lightning.

Does this remind you of anything? It should, it's called "23% of concentrated beard lightning stomping in your face".

With this information I can only pull one conclusion: the only thing that can match up to the awesomeness of Ganondorf is Nidoking himself, because they're just really alike. Also, they're about as cool as say... riding a dolphin. Now that may not sound so appealing to some but you should know that this dolphin goes around the universe in a single jump and is 500 feet tall.

Any questions?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Man, TP, that is a crappy reason to justify use of Nidoking. Lemme break it down.

Do you see that ****? Purple fire all over the place because he just punched you in the face, and I think we all know fire isn't purple. Therefore we must conclude that is a type of superfire, so basically being hit by Ganondorf is about the same thing as having fifty buildings made out of tanks fall on top of you. Also, these tank-buildings are on fire.

Now let's check out Nidoking.

He's purple. He has KING in his name. Nidoking, ladies and gentlemen, you are about to be mauled on by the biggest piece of purple loyalty you have ever seen. Also, do you know his types? He's poison, sure, sure, that's pretty cool, but he's also GROUND-type. And what makes this so awesome is that ground-types are completely invulnerable to lightning.

That's right. This mother****er could be hit by lightning - and it would not do a thing. When it storms, Nidoking hides under a tree because he doesn't give a **** if he's hit by lightning.

Does this remind you of anything? It should, it's called "23% of concentrated beard lightning stomping in your face".

With this information I can only pull one conclusion: the only thing that can match up to the awesomeness of Ganondorf is Nidoking himself, because they're just really alike. Also, they're about as cool as say... riding a dolphin. Now that may not sound so appealing to some but you should know that this dolphin goes around the universe in a single jump and is 500 feet tall.

Any questions?

ok this makes much, MUCH more sense.

Smash Hero
Also, I'd like to this post to point out that Houndoom is actually my second favorite pokémon, after Nidoking. d:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lulz aside, I VM'd PX yesterday about taking control of the friend finder, but I've yet to get a response. Just throwing that out there.

:031:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Ganon's making Lucario his b**** in that photo.

in terms of Pokemon, you're doing it wrong. Wobbuffet is the Pokemon to be. I know all about his place in the competitive game, but in a 1 vs. 1 battle, Wobbufett is the most worthless pokemon in the game. Even worse then Farfetch'd. Wobbuffet has literally zero offense, so any other pokemon can set up on Wobbuffet's fact and Wobbuffet can just taunt them and make life as frustrating as possible. And any time the other Pokemon doesn't finish off Wobbufett fast enough, Wobbuffet completely rips them apart and destroys them, but enough pokemon can just set up and finish off Wobbuffet that Wobbuffet is worthless in 1 vs. 1 battles. Plus Wobbuffet's tail has eyes, and nobody wants to know why, just like why Ganon doesn't actually use his sword in battle.

There's a lot of reasons why Ganondorf is a lot like Wobbuffet. Like Wobbuffet, Ganondorf shines in teams, where he can support his mate and his mate can do the same. Both are essentially worthless in 1 vs. 1 battles because they're incapable of mounting an offensive without getting hit for a tonload of damage first. Oh, and if that tonload of damage doesn't kill Ganondorf, Ganon can retaliate and strike back for twice the damage in the same time frame. Both are way too slow, but their taunts are awesome. To end with a final point, they can't recover.

Wobbuffet is too good.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Nidoking is the manliest PKMN evar, and therefor Ganon's best representativ.

Why is he the manliest, you ask? - 'Cause unlike other Pokemon, there's a 100% chance of Nidoking beeing a male >_>

Oh my gosh...
Nidoking PLUS Evil Hellfire Flames = win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom