• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh, i did watch robin hood once AGES ago. The only disney snake i remember is that one from jungle book
I was never great at recall tests :B
the other two are totally new though

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Just saw the Ganon Gauntlet from APEX 2012 and I'm wondering if Seibrik was the only one who won.

Lain's attempt made me lol

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
if i recall YOU even agreed with me when i said that after we played Ally
I might have agreed that I was tired. But if I thought we should have taken a break then I would have let us take a break. I was in charge of the Ganon Gauntlet after all lol.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Cool. You should have done it on the back of your hand though. Then filled the triforces in as you collected them.

Then again I'm a sucker for tradition.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Cool. You should have done it on the back of your hand though. Then filled the triforces in as you collected them.

Then again I'm a sucker for tradition.
No, no, you dont! I WANTED to make it in my backhand. I REALLY wanted to.

But around here, most business are very intolerant to exposed tattoos, so, due to the fear of not getting a job in the future, I did it somewhere I could hide. =\

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Nah it never really much of a theory. It was more of a possibility that there's a possibility that you can FoG off the blastzone. I couldn't get it to work and neither has anyone else, so for all practical purposes it's considered debunked.

:phone:

Top Bottom