• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Did pretty good today. Small turnout (only 7 entrants), but I got 2nd. I took Jamnt0ast to game 5, beating his ICs and Snake, but he took the final game. Beat Kamaji's Snake twice in winners' and losers' (as far as his standing, I think he's one of the best WA players. Dunno though)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Your tournament got 7 people? baby steps man, baby steps :)

Also, I have finished my mission. I am now the UK's king of low tier, and i have taught everyone in the country that underestimating ganon=loss of funds

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Sucks you didn't get the turnout you wanted. Keep at it though.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
It's alright. The Melee side of things got an okay turnout, so overall it was fun. This time around, people'll have around a month to get their carpools straight, so the turnout should be much better. I think it was just poor timing.

Gotta admit though, running a tournament near home allows for a ****load more sleep. Felt good to play good because of it.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
eh been pretty busy with stuff... its been a rough time at school + the company still doing pretty bad

i might fail a class but HOPEFULLY it wont be much cuz its theology and not engineering related

(seriously though WHY AM I REQUIRED TO TAKE THEOLOGY)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
because jesus died for your sins mother****er.

seriously though... I took religion classes for 15 years of my life. and I can honestly say that they were the leading factor in what made me become an atheist.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I always wondered what it must be like to be an atheist in america, especially in the more conservative places like the south. Like, I've met ONE person from my generation who is NOT either an atheist or agnostic and I often wonder whether it would be the other way round if I lived in the USA.

:059:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I went to a christian school for primary school (4-11y.o) and we had to sing hymns and stuff, but nothing more. I really dont know why religion is still so big in america
and now to be a pure patriotic athiest:

Also,
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 7,179
User Name Posts
G~P 740
Exalted 664
Vermanubis 648
DLA 396
Noobicidal 339
Supreme Dirt 334
Z1GMA 305
Papa Mink 289
Mr. game and watch 261
Bloodynite 244
Sol Diviner 210
Sovereign 169

WINNER!

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
alright alright lets not turn this into a whole religious debate thing even though i have to agree with most of you guys

so are there any upcoming big tourneys in which we could do the ganon gauntlet again?

Edit: In my defense im not on here very often you FOOL

B!squick

Smash Master

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yeah, no religious stuff. Though, I can agree that religious school is enough to defect even the most devout believer. ****'s indoctrination.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Bowsers are discussing the Ganon match-up because, why not? Started in our vid thread about here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14367240&postcount=1313

I countered:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14370664&postcount=1315

Then:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14370994&postcount=2325

So, yeah, figured maybe you guys didn't have much else to do and would like to weigh in.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211975&page=156
the question i have to you my man is this: why were you arguing? his name corresponds to a rapper, surely you didnt think he would change the opinion XD

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I didn't call myself that because of Dr. Dre, it's just short for my real name and people called me that at school.

I did get people at school come up to me rapping an Eminem song and expect me to do the Dr. Dre part.

:phone:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I had to deal with much worse than that in school, but this isn't the pool room where everyone talks about themselves.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.

Even if you weren't, I didn't have the best time at school but a lot of people had it a lot worse than me. Even then, what they had pales in comparison to what most people in the world have to go through.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Even then, what they had pales in comparison to what most people in the world have to go through.
This guy is going on the list of likeable people, and thats a very short list :)

Also, I just finished up Skyward sword. Demise is going to be the new ganondorf (or perhaps its an incarnation of him, iono)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I wasn't being sarcastic lol. This is a place to talk, ROB boards talk about real life issues all the time...

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
You guys might have already heard, but Gunblade's house just burned down and all of his possessions were destroyed. He's a fellow Ganon player who was on the Ganon Gauntlet at Apex, so if any of you want to help him out, you can donate to his paypal below. Thanks.

brendantriano@aol.com

Top Bottom