• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sorry, guys. The douchebag of a computer tech botched the repair. He soldered the DC jack on like an idiot and it broke off again, so I've been totally deprived of internet since Thursday. I'll have it back again by tomorrow though.
Heh, I was wondering where you were all this time, Verm. Now we know. I sure do hope the guy doesn't disappoint you a second time.

I need a computer of my own... more specifically, a laptop. It sucks using the Wii/PSP browser all the time. Though today, I'm using my friend's computer for the next 30-60 minutes before heading home. XD

Exalted

Smash Lord
All of my four previous computers have malfunctioned.

Cause: Over-exposure to my omnipresent aura of manliness. Granted, they were all second-hand.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
All of my four previous computers have malfunctioned.

Cause: Over-exposure to my omnipresent aura of manliness. Granted, they were all second-hand.
Ahaha! I had a computer before, but gave it to my aunt when I moved to Spokane, WA for about three months. Turns out, while I was gone, it was destroyed by a terrible virus. The poor thing.

P.S. I noticed your Avatar change. I like it, though I also thought the avatar with the Electric-type gym leader chick from B/W was pretty cool too. XD

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Actually, I wonder if anyone heard the song I posted the Youtube link for in the Combo Video 3 thread. "Mirror Mirror" by Blind Guardian has that medieval feel to it that I think might put a Ganondorf player in a Ganon mood... or something. XD

Exalted

Smash Lord
I would love to get some new music for Brawl, but I'm confused as to how I should do, hurr.
I'm a hacking virgin, as I don't even have Homebrew etc.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im a man of orchestral rock as my top genre, but i linger around rap rock and just heavy rock in general
i dunno, i tend to think of 'requiem of a dream' for ganon
although 'kick in the teeth' by papa roach is pretty beastly for ganon

as for computers, im still kicking about with my first ever one, it runs of windows 98 and it built from pure testosterone and meat based products, most notably bacon

@exalted: ive tried hacking it, but my wii has contraception, so it wont hack any further than gecko OS

btu i suggest asknig a friend whos done it before

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Needs activity.
I agree. I was wondering when someone was gonna notice it. My problem is, I don't know what to really talk about.

I know this isn't manly, but to hell with it, I'll say it: they're gonna show "Beauty and the Beast" tomorrow night on ABC Family. I dunno about you guys, but I have to say that's one of my favorite movies - let alone a Disney flick.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it feels like a giant barbecue mixed grill, with maximum protein and testosterone, beef, pork, bacon, chicken, turkey, lamb and vennisen. all thrown into one big meal, and a few nice hearty eggs on top to add more protein.

maining mk feels like a lettuce leaf, dried up and giving not an ounce of nutritional value.

**** i'm hungry now

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i noticed that ganon possibly has the most intersting little techs discovered out of all characters despite his lack of coverage
wat.jpg

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
i noticed that ganon possibly has the most intersting little techs discovered out of all characters despite his lack of coverage
wat.jpg
Agreed. I believe the things that prevents him from being higher on the tier list are his height, lack of speed, and jumping height. If any of those things were improved, I'm sure he'd be higher. X3

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Agreed. I believe the things that prevents him from being higher on the tier list are his height, lack of speed, and jumping height. If any of those things were improved, I'm sure he'd be higher. X3
and recovery, and lack of multi-hit moves, and fall speed, and lack of an autocancel aerial which in turn means we have no way of cancelling out BS lag (which is the longest out of any character in the game)

there are many things that screw him over sadly
i dont think ganon's ever going to leave bottom spot because zelda is still pretty underrated (not 2nd worst in game)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sadly, that is all true, though he can perform all but his Nair and Fair from a short hop with no lag, at least. Despite the things Nintendo did to him, it doesn't stop him from being fun to use. XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah however the properties of bs lag means that if you grab the ledge, you cant full hop or anything untill its safe for you to unleash the bs lag

oh btw, if you do the up-b onto the ledge, get up normally, and then jsut short hop about, you dont gain the bs lag untill you land from above the height of a short-hop, quite good actually because you cna jsut avoid getting the lag until lyoure at safe range

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Full-Hop -> AC DAir cancels the RCO lag. You'll just have to practice a bit to get the AC timing out of a full-hop, as opposed to a short-hop.

Because aerial landing lag fully cancels out RCO lag. And with the exception of NAir, sometimes, all of our aerials are good.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
n-air is a decent move, by far the easiest one to do out of a short hop and its pretty **** good at paltform pressure on bf from a fullhop (if you u-smash IASA FH n-air, three ganon kick in the space of half a second will do a ton of damage)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
n-air is a decent move, by far the easiest one to do out of a short hop and its pretty **** good at paltform pressure on bf from a fullhop (if you u-smash IASA FH n-air, three ganon kick in the space of half a second will do a ton of damage)
NAir is, bar-none, Ganon's most useful aerial. It's his second best, and most useful.

Top Bottom