• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm III - LOSERS BRACKET UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
you two really don't have to worry. I mean, if you get the chance by all means play your set, but it isn't really such a big deal seeing as there's so many losers matches to be played

Breezy

Smash Ace
I just told kalm what days I was most available, but I figured I'd let you all know whats going on with me. I got my laptop stolen last saturday at a tournament, so I won't be around here as much. I'm using wiinet, which is a ***** to use so I won't be using it much.

B!squick

Smash Master
Can I use Bowser next time? He kinda looks like Ganon. They both have red hair. They both have... Can I use Bowser?

Also, schedule it for February. Ganon will be 25 next year. :D

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
They never did portray a young Ganondorf, have they? I wonder what he would look like? The youngest we've seen him was OoT, but I don't believe he was in his 20s there.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Kalm, I'm sorry I've been so hard to get a hold of for a good time to play, but just post in here or respond to my pm telling me when you can play and I'll do my best to make it work.

Mr. Miyagi

Smash Cadet
Can I use Bowser next time? He kinda looks like Ganon. They both have red hair. They both have... Can I use Bowser?

Also, schedule it for February. Ganon will be 25 next year. :D
Bowser wouldn't survive in this tourny

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
thexsunrosered, why did you DQ me instead of 2Knee when I'm much more active than him in the Ganon boards?

Breezy

Smash Ace
Kalm, I can play today. It'll be hard to do though, seeing as how im using wiinet.

EDIT: Ok kalm, if you arent on today, then I dont know when we're ever gunna play. This is like the third time that you asked me if I can play today, and everytime you disappear after you ask me.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Actually, it's quite the opposite. You aren't around when I'm around and vice-versa.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Breezy, when are you available to lose to me?
Is this what happens when I'm not on the boards for a while?

Kalm, sorry I haven't got back to you sooner than now, I was just off being better than everyone because I'm the ****. I decided to allow someone to steal my laptop, just so I would be at a disadvantage against a good amount of people when it comes to interneting, so I'm using the wiinet right now. I've also been staying at my girl's house these past few nights. If you are able to tomorrow night, that would probably be the best time for me to make you feel bad about yourself as a smasher :p
I have messaged Breezy. Give him a set amount of time to reply. Maybe a week?
I just told kalm what days I was most available, but I figured I'd let you all know whats going on with me. I got my laptop stolen last saturday at a tournament, so I won't be around here as much. I'm using wiinet, which is a ***** to use so I won't be using it much.
The usual.

Still waiting for Breezy's response.
Kalm, I'm sorry I've been so hard to get a hold of for a good time to play, but just post in here or respond to my pm telling me when you can play and I'll do my best to make it work.
Today, we should play.
Kalm, I can play today. It'll be hard to do though, seeing as how im using wiinet.

EDIT: Ok kalm, if you arent on today, then I dont know when we're ever gunna play. This is like the third time that you asked me if I can play today, and everytime you disappear after you ask me.
Actually, it's quite the opposite. You aren't around when I'm around and vice-versa.
Well when you ask me if I'm able to play on a certain day, don't you think it would be slightly more productive to stick around?
Today seems like the perfect day for us both to be here.
Actually, I was using my girlfriends comp at her house. Im home today though, so if you're on today let me know
We're never going to get this done, are we?
Tomorrow before thanksgiving business pops off?
Okay. Today. I open wii. You open wii. We add. We fight. Good enough?
The amount of fail in this exchange is staggering.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Shall I take the spot of 2Knee and Red? I haven't seen them here at all for a while, especially not 2Knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom