• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm III - LOSERS BRACKET UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, I beat DLA 2-0. Edit the loser's bracket with only those who actually play their matches.

Oh by the way, Kenni, you were saying?

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Yea, the people that beat me are still in the running.

I feel mad good about that. *Ganon grin*

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
He's speaking god and shouldn't.
It doesn't take a sage to know that encouraging arrogance is contemptible. I know you're not really arrogant per se, as it's more a facet of your Smash persona, but the point stands nonetheless. Arrogance is meretricious and equates to charisma and leadership to the weak-minded, but to others, it's just a thorn in the side. x_X

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Hah. You're one to talk about arrogance.
Just because I'm the best in the world, unbeatable, perfect and considerably more sexy and Ganon-like than you does not make me arrogant. Perfection =/= arrogance.

Last I checked, my seed occupied the bellies of the Gerudo honeys, not yours. :ganondorf:

On another note, place your bets on the end of Ganongasm III. I'm calling somewhere around Q3 2013.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wow that was a clever maneuver... Verm exerts his manhood in a semi-joking manner, knowing that Kalm is not the joking type... he knows that Kalm will just say something snarky and then sulk for a while, ending the argument.

I gotta say, I'm impressed

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Wow that was a clever maneuver... Verm exerts his manhood in a semi-joking manner, knowing that Kalm is not the joking type... he knows that Kalm will just say something snarky and then sulk for a while, ending the argument.

I gotta say, I'm impressed
Clever maneuver? More so a stupid maneuver. He has just provoked me.

Anubis. As I've told you previously, YOU consider yourself those traits, I don't. The only trait you have over me is having more spare time on your hands.

It isn't a surprise you backed out of this tournament claiming it because of wifi being "wifi", while having consistently participating in several AIB ladder sessions with Ganon only over and over again.

Not only are you dishonest and a coward, but your arrogance and false ego is steaming. I have no respect for you.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Cut the crap out of this thread guys, Mod-Red is about emerge:mad:

seriously, no retorts. This is already taking long enough as it is without bickering and ****. Do your little Verm vs Kalm argument in the social where everybody loves to watch and place bets, but not in here. I know both of you decently well enough to expect you guys respect that for as long as this tourney is still running, there will be no more than petty banter and trash talking in this thread. I'm all for 'lul what now breezy bring it usuck bahaha nub' but when you two start going at it it becomes something larger, so please, chill with it, at least in here.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I don't wish to take this anywhere. And I'm quite sure this coward isn't continuing only because of the risk of losing his position as a moderator which he currently holds. I'm quite sure they can't bash just as he did.

When a moderate gets moderated, you know he/she doesn't deserve to moderate themselves. I may just report this.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
I don't wish to take this anywhere. And I'm quite sure this coward isn't continuing only because of the risk of losing his position as a moderator which he currently holds. I'm quite sure they can't bash just as he did.

When a moderate gets moderated, you know he/she doesn't deserve to moderate themselves. I may just report this.
I can't tell if you're trolling him or not, but regardless of the intent, please don't do it in here. I don't care where it goes of if it goes at all, I just don't want it in here

Breezy

Smash Ace
Is this what happens when I'm not on the boards for a while?

Kalm, sorry I haven't got back to you sooner than now, I was just off being better than everyone because I'm the ****. I decided to allow someone to steal my laptop, just so I would be at a disadvantage against a good amount of people when it comes to interneting, so I'm using the wiinet right now. I've also been staying at my girl's house these past few nights. If you are able to tomorrow night, that would probably be the best time for me to make you feel bad about yourself as a smasher :p

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Kalm, why are you so serious man? You are quite literally the least joking Ganon main I've ever seen on these boards. For someone with minimal spare time for Brawl and SWF, you sure don't seem like it. I'd expect a lot of the way you seem, from someone who's on this site 24/7. I like you and all, but you have to loosen up, a bit.

I feel like most of this starting up again is my fault. Mentioning Kalm's confidence and all, after Red's meatride post. Sorry guys.

Exalted

Smash Lord
So Noob, that picture looks quite questionable.

And this "bickering" between Kalm and Verm is pointless and annoying.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
At ease, guys. Comments about it derail the thread just as much as the situation itself. Just carry on with the thread.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
You guys need to ditto each other offline.
That would make one of you quiet for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom