• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I actually don't mind that model at all, he looks more badass than ever!

I know this doesn't confirm anything for smash, he could have the same exact moveset as in Brawl...but just based off what was shown I mean come on! I'm hoping they keep his TP model (They kept TP models for Link and Zelda) and update his moveset to include his sword from TP, or even these dual blades and give him some dark magic projectiles...and he will be my favorite character...I would play him over newcomers ;_;

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Something about Ganondorf I've always liked in Smash. Well, his Brawl form at least. Something about him is just so...brutal..ruthless. I don't care about tiers or anything...When you hit with Ganondorf..It feels soooo good.

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Ganon does have a chance of being announced at the PotD, considering he was announced for Hyrule Warriors.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Ganon does have a chance of being announced at the PotD, considering he was announced for Hyrule Warriors.
The timing would be perfect for a reveal in POTD. Although him in a villains trailer would be more perfect.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Okay, I'm genuinely considering just spamming Sakurai's twitter with that Ganondorf trailer. Down with Falcondorf! Long live SS3Dorf!

Electric Tuba

Smash Journeyman
I might actually kill for the character we just saw in that trailer, holy crap. I'll lose my **** if that gets revealed any time soon (or ever, really)
:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I love his Super Saiyan 3 hair. It would be funny if Sakurai held out announcing him because he had that hair. Please though..Give him SOME sword based moves. He doesn't even have to hold them. Just have him use his magic to make them appear.

bobadz

Smash Ace
Am ithe only one who noticed a move very similar to Warlock punch in his Hyrule Warriors trailer.

CheeseBroJoe

Smash Cadet
I was never the biggest fan of the "give ganon a sword" idea because I always thought of wind waker ganon having to do with swords,not the smash ganon. The hyrule warriors ganon just kicks so much ass though, and that is now undoubtedly what I want in brawl.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Can we make this his victory taunt? Or have him do that every time he's near a crate or barrel or chest?

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Well if we dont get him tonight, the 14th of august is our best bet. But we definitely wont get this version, unless sakurai is hiding HW costumes for the other two. A damn shame too, he is the perfect blend of all his past designs along with demise, and it would be superb to have him with this design.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
PLZ SAKURAI DO IT FOR US.

I like his design to be honest, maybe with a shorter haircut but, hey, better than Brawls Ganon.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Man **** swords. We don't need more sword users.

Brawlerdorf is best Dorf. Maybe give him some dark magic and all that crap, but keep the normals. Nothing will match the satisfying feel of hitting hard with those fist and obliterating fools with strong ass kicks. Mmmm

Brawlerdorf should take notes from VGCWDorf and use some clotheslines and drop kicks. That's the perfect Ganondorf. The one we need.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I bet Ganondorf's reveal will be lackluster for plenty of people since they'll be comparing Him to how He's looking in Hyrule Warriors :glare:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok if sakurai does not use that moveset for ganondorf in smash 4 im going to be so mad at him

This is the ganondorf smash needs PLEASE GET RID OF THE CAPTAIN FALCON MOVESET GANONDORF AND MAKE HYRULE WARRIORS GANONDORF MOVESET THE NEW ONE.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
If that is the Ganondorf we get for smash I will be happy as heck. Definitely well worth the wait. When I seen him he reminds me of Ganondorf mixed with Zangurak from The Last Story. He does look awesome.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
If this Ganondorf isn't in Smash, we riot must have it as a DLC costume.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Guys, guys, did you notice what Ganondorf is wearing? The FREAKING GOLDEN GAUNTLETS!

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Please Sakurai, give me a new Ganondorf moveset, one he deserves and you can include Ridley and make him as ****ing big as you want I won't even complain! ;_;

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Well we all know what this means for Smash 4.

Ganondorf will be confirmed to be returning with a brand new...

TAUNTS! He pulls out the two swords seen in the Hyrule Warriors trailer, admires them, then puts them away. He takes out a wig in the form of the HW hair and tosses it away with disgust. He pulls out a locket with a framed picture of Captain Falcon and kisses it before putting it away.

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I'm sorry if I'm getting carried away with this, but as a HUGE Zelda fan that was looking forward to playing as him when I first unlocked him, I hate Falcondorf. I want Falcondorf to go die in a pit. THIS is the Ganondorf we need!

Booster

Smash Lord
I'm sorry if I'm getting carried away with this, but as a HUGE Zelda fan that was looking forward to playing as him when I first unlocked him, I hate Falcondorf. I want Falcondorf to go die in a pit. THIS is the Ganondorf we need!
This is the best thing I've ever read on Smash Boards.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Guys, guys, did you notice what Ganondorf is wearing? The FREAKING GOLDEN GAUNTLETS!
that explains the dual greatsowrds, damn ganondorf, you cheater XD.

Dual sword isn't too shabby (although dual great sword in smash would be a bit too overkill, i mean, ikex2?) have a nice blend of WW ganondorf there.

I wonder if he would have a Trident weapon on hyrule warriors akin to ALTTP ganon and phantom ganon? and a pair of gauntlets akin to smash ganon?

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
All this hate for Brawlerdorf.

You people are sad. Go watch VGCW and open your eyes. Brawlerdorf is best Dorf forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom