• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
The bad thing about the DLCs is that they all look pretty bad because the Hyrule Warrior designs are so good. That Ganondorf looks insane. Imagine if they used that style and moveset for SSB4?

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
My deepest dream now is to wake up to him being confirmed as the potd with the hyrule warriors look and a new moveset...

Steelia

Smash Champion
That moment when you realize you will never see a dual-wielding, sushi-pro-slicing, Ganon-shadow-summoning, making-a-chest-his-*****-kicking 'dorf in Smash. ):

Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf >>>> Smash Bros Ganondorf

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Oh my, that Ganondorf.... He's so...

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Dear God. That was the Ganondorf that Smash Bros. deserves!

Also, off-topic, but no Demise skin for him in Hyrule Warriors? That would be lovely.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
The King of Evil returns!!:bluejump::bee:

I sure hope this means he and Ghirahim are coming soon! (Can't watch the direct now, but this is great news!)

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
That HW Ganon is so SICK! Seriously, there's no reason why he should stay a clone.

Last edited:

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
Wait ignore me wanting him to be the POTD tomorrow. I want him to be in a villain themed newcomer trailer for august please

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
The King of Evil returns!!:bluejump::bee:

I sure hope this means he and Ghirahim are coming soon! (Can't watch the direct now, but this is great news!)

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
I think theirs still hope of Demise being playable. I mean, why not?
That would be great as well. I'll take either, honestly. I'm just drawing a blank on Demise's potential moveset... I've only played Skyward Sword once as it's not a particular favorite of mine. Meh. A Demise Skin would be neat in Smash Bros. too.

TheLippyLapras

Smash Journeyman
Sitting on a chair, letting my eyes burn.
Ladies and gentlemen, Ganon has most certainly been growing out his hair as of late, and apparently... he's also been practicing with two new toys...

Look at that long, flowing mane...

Wait... NO.

Yup, Ganon has not just one, but TWO giant greatswords. Do you think he might use this design in Sm4sh if he makes it in? I certainly wouldn't object.​

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Somewhere out there, Smashdorf is crying himself to sleep after watching the Direct.

I really hope that isn't the case.

Last edited:

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Now its gonna be even more hilarious when they show Falcondorf yet again in Smash Brothers 4. Everyone but Sakurai gives Ganny a sword.

Dat Super Saiyan 3 hair tho.

Last edited:

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
That was the awesome Ganondorf reveal I was waiting for! Now if we'll only get that Ganondorf in Smash 4 that'd be great!

This makes me want to buy a Wii U earlier then I had planned to!

DoubleDeeEddBoy

Smash Cadet
NNID
DoubleDeeEddBoy
3DS FC
0834-0608-8884
All I have to say is YES! Everything I've seen in Ganondorf's reveal in Hyrule Warriors is what he should have been in Smash all along!

The sad thing is, I don't think that anything seen in Hyrule Warriors will be Ganondorf's moveset in SSB4 and we'll most likely be stuck with Falcon Clone Ganon until SSB5, UNLESS Sakurai had started developing Ganondorf when the Hyrule Warriors team started developing Ganon as well, but I seriously doubt that would happen.

Edit: Come to think of it (and this will be a dumb question), when did Hyrule Warriors start development in the first place?

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
That hair and move set

I thought Hyrule Warriors was going to bum me out (due to no online co-op and potential gameplay repetitiveness) but it was an interesting Direct which addressed my concerns and allowed them to mellow out a little bit. Love the references and features from almost every past Zelda title. Could well be the game I get alongside Smash.

I'm so going to use Ganondorf. Him, Lana, Zelda and Sheik look like the most enjoyable characters to use to me!

Last edited:

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Yes, please give us this version of Ganondorf. I enjoyed the Direct very much.

If only this game came out last year.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Seems I wasn't the only one who got Ganondorf in Smash on the brain after that direct. I have always liked him as a character and even play him quite a bit in Brawl, he just never seemed all that great. Damn though, Dual wielding greatswords should really be the default fighting style for that guy. Matches his personality so well, aggressive and overpowering, like others have said too bad we won't see him like that in Smash. Even so this gets me pumped to see him show back up. Hopefully sooner than later but iirc he's usually been an unlockable character, so I dunno how soon we'll see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom