• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon in Brawl+

stRIP

Smash Ace
third thread from ganon about b+ ._.

I got it since yesterday and need to say:

GANON ****ING RULZ IN BRAWL+

No Stale Moves=orgasm

Combos=MORE ORGASM

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Wa?

... Oh ****.
I scrolled through the first and second bage looking for it... im not sure how I looked right over it.

Brain fart.
Mods, please feel free to delete this.

:034:

Smash Hero
I honestly don't like that combo... It's almost like something you could pull off in normal Brawl. Brawl+ combo's that are posted should immediatly show people "this will never happen in normal Brawl".

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I REALLY like the very fast ledgedrop -> regrab. Looks like his Melee-drop + regrab.

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
Uair is death, dair approach with momentum is awesome, aerial choke to the stage doesn't always suicide... Brawl+ Ganon is great. I just wish thunderstorming was a little easier.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Uair is death, dair approach with momentum is awesome, aerial choke to the stage doesn't always suicide... Brawl+ Ganon is great. I just wish thunderstorming was a little easier.
It can be now!! We just got a code that turns the handicap scale into a buffer modifier scale.

So if you want 10 buffer, set it to 10. 9 buffer, set it to 9, ect.

Find what works best for you.

B!squick

Smash Master
It can be now!! We just got a code that turns the handicap scale into a buffer modifier scale.

So if you want 10 buffer, set it to 10. 9 buffer, set it to 9, ect.

Find what works best for you.
Wow. That actually sounds pretty cool. I may have to look into Brawl+ again.

Kiyuzoh

Smash Cadet
Ganon is all sorts of epic in Brawl+, and I've been playing as him since Melee, so I can safely say that he feels more like he used to, but with Brawl Ganon's feel also.

:034:

Smash Hero
So, I've been able to play 4.0 today, because the PAL version finally works. And Ganondorf is really good, although my opponents are just CPU's now... Anyway.

• Fair is an approach, and a great one too. Oh yeah, it also kills early. And is an edgeguard method.
  • No need to save dash attack.
  • Everything from 70% and up is in your killing territory.
  • Uair combo's **** so hard. It doesn't diminish, so it's also a kill move, and with momentum it's PERFECT.

Although there are still downfalls - wizkick is worse, since you have a much higher risk that doesn't exactly balance out the reward, wizkick cancelling is a bit less useful because of the higher gravity (but it's still pretty good), it's a bit harder to recover and people can tech out of Flame Choke. Although, they're working on fixing that problem (either by making it untechable or speeding up the Flame Choke by a lot).

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
The fact that his jab is faster and he has a lot more hitstun is all I need. Although fairing as an approach again does feel good.

shanus

Smash Hero
Dutchmen, we are going to buff his wizkick knockback since its pitiful right now.

stRIP

Smash Ace
Can some1 link me the official Brawl+ thread?

I need the newest codeset, for PAL :X i want to kill d3 with wizards foot at 100% XD

plsss

edit: this would be better:

pls give me a link to the newest codeset for PAL, NEWEST!xD

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Question, you guys know the Flame choke to Dtilt to Usmash to Fair to Uair combo, right? That in itself is about 80% damage from 0%, and another Fair will usually kill them from there. Ganon is a BEAST!

Top Bottom